Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One (1317 Views)

APC Or Labour Party Presidency, A Threat To Nigeria's Unity - Harry Ariko / PDP, APC Or Labour Party, Nairalanders Decide / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by LocalStandard1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
If a statistical analysis were to be conducted based off of what people say they have a problem with the Labour Party people about the answer will be straight forward and simple. If they're accurate!

But the pattern is a long standing one, it's not a new trend. It is not about the OBIdient supporters or the Labour Party or even Peter Obi as an individual. The problem is simple and primal, it is tied to the deep emotional psyche.

It is one of bigotry, prejudice and deep hate and jealousy for a people. It is tribal!

The deep hate and dislike for Peter Obi and the OBIdients is simply borne out the fact an Igbo person is the one leading the struggle. And for that they say, "let the status quo continue, for we would rather international multifaceted criminals than allow the other person lead a successful struggle!"

"Well, since MC Oluomo is only calling for violence against the Igbos it's all right, he's doing us a favour and satisfying our PRIMAL HUNGER and DEEP ABDOMINAL CRAVINGS" they think.

But the joke is on you cause to pull someone down you have to be under them, and the stubborn and wicked child most be awake throughout the night to make sure it's mother doesn't sleep too. But then again no matter the speed of the rabbit it can not outlive a slow paced tortoise.

That's why I just dey laugh you. Dey play!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by N3TRAL: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
What's up mr Northern Christian?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by LocalStandard1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
What's up mr Northern Christian?
What's up Mr Yoruba samurai?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by Civetcat: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
This is nonsense .
Your “ market to market” 4 x 4 economist was a mediocre governor. Sullivan Chime was a far better administrator even though that guy spent his entire term on the sick bed .
I will happily vote Ekwesili because you can tell her heart is in the right place and she did a good job under obasanjo.
But this snake oil salesman called Obi , hell No

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by Young042galaxy: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
In all this, I see this as a wake up call for Ndigbo who still have small sense left in him.
It's time we build our land and make it a city of our dream instead of investing heavily in other ppls land.
We are developing Abuja now too and have bought almost 50% of the landed properties too.
Very soon, Abuja indigens will still remind us to go back to our village as they call it.
We need to think home ụmụnnem.
Nigeria is not ONE and can never be ONE.
Let's build our home.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by dat9jaguy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
LocalStandard1:
If a statistical analysis were to be conducted based off of what people say they have a problem with the Labour Party people about the answer will be straight forward and simple. If they're accurate!

But the pattern is a long standing one, it's not a new trend. It is not about the OBIdient supporters or the Labour Party or even Peter Obi as an individual. The problem is simple and primal, it is tied to the deep emotional psyche.

It is one of bigotry, prejudice and deep hate and jealousy for a people. It is tribal!

The deep hate and dislike for Peter Obi and the OBIdients is simply borne out the fact an Igbo person is the one leading the struggle. And for that they say, "let the status quo continue, for we would rather international multifaceted criminals than allow the other person lead a successful struggle!"

"Well, since MC Oluomo is only calling for violence against the Igbos it's all right, he's doing us a favour and satisfying our PRIMAL HUNGER and DEEP ABDOMINAL CRAVINGS" they think.

But the joke is on you cause to pull someone down you have to be under them, and the stubborn and wicked child most be awake throughout the night to make sure it's mother doesn't sleep too. But then again no matter the speed of the rabbit it can not outlive a slow paced tortoise.

That's why I just dey laugh you. Dey play!!!

You don tire to dey claim Kaduna Christian
You guys just like lamba like your mentor, Peter Obi.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by budaatum: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2023

Personally, I'm glad so many non-Igbos voted for Obi all over Nigeria. It just shows we just might not be as bigoted as we want to believe we are.

The Gods forbid emilokan messes up big, but if he does and suffer multiplies, Obi might appeal more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
budaatum:

Personally, I'm glad so many non-Igbos voted for Obi all over Nigeria. It just shows we just might not be as bigoted as we want to believe we are.

The Gods forbid emilokan messes up big, but if he does and suffer multiplies Obi might appeal more.
how do you expect him to perform well with all the failed policies of Buhari...
Or you think he will do magic and create jobs out of thin air...

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by Zincfingers: 12:21am On Mar 18, 2023
The op is an ipob terrorist.
Nairaland says no to terrorists

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by MrBiGGEST(m): 12:24am On Mar 18, 2023
So how come other Tribes voted for Obi " 🤔.
Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by budaatum: 1:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
how do you expect him to perform well with all the failed policies of Buhari...
Or you think he will do magic and create jobs out of thin air...

That's like asking how I expect Biden to do well with whatever policies his predecessor put in place!

Rescind the bad policies of course, and replace them with his own better ones. After all that's why he was elected, no, to implement his own hopefully better policies?

No, I don't expect him to "magic and create jobs out of thin air". What I expect him to do is implement policies that encourage people to invest and create opportunity for jobs to be created. And if he wants suggestions, he can start by scrapping NYSC so employers hire instead of using the cheap labour of graduates!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by Xxxxtentacion2: 1:36am On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:

That's like asking how I expect Biden to do well with whatever policies his predecessor put in place!

Rescind the bad policies of course, and replace them with his own better ones. After all that's why he was elected, no, to implement his own hopefully better policies?

No, I don't expect him to "magic and create jobs out of thin air". What I expect him to do is implement policies that encourage people to invest and create opportunity for jobs to be created. And if he wants suggestions, he can start by scrapping NYSC so employers hire instead of using the cheap labour of graduates!
Biden and Trump are not from the same party so its easier to reverse Trump policies...
Tinubu will largely continue where Buhari stopped and won't go against his policies...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by budaatum: 3:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Biden and Trump are not from the same party so its easier to reverse Trump policies...
Tinubu will largely continue where Buhari stopped and won't go against his policies...

There is no reason why Tinubu might "largely continue where Buhari stopped and won't go against his policies".

Tinubu is likely to have his own ideas and policies, unless you want to admit he is bubu's puppet. But I guess we'd have to wait and see

Most who elected Tinubu would hope he doesn't "largely continue where Buhari stopped and won't go against his policies", or they'd have just elected themselves another well-deserved 4, or 8 if unlucky, years of self inflicted bubu shuffering and shmilling. In which case, I'll get to laugh at their sorrow tears and blood.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by LocalStandard1(m): 4:32am On Mar 18, 2023
dat9jaguy:

You don tire to dey claim Kaduna Christian
You guys just like lamba like your mentor, Peter Obi.

Thing is, you people think it's only you the Yorubas that have a culture worth loving and admiring, and everyone supporting the Igbos most be one, an Igbo. But what you fail to see and understand is that Nigeria is leaving you far behind.
It will soon be clear to you. That is what I am here to make sure of. Your propaganda and mental disability of bigotry and primal degeneracy is gradually being opened up for all to see. That is my job, to expose you people and open the eyes of everyone as I am.
Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by LocalStandard1(m): 4:41am On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:

So in your grown up but still ever premature mind you think Trump's policies and rule was bad? Tell that to the Americans you propaganda overdosed confusionist.

Unna go dey watch nonsense for CNN and BBC con dey form international commentators. Think for yourself man, you're matured enough for that.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by press9jatv: 4:56am On Mar 18, 2023
"If you're threatened by thugs go to your PUs, arm yourself with 2 by 2, 2 by 4 planks, iron rods, bottles, licenced guns, knives, daggers & cutlasses to defend your votes. Nobody or group of persons have the sole monopoly of violence. Defend yourself and votes."

~Barr. Malcom (Via Twitter)

1 Like

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by socialmediaman: 5:03am On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:

The Gods forbid emilokan messes up big, but if he does and suffer multiplies Obi might appeal more.

No matter how badly he messes up, some people around him are benefitting, and they'll find a way to tell the poor masses that Obi would've performed worse, they'll find a way to recruit online warriors and thugs who will issue warnings like "if you're not voting for APC stay at home" and police will be "investigating the issue" while at the same time saying it was a joke

Nigeria is finished, nothing remain
Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by budaatum: 5:06am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

So in your grown up but still ever premature mind you think Trump's policies and rule was bad? Tell that to the Americans you propaganda overdosed confusionist.

Unna go dey watch nonsense for CNN and BBC con dey form international commentators. Think for yourself man, you're matured enough for that.

Well, seems like most Americans thought his rule was bad too. Or didn't he only do one single itsy bitsy term?

Ah, I get you. The majority of Americans must be "grown up but still ever premature mind overdosed confusionist" too. Right?

Think for me why don't you?

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by budaatum: 5:13am On Mar 18, 2023
socialmediaman:

No matter how badly he messes up, some people around him are benefitting, and they'll find a way to tell the poor masses that Obi would've performed worse, they'll find a way to recruit online warriors and thugs who will issue warnings like "if you're not voting for APC stay at home" and police will be "investigating the issue" while at the same time saying it was a joke

Well, if the majority of people are suffering but are convinced by the people around Tinubu that they are benefitting, then I'm afraid that must only be because they haven't suffered enough and want to suffer some more. In which case, good suffering to them.

I mean, see that LocalStandard1 trying to convince me that dump's rule was good for Americans despite the fact that the majority of Americans dumped dump. Lol.

Nothing opens people's eyes like a good amount of suffering does, and death is even much more convincing as dump found out to his one term demise.

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by budaatum: 5:18am On Mar 18, 2023
socialmediaman:

Na, I don't agree with this one tiny bit. There are indeed many bad and give up Nigerians, but their ignorance can not forever survive the smarter ones who have faith in their Nigerian selves and Nigeria.
Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by Godfullsam(m): 5:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Young042galaxy:
In all this, I see this as a wake up call for Ndigbo who still have small sense left in him.
It's time we build our land and make it a city of our dream instead of investing heavily in other ppls land.
We are developing Abuja now too and have bought almost 50% of the landed properties too.
Very soon, Abuja indigens will still remind us to go back to our village as they call it.
We need to think home ụmụnnem.
Nigeria is not ONE and can never be ONE.
Let's build our home.

bloody liars and chest beaters, even the gbagis who originally owned Abuja can not say they still own 30% of the land.

Abuja land is owned mostly by the federal government, they have payed off the indigenous owner reallocate some where else to them.

Everything is in Abuja master plan. But you are claiming igbos have acquired 50% of Abuja.

What is wrong with you guys? Very soon you guys will begin to claim ownership of the entire fct where as in reality you guys are just like every others reciding in the fct.
Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by Devil1Messenger: 5:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Civetcat:
This is nonsense .
Your “ market to market” 4 x 4 economist was a mediocre governor. Sullivan Chime was a far better administrator even though that guy spent his entire term on the sick bed .
I will happily vote Ekwesili because you can tell her heart is in the right place and she did a good job under obasanjo.
But this snake oil salesman called Obi , hell No
Lolz
Oga stop deceiving urself
U hate igbos and we all have seen it

1 Like

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by Young042galaxy: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Godfullsam:

bloody liars and chest beaters, even the gbagis who originally owned Abuja can not say they still own 30% of the land.

Abuja land is owned mostly by the federal government, they have payed off the indigenous owner reallocate some where else to them.

Everything is in Abuja master plan. But you are claiming igbos have acquired 50% of Abuja.

What is wrong with you guys? Very soon you guys will begin to claim ownership of the entire fct where as in reality you guys are just like every others reciding in the fct.

What is even wrong with most of you?
Must you always die in envy?
Atleast I am pleading with my people to leave ur respective land and think home.
What is still ur problem with that?
Cos I said that they have acquired 50% of landed properties in Abuja?
I just reduced the percentage self to make urchins like you feel better but still, you are still wailing.
Oya this is the actual percentage given by different FCT ministers.
You can now kii urself cos Igbos have even acquired far more than the 50% I quoted earlier.

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by budaatum: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2023

I don't know how true the below is, but it sadly supports the above.

bennybuhari:
Less than 24 hours to the conduct of the 2023 governorship election, a group within the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos, PDP Friends For Sanwo-Olu have dumped the governorship candidate of their party, Dr. Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran popularly known as Jandor.

The group consists of past Publicity Secretaries and former women leaders as well as ward chairmen in the 20 local government areas and 37 local council development areas (LCDAs) in Lagos State.

In a statement signed by its protem chairman, Honourable Akeem Odofin, protem chairman, the PDP chieftains declared support for the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

According to him, they decided to pitch their tent with APC since it is crystal clear that " there is no way the PDP can make any headway in the election given the factionalisation and division in the party".

On why they are backing Sanwo-Olu instead of the Labour Party candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour who has the backing of the Bode George group, Odofin said they cannot support the LP because it was the party that reduced the chances of the PDP in Lagos.

" The reality is that as PDP Leaders, we concede that right now, we do not have the capacity and candidate to slug it out with Governor Sanwo-Olu in tomorrow's governorship election".

" Our only condition to Governor Sanwo-Olu is that after winning the election, he should form a Government Of Lagos State Unity where everybody is brought on board to share ideas on how our dear State can move forward".

" As far as we are concerned, the two other governorship candidates are qualified to lead Lagos state but Governor Sanwo-Olu should be allowed to consolidate on the good works he has started".
https://independent.ng/breaking-pdp-leaders-back-sanwo-olus-reelection-bid/
Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by garykoeman: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
Oga stop deceiving urself
U hate igbos and we all have seen it
Ifg

Igbo are the ones who hate the rest of the country. your people accused tinubu and sanwo olu of been behind lekki shooting that they ordered the army to shoot at the protester, but never blame peter obi for awkuzu killing, even when the evidence is glaring.
Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by Devil1Messenger: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

Ifg

Igbo are the ones who hate the rest of the country. your people accused tinubu and sanwo olu of been behind lekki shooting that they ordered the army to shoot at the protester, but never blame peter obi for awkuzu killing, even when the evidence is glaring.
I be benin boy
The way u guys labelled anybody not supporting Tinubu or APC as igbos says it all.
SS have only one APC governor out of 6, SE have 2 out of 5 but any little thing, the first region u point fingers to na always SE. This can only be from the heart of hatred.
And never u compared what happened during endsars to awkuzu killings
Innocent citizens were murdered in cold blood just because they want to fight for their rights. awkuzu is a different circumstances
How u people compare both really baffled me.
Yorubas just hate the igbos and i pity any igbo marrying yorubas
Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by Godfullsam(m): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Young042galaxy:

What is even wrong with most of you?
Must you always die in envy?
Atleast I am pleading with my people to leave ur respective land and think home.
What is still ur problem with that?
Cos I said that they have acquired 50% of landed properties in Abuja?
I just reduced the percentage self to make urchins like you feel better but still, you are still wailing.
Oya this is the actual percentage given by different FCT ministers.
You can now kii urself cos Igbos have even acquired far more than the 50% I quoted earlier.

Oya, lemme boost you ego and make you happy since you love deceivie to yourselves. Igbos have acquired 101% of the land in Abuja including nasarawa and Niger states.

You are busy quoting some baseless articles written by dumbos like you to convince me, do you think you are talking to a kid like you.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:

There is no reason why Tinubu might "largely continue where Buhari stopped and won't go against his policies".

Tinubu is likely to have his own ideas and policies, unless you want to admit he is bubu's puppet. But I guess we'd have to wait and see

Most who elected Tinubu would hope he doesn't "largely continue where Buhari stopped and won't go against his policies", or they'd have just elected themselves another well-deserved 4, or 8 if unlucky, years of self inflicted bubu shuffering and shmilling. In which case, I'll get to laugh at their sorrow tears and blood.

Even if Tinubu has ideas implementing those ideas would be a problem....
For example Buhari had good plans with the naira redesign policy but he failed to implement it properly...
Tinubu would largely be working with the same dullards that ruined Buhari gov.. Because due to party policy you can't just dump those people like that.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by dat9jaguy(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Thing is, you people think it's only you the Yorubas that have a culture worth loving and admiring, and everyone supporting the Igbos most be one, an Igbo. But what you fail to see and understand is that Nigeria is leaving you far behind.
It will soon be clear to you. That is what I am here to make sure of. Your propaganda and mental disability of bigotry and primal degeneracy is gradually being opened up for all to see. That is my job, to expose you people and open the eyes of everyone as I am.

Oga keep quiet and embrace your tribe with your full chest. You dey shame to claim igbo

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by Young042galaxy: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Godfullsam:

Oya, lemme boost you ego and make you happy since you love deceivie to yourselves. Igbos have acquired 101% of the land in Abuja including nasarawa and Niger states.

You are busy quoting some baseless articles written by dumbos like you to convince me, do you think you are talking to a kid like you.
Baseless articles you said?.
This is funny though.
Those articles are from reputable newspapers in Nigeria( Sahara reporters, daily trust and Guidan newspapers)and not from unknown blogs.
Other newspapers still have the news.
And those words were from Elrufia, and Bala Muhammad when they were ministers of FCT.
Cry harder bro.
It's not Igbos fault that u can't hustle and prosper like them.
Instead of hating, humble urself and learn from them.
It's actually a dumbo that makes blind arguments without facts.
How do I convince a dumb bittered mugu like you when Bala Muhammad and Elrufai words in newspapers couldn't?

Re: The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One by budaatum: 10:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Even if Tinubu has ideas implementing those ideas would be a problem....
For example Buhari had good plans with the naira redesign policy but he failed to implement it properly...
Tinubu would largely be working with the same dullards that ruined Buhari gov.. Because due to party policy you can't just dump those people like that.....

Buhari having problems does not mean Tinubu will have the same problem.

Buhari, as far as I know, was not one to pay for what he wanted for instance, but Tinubu has bullion vans which will likely make a difference in his ability to buy what he wants.

But we shall see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is No Longer Concerned About The Cash Crunch / Criminals” Scheming To CAPTURE A Country(photos) / Real Reason Dangote Sited His Refinery In The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.