Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,399 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week (1045 Views)

US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. / US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Obrigardo: 4:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Reporting from Fox News a few hours ago states that the Manhattan DA is meeting with Secret Service and other security agencies on the modalities of the arrest of the former president as early as next week.

“This is a huge development.” Final preparations being made to arrest Donald Trump next week. Trump will “be fingerprinted and processed like every other defendant”. The Secret Service will make the decision whether to handcuff the former president or not. (Video: Fox News)

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1636849571707092994

More details coming soon on this thread

UPDATE:

Criminal trump to be arrested on Tuesday. But Mark my words, it will be on Monday grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by ipobarecriminals: 4:47am On Mar 18, 2023
undecided
Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Oxb90: 5:01am On Mar 18, 2023
Na wetin she do
Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by press9jatv: 5:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Obrigardo:
Reporting from Fox News a few hours ago states that the Manhattan DA is meeting with Secret Service and other security agencies on the modalities of the arrest of the former president as early as next week.

“This is a huge development.” Final preparations being made to arrest Donald Trump next week. Trump will “be fingerprinted and processed like every other defendant”. The Secret Service will make the decision whether to handcuff the former president or not. (Video: Fox News)

Video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1636849571707092994

More details coming soon on this thread
Na clueless lies and propaganda from the clueless leftists joor. Donald trump is back on facebook. By next week he will be back on Twitter Twitting too.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Obrigardo: 5:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Oxb90:
Na wetin she do

Who is she?
Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Obrigardo: 5:27am On Mar 18, 2023
press9jatv:
Na clueless lies and propaganda from the clueless leftists joor. Donald trump is back on facebook. By next week he will be back on Twitter Twitting too.

How is it clueless? Don't you have access to news? This is from Fox News for Christ's sake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by press9jatv: 5:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Obrigardo:

How is it clueless? Don't you have access to news? This is from Fox News for Christ's sake
no one will arrest trump. Trump is back on facebook tweeting about the presidential primaries coming up this year and his presidential bid
Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Obrigardo: 5:29am On Mar 18, 2023
press9jatv:
no one will arrest trump. Trump is back on facebook tweeting? about the presidential primaries coming up this year and his presidential bid

Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by ABIODUN105(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2023
I will wait till next week if he his not arrested next week i will this as fake news.
Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Obrigardo: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2023
ABIODUN105:
I will wait till next week if he his not arrested next week i will this as fake news.

I think the indictment is already under seal. If not the Manhattan DA wouldn't be having security discussions with the fbi and others. Also Criminal trump's lawyer have already said on the record the former president will not fight the arrest. You guys need to really see the news.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Goldmaxx(f): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Obrigardo:

I think the indictment is already under seal. If not the Manhattan DA wouldn't be having security discussions with the fbi and others. Also trump's lawyer have already said on the record the former president will not fight the arrest. You guys need to really see the news.
it's a political charade by far left DA under frivolous charges. Trump will ignore the bullshit and appeal the sham arrest.
They'll end up losing at last.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Vl3ly: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2023
And they will be telling us that democracy is the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Obrigardo: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Goldmaxx:
it's a political charade by far left DA under frivolous charges. Trump will ignore the bullshit and appeal the sham arrest.

Enjoy the show

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Goldmaxx(f): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Obrigardo:

Enjoy the show
This is not a federal charge, they'll need the state governor or attorney General to sign off on it. But I don't see it happening... It's just a political theater 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Obrigardo: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Goldmaxx:
This is not a federal charge, they'll need the state governor or attorney General to sign off on it. But I don't see it happening... It's just a political theater 😂😂😂

Breaking news on your head lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by article1: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Obrigardo:

Fox news ko, Wolf news ni

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Goldmaxx(f): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Obrigardo:

Breaking news on your head lol
Did you even understand what I meant? I said it's not a federal charge.
Trump is just taking advantage of the situation to ramp up his base. It'll help him seal the nomination and possibly give him a win against Biden.
The charges won't stick, supreme court would dismantle it no matter what afar left liberal DC judge rules.
Manhattan DA is just throwing a bone at at progressives... That's what they've always wanted.
The charges are too lenient to stick... It's all political circus to distract from Biden's failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Obrigardo: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Goldmaxx:
Did you even understand what I meant? I said it's not a federal charge.
Trump is just taking advantage of the situation to ramp up his base. It'll help him seal the nomination and possibly give him a win against Biden.
The charges won't stick, supreme court would dismantle it no matter what afar left liberal DC judge rules.
Manhattan DA is just throwing a bone at at progressives... That's what they've always wanted.
The charges are too lenient to stick... It's all political circus to distract from Biden's failures.

You magats can't just stop with the fake confidence. You relish in the times criminal trump has evaded justice and you think he's Teflon don lol.

I don change am for your head, you change mouth.

You think that's the only indictment criminal trump is facing?
You must be living in a secluded back water village. You don't know current things at all lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by EnlightenedUFO: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
With more indictments to come? This is what I live for grin
Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Goldmaxx:

There’s no such thing as ‘appealing an arrest’. He’s already said he’ll turn himself in when the time comes.
Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2023
EnlightenedUFO:
With more indictments to come? This is what I live for grin

Once he’s released on bail, Georgia will put out a surprise. 🤣

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Goldmaxx(f): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

There’s no such thing as ‘appealing an arrest’. He’s already said he’ll turn himself in when the time comes.
Are you daft or something? It's a state charge not a federal one. If he's in Florida and Florida's authorities refuse an extradition, how do they turn him in to face the music?
FYI, if a suspect evades an arrest he/she can file for an injunction for a judge to temporarily or permanently block the arrest.

Trump is intentionally blowing it out of proportion for his own political gain. He wants to seal the nomination. He knows there's no way he'll be arrested.
He even walked back his claim of arrest yesterday.
Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Goldmaxx:
Are you daft or something? It's a state charge not a federal one. If he's in Florida and Florida's authorities refuse an extradition, how do they turn him in to face the music?
FYI, if a suspect evades an arrest he/she can file for an injunction for a judge to temporarily or permanently block the arrest.

Trump is intentionally blowing it out of proportion for his own political gain. He wants to seal the nomination. He knows there's no way he'll be arrested.

Daft? You’re here giving incorrect information but I’m daft.
I’ll return here and mention you after he’s booked.
Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Goldmaxx(f): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Daft? You’re here giving incorrect information but I’m daft.
I’ll return here and mention you after he’s booked.
He already said earlier he'll submit for processing... 🤷‍♂️
Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Obrigardo: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
Goldmaxx:

Only brainless people believe criminal trump.
Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Obrigardo: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Update. It's about to go down

Re: Donald Trump To Be Indicted And Arrested Early Next Week by Timesup2345: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

When last did a man make passionate love to you? Please be honest.

(1) (Reply)

Libya; 16 Captured And 44 Killed Sas Paratroopers / Panic In The New World Order / Why The South African Police Opened Fire On Minners (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.