Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Cockroach In The Ear - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cockroach In The Ear (813 Views)

Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel / 5 Impending Health Risk Of Having Cockroach In Your House / A Nairalander Has A Cockroach In The Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cockroach In The Ear by Lanshile(m): 5:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Hi guys
I'm in a terrible situation at the moment
I was having a bad dream of something stuck in my ear but woke up to the Wriggling sensation of an insect in my ear
I'm not feeling any pain but the Wriggling and tingling sensation is really getting to me
The affected ear is partially blocked
There will be restrictions of movement today due to the election which makes getting to the hospital really difficult.
Please if you've had this experience in the past
How did you resolve it at home
Re: Cockroach In The Ear by southsouthking(m): 5:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Emancipate yourself from too much of religious belief.
I know what I'm saying, you know what I'm saying as well.
Let's just keep it cool.
Pour warm water or ear drop I side the ear to restore back your imagination.
Re: Cockroach In The Ear by aikyg(m): 5:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Bend your neck to one side and pour lukewarm water into the ear. Wait for 15 seconds and let the water out of your ear. Repeat for about five to six times.

1 Like

Re: Cockroach In The Ear by Lanshile(m): 5:47am On Mar 18, 2023
aikyg:
Bend your neck to one side and pour lukewarm water into the ear. Wait for 15 seconds and let the water out of your ear. Repeat for about five to six times.
I've done that already but did not work
I will keep trying till I can figure out a way to get to the hospital
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Cockroach In The Ear by budaatum: 5:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Cockroach in a house is bad enough, cockroach in your ear? Yuk! If it's wiggling, it's still alive too!

Dude! Either wake up from your dream and take you ass to a hospital pronto, is what I'd suggest, or you might end up with an ear pregnant with cockroaches, and eventually, baby cockroaches crawling out of your ear.

Image below is for motivation.

1 Like

Re: Cockroach In The Ear by nifemi25(m): 6:28am On Mar 18, 2023
I will advice you put anointing oil In the said ear and wait for like a minute.. then bed your head to the side for the oil to be out.... repeat the process for 4 or 5 times... if no solution yet. Go straight to the hospital to see your doctor..
Re: Cockroach In The Ear by computer0810(m): 6:34am On Mar 18, 2023
U don't need hospital for dis......just pour anointing oil or even groundnut oil inside, the insect will die and will start coming out in peaces as days goes by....nothing strange about it even if u go to d hospital thats what dey will do and ask u to go home after putting out....make sure u lie down with that ear facing down

2 Likes

Re: Cockroach In The Ear by Lanshile(m): 6:38am On Mar 18, 2023
nifemi25:
I will advice you put anointing oil In the said ear and wait for like a minute.. then bed your head to the side for the oil to be out.... repeat the process for 4 or 5 times... if no solution yet. Go straight to the hospital to see your doctor..
computer0810:
U don't need hospital for dis......just pour anointing oil or even groundnut oil inside, the insect will die and will start coming out in peaces as days goes by....nothing strange about it even if u go to d hospital thats what dey will do and ask u to go home after putting out....make sure u lie down with that ear facing down

Thanks a lot for this brothers
I'm going to try this right now
Re: Cockroach In The Ear by artworks1: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Lanshile:

Follow their advice. Don’t flood your ear with olive oil. Just a drop(A DROP), morning and night for 3 days to soften it till you are able to go for ear irrigation- That’s flushing of the ear at the hospital to clean up all dirts inside. Can’t be more than 10k
Re: Cockroach In The Ear by Lanshile(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2023
artworks1:

Follow their advice. Don’t flood your ear with olive oil. Just a drop(A DROP), morning and night for 3 days to soften it till you are able to go for ear irrigation- That’s flushing of the ear at the hospital to clean up all dirts inside. Can’t be more than 10k
Thanks a lot boss
I really appreciate u guys a lot
I used the olive oil as mentioned by nifemi25 and computer0810 and I think it killed it cos I can't feel it movement in my ear again unlike before and I was able to remove a part of it leg
If I can't remove all the dead part by Monday morning I will visit the hospital
Computer0810 and nifemi25 thanks a lot

4 Likes

Re: Cockroach In The Ear by SporaD8: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lanshile:

Make a tube from a pen.
Dip the pen in the olive oil. cover one end with your thumb and apply the oil to the affected ears.

1 Like

Re: Cockroach In The Ear by Lanshile(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
SporaD8:

Make a tube from a pen.
Dip the pen in the olive oil. cover one end with your thumb and apply the oil to the affected ears.
Thanks a lot boss
I really appreciate
It has been resolved
Re: Cockroach In The Ear by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:17pm On Mar 01
Lanshile you are correct,

Feb & Jan were really tough

Some pairs were very stubborn, they have the tendency of taking back their scanty pips. Very annoying. No wonder if u check high flyers in the biz the pairs they trade are very generous in doling out pips upon pips to the trader.
Re: Cockroach In The Ear by Lanshile(m): 8:49pm On Mar 01
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Lanshile you are correct,

Feb & Jan were really tough

Some pairs were very stubborn, they have the tendency of taking back their scanty pips. Very annoying. No wonder if u check high flyers in the biz the pairs they trade are very generous in doling out pips upon pips to the trader.
Brother I had to check the top 20 traders on TFT and realised na metals and Indices Dem dey trade
The thing just dey annoying

1 Like

Re: Cockroach In The Ear by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01
Lanshile:

Brother I had to check the top 20 traders on TFT
That is it o
So easy peasy

Person just dey struggle with all these sufferhead pairs all these while

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Health Cover: / How To Stop Smoking Fast / Women Know Little About Menstruation. The Shocking Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.