Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,829 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 13th- Friday 18th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 13th- Friday 18th (150 Views)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, January 16- Friday, Jan 20 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- Living Faith Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 13th- Friday 18th by Godspowerpro: 6:12am On Mar 18, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank you for drafting great and abiding multitudes into our Service(s) yesterday, and for terminating all forms of misfortune in the lives of every worshipper by your prophetic word –
Ps. 102:13 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, grant supernatural wisdom to everyone on the go for Christ all through the ongoing ‘Prophetic Weeks of Harvest’ as “Operation Hit Your Target” kicks off today –
Lk. 5:5 And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we disarm all forces of opposition to the continuous growth of this church, thereby resulting in the record-breaking ingathering of multitudes all through the ongoing ‘Prophetic Weeks of Harvest’ –
Rev. 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, open the heart of every gospel contact on the harvest field all through this week to every word spoken, thereby leading unprecedented multitudes to Christ and into this church –
Act. 16:14 And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we come against all powers of darkness that may want to draw any of our new converts of this prophetic season back to the world –
Eccl. 3:14 I know that, whatsoever GOD doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and GOD doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 13th- Friday 18th by Godspowerpro: 6:24am On Mar 18, 2023

TUESDAY, 14TH MARCH

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the veil over the hearts of men be torn off across our harvest field all through Operation Hit Your Target, thereby leading many to salvation –
2 Cor. 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let there be release of laborers into the harvest field, resulting in the full delivery of the ‘4-level dimension growth’ ordained for this prophetic season –
Matt. 9:38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to send us your territory-dominating word in all our services, resulting in the explosive growth of this church –
Act. 19:20 So mightily grew the word of GOD and prevailed.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let your reaper-angels continue to bear all our new converts and new members on their wings into this church for all our weekly services all through prophetic weeks of harvest season and beyond –
Psa. 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, keep every Winner burning for You all through the ongoing Operation Hit Your Target and for life –
Hab. 3:2 O Lord, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O Lord, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 13th- Friday 18th by Godspowerpro: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2023

WEDNESDAY, 15TH MARCH

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every contention of hell against the ongoing revival be visited with divine vengeance, resulting in the influx of record-breaking multitudes into our services all through this month –
Is. 49:25-26 (25) But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. (26) And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to send us your Word with power in all our services, resulting in signs and wonders among your people all through this prophetic season –
Act. 12:12/14 (12) And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying. (14) And when she knew Peter’s voice, she opened not the gate for gladness, but ran in, and told how Peter stood before the gate.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the Holy Ghost continue to direct all our new converts and new members to this church as their city of refuge, thereby abiding here for life –
2 Sam. 7:10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, visit every cell location provider and those coming onboard in this harvest season with the Obed-Edom order of blessings –
2 Sam. 6:11-12 (11) And the ark of the Lord continued in the house of Obededom the Gittite three months: and the Lord blessed Obededom, and all his household. (12) And it was told king David, saying, The Lord hath blessed the house of Obededom, and all that pertaineth unto him, because of the ark of GOD. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the Holy Ghost come down as a ‘Mighty Rushing Wind’, for the ingathering of multitudes into our Midweek service tonight, and give every worshipper a life-transforming encounter via your word and the communion table –
Num. 11:31 And there went forth a wind from the Lord, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day’s journey on this side, and as it were a day’s journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 13th- Friday 18th by Godspowerpro: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2023

THURSDAY, 16TH MARCH

⇒ See previous CHOP Prayer guidelines

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, arise and scatter every confederacy and gang up against the full delivery of Prophetic Weeks of Harvest agenda, thereby turning this church into a city without walls this coming Sunday –
Ps. 68:1-2 (1) Let GOD arise, let HIS enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (2) As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of GOD.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to send us the rain of Your breakthrough word that will open new chapters to every worshipper in services all through this month, resulting in the invasion of record-breaking multitudes –
Lk. 5:5-6 (5) And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. (6) And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the ears of every unsaved soul across our harvest field continue to hear the compelling sound of the Holy Spirit and be drafted to this church this coming Sunday – Is. 5:26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every soul that ever steps into this church this prophetic season abide here for life –
Jn 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, endue every cell minster with grace to continue to administer life in every cell meeting, resulting in further growth and multiplication of cells this year –
Eph. 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 13th- Friday 18th by Godspowerpro: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2023

FRIDAY, 17TH MARCH

⇒ See previous CHOP Prayer guidelines

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, turn everyone on the field all through this prophetic season into a sharp threshing instrument for effectiveness in reaping the harvest –
Is. 41:15 Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree vengeance upon all the gods of the land out to resist the continuous growth of this church this year –
Ex. 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, give every new convert and new member an encounter with your word in every service, thereby speedily establishing them in this church for life –
Is. 33:6 And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, open the eyes of every challenged Winner to see this church as their city of refuge, where their trials shall be turned to testimonies in this prophetic season –
Is. 51:11Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, release your reaper-angels to take over our harvest field, appearing to all our gospel contacts in visions and revelations, thereby drafting them into this church for their salvation this coming Sunday –
Act. 10:3/34-35 (3) He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius. (34) Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: (35) But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 13th- Friday 18th by Godspowerpro: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD

SATURDAY, 18TH MARCH

See previous CHOP Prayer guidelines

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we destroy the gates of hell that may resist the influx of souls into this church, resulting in the ingathering of unprecedented multitudes into all our service(s) tomorrow Sunday –
Matt. 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, breathe upon every Winner, thereby empowering us for effectiveness in our Kingdom advancement endeavors all through this prophetic season – Zech. 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, surprise us again in our services tomorrow Sunday with massive influx of souls, the kind we have never seen before, thereby turning this church into a city without walls –
Zech. 2:4 And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree perfect weather conditions, and hitch-free movement for all worshippers in and out of this church tomorrow Sunday, resulting in the ingathering of great multitudes –
Phil. 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, gather unprecedented and abiding multitudes into our services tomorrow Sunday, and decorate every worshipper with Your favor by Your prophetic Word –
Psa. 102:13 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.

(1) (Reply)

Follow To Follow Youtube Page / Behaviors That Cages You / News Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.