Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Stay Safe Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Safe Nairalanders (396 Views)

Breaking News: Stay safe! Happening now in Niger Delta / Please Stay Safe From Corona Virus / "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Safe Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 18, 2023
Please stay safe and avoid any form of violence, avoid places filled with thugs and do not try anything forcefully with them, it is not worth it. Donโ€™t put your life at risk for any politician, never make that mistake. I care about you all and would not want any of you to get hurt. Obidients are wonderful people grin .You all are wonderful people, love you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by helinues: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Not like online valvulence oo.

grin

1 Like

Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

grin
Itโ€™s all for the fun, nothing serious. Violence yav ended. grin
Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by Aldol: 6:56am On Mar 18, 2023
This bashing dey sweet,we dey give the igbos hot hot for this nairaland.
Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by LagosEmir: 6:56am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

grin
OYo boy
Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by LagosEmir: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:
Na for inside bar where the Igbos dey drink wine and chop Isie-ewu Dem dey reply you from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:
Nigerians in general are wonderful people, we want calmness henceforth while hopeful for a good government.
Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by Aldol: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:

Na for inside bar where the Igbos dey drink wine and chop Isie-ewu Dem dey reply you from
Nice one,I dey come collect my own

1 Like

Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by Aldol: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nigerians in general are wonderful people, we want calmness henceforth while hopeful for a good government.
Yes we want calmness in real life but we want it hot in here,that's the fun
Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:

Yes we want calmness in real life but we want it got in here,that's the fun
Some people take only banters to heart, so choose whom to banter with
Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by juri: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Please stay safe and avoid any form of violence, avoid places filled with thugs and do not try anything forcefully with them, it is not worth it. Donโ€™t put your life at risk for any politician, never make that mistake. I care about you all and would not want any of you to get hurt. Obidients are wonderful people grin .You all are wonderful people, love you all.

Good advice. And you too, stay safe. And those of us in Lagos, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states especially should be more vigilant and carefull. The tendency for violence is higher in these states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by Aldol: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Some people take only banters to heart, so choose whom to banter with
If them insult my tribe ,I give them back hot hot. No one has monopoly over insult. But it ends here though
Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2023
juri:

Good advice. And you too, stay safe. And those of us in Lagos, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states especially should be more vigilant and carefull. The tendency for violence is higher in these states.
How are you doing mr juri
Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by juri: 9:35am On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How are you doing mr juri

Fine thank you. Pls don't forget your Monday promise. Say me Hi! to the kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stay safe and I love u too ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Killbillz:

Stay safe and I love u too ๐Ÿ™‚
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Thank you my Oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Safe Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Thank you my Oga
Welcome my madam ๐Ÿค—

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Did Not Win According To INEC But Obidients Are Winning / How Nigeria President Is Chosen Will Surprise You, Part2 / Tinubu Court Case:waec Interpretation Of โ€œandโ€

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.