Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Kubwa Or Lugbe: Which One Is Better? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kubwa Or Lugbe: Which One Is Better? (768 Views)

A One Bedroom That I Can Pay Installmentally In Lugbe, Kubwa Or Dutse / I Need A Self Contain In Kubwa Or Close To Main Town (abuja) / NEW YEAR PROMO - Grey City Estate, Lugbe@ N7.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kubwa Or Lugbe: Which One Is Better? by champeeon(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Hello guys, I'm about to relocate to Abuja in less than 2 weeks. I searched for the best areas to start from online and ask a few friends and now I'm left with two options: Kubwa and Lugbe.

For a backstory;
I am a freelancer so I work majorly from home. But I'm also considering Abuja because of my fisheries skills.

So, I want a place with a good network and reasonable ​power supply (minimum of 6 - 12 hours).

My budget is 600k for accommodation for a room & parlour.

Which of these two places do you think is better?

I look forward to reading all your contributions, thank you!
Re: Kubwa Or Lugbe: Which One Is Better? by ttobizz(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Karu
Re: Kubwa Or Lugbe: Which One Is Better? by shortgun(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2023
Traffic in Abuja is gradually becoming like that of Lagos angry
Lugbe used to be a better option over kubwa due to traffic but today it's a different story.
Re: Kubwa Or Lugbe: Which One Is Better? by Alexious(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2023
champeeon:
Hello guys, I'm about to relocate to Abuja in less than 2 weeks. I searched for the best areas to start from online and ask a few friends and now I'm left with two options: Kubwa and Lugbe.

For a backstory;
I am a freelancer so I work majorly from home. But I'm also considering Abuja because of my fisheries skills.

So, I want a place with a good network and reasonable ​power supply (minimum of 6 - 12 hours).

My budget is 600k for accommodation for a room & parlour.

Which of these two places do you think is better?

I look forward to reading all your contributions, thank you!

I lived in kubwa, I think 600 might get you a room and parlor. Kubwa is good in terms of road network and water. Power? Some places have good power supply and some don't.
Proximity to the city centre, lugbe is closer. But I think you can pick kubwa over lugbe.

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Or Lugbe: Which One Is Better? by champeeon(m): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Alexious:

Power? Some places have good power supply and some don't.

Thank you for your contribution. About the power supply, which area in kubwa has better supply?
Re: Kubwa Or Lugbe: Which One Is Better? by champeeon(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2023
shortgun:

Lugbe used to be a better option over kubwa due to traffic but today it's a different story.

Thank you for your contribution.
Re: Kubwa Or Lugbe: Which One Is Better? by champeeon(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2023
ttobizz:
Karu

My friend who stays there complains about traffic all the time.
Re: Kubwa Or Lugbe: Which One Is Better? by Alexious(m): 11:38am On Mar 18, 2023
champeeon:

Thank you for your contribution. About the power supply, which area in kubwa has better supply?

Army Quarters, F01. brick estate.

(1) (Reply)

One Bedroom Flat Needed / Property For Sale In Port Harcourt, With 2no. 3bedroom Flat And A Self Contain / Land Suitable For Bank Available For Sale Along Nnebisi Rd.asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.