Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Its Not Just Nigeria Its A Black Thing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Not Just Nigeria Its A Black Thing. (190 Views)

We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer / Stop Saying Peter Obi Will Save Nigeria, Its A Lie!!! See This!! / Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Not Just Nigeria Its A Black Thing. by kollinzgee(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Black are natirally the lowest in human evolutional hierachy next to animals,they can never get anything right in politics both local and intetnational,show me a black nation that is a world power,show me a black nation that is developed,show me a black man that it among top 10 richest man in the world.show me a black country that can make ear pice,talkess of microchips.
Call it self hate,call it racism i dont care,truth is bitter we blacks always cry victim and seek sympathy from the same whites that are oppressing us while we have the power to liberate ourselves but will never see beyond our nose.you land is filled up with uranum and plutonium but you cannot develop an atomic bomb so world powers will fear and respect your soveriegnity.you leaders are even puppets to the same whites that colonised you.
#truth is bitter.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Resident Danced In Jos As APC Lost To PDP (video) / Now Trending: Allow Soludo To Do His Work NDU Beckons On Ndi Anambra. / Nigeria’s Presidential Election Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.