Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo (2967 Views)

Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri / Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by domDva(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lolll my life is far better than yours and will remain so, all you can do is thuggery till you die. Fortunately, I am neither in your Lagos nor country , whatever happens, my life is faarrr better where I am …same cannot be said about you.

OlawaleBammie:
so far u feel oppressed and cheated I am happy grin grin

If u want to waste Ur time go and vote, if u don't want to waste Ur time Sidon for Ur house.. grin
Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by lizko(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
But still go to thesame country and check their development and compare it with Nigeria.
Svoboda:

Democracy has its limits. You cant go to rwanda and chestbeat that you are going to topple kagame or to russia and boast same way against putin even as a russian.

You expect the yorubas to fold their arms and watch their guests spoil their fun?

Will you tolerate that in umuahia or awka?
Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by OlawaleBammie: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
domDva:
Lolll my life is far better than yours and will remain so, all you can do is thuggery till you die. Fortunately, I am neither in your Lagos nor country , whatever happens, my life is faarrr better where I am …same cannot be said about you.

Lol

Na wetin dey make me dey laf Una be this...Ur life is better ontop that Ur corolla spare parts dealing grin grin

ABI na boutique sef grin

Alayebaje..koni dara fun o.

Seni waa sise lae
Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by Svoboda(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
lizko:
But still go to thesame country and check their development and compare it with Nigeria.

Those countries wont have developed if they allowed their guests to bully them into submission.

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by domDva(m): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Guy open one shop make I see how far. Na to shout for bus stop and drink agbo you sabi lolllll

OlawaleBammie:

Lol

Na wetin dey make me dey laf Una be this...Ur life is better ontop that Ur corolla spare parts dealing grin grin

ABI na boutique sef grin

Alayebaje..koni dara fun o.

Seni waa sise lae
Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by wahalawahala: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
domDva:
Look at this mugu, your life will remain miserable and since you support evil only evil shall come your way. Igbos never depended on your government and their lives have always been better than your low life self .

deluded ppl😂 den dey live better in Asia prisons too.. useless criminals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by seunmsg(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Stay at home and stop crying.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by Asswipemod: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Stay at home and stop crying.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by OlawaleBammie: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
domDva:
Guy open one shop make I see how far. Na to shout for bus stop and drink agbo you sabi lolllll

Lol, he talks as if he swallow kalokalo

U think say na everybody be Agbero like Ur clans for uppy iweka?? Or Onitsha??

Lol..

Just face Ur 2by2 before awon Omo wobe dismantle it for u and still stab u bottle join grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by GreyLaw(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Svoboda:

Democracy has its limits. You cant go to rwanda and chestbeat that you are going to topple kagame or to russia and boast same way against putin even as a russian.

You expect the yorubas to fold their arms and watch their guests spoil their fun?

Will you tolerate that in umuahia or awka?

Another fool running wild. You are completely empty and bereft of humanity. Shame on you and all you represent.
Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by Svoboda(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
GreyLaw:

Another fool running wild. You are completely empty and bereft of humanity. Shame on you and all you represent.

You're refering to your father.
Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by garykoeman: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Deogratias0030:

This is the main reason why Nigeria, and by extension, Africa don't grow. We don't care about competence but tribe or religion; others greed, hunger or illiteracy.
Are u saying sanwo olu is not competent.
Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by proxillin(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
waynetee:
E deh pain werey. grin
Sebi na no man's land

so you are supporting this. It will not end like this...every politicians will adopt this method...
Its paying you APC supporters for now, but if it works against APC in the future nko?
Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by waynetee(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
proxillin:

so you are supporting this. It will not end like this...every politicians will adopt this method...
Its paying you APC supporters for now, but if it works against APC in the future nko?

There is no good or bad, only the strong and the weak, i always choose my group wisely.
Re: INEC Should Cancel Lagos Elections And Declare Sanwo by Deogratias0030(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

Are u saying sanwo olu is not competent.

I never mentioned he is not competent, it is the reason for voting a candidate I was questioning

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians / Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate / Halliburton: We’ll Expose Culprits In 8 Weeks — Okiro, Aondoakaa Says:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.