Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Kebbi PDP Candidate, Aminu Bande Votes, Optimistic Of Victory, Urges Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi PDP Candidate, Aminu Bande Votes, Optimistic Of Victory, Urges Supporters (177 Views)

APC Vows To Protect Binani’s Victory, Urges INEC To Allow Court Process / Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / Kebbi PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Abba Muhammed Bello Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kebbi PDP Candidate, Aminu Bande Votes, Optimistic Of Victory, Urges Supporters by Hunter2009: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Kebbi PDP Candidate, Aminu Bande Votes, Optimistic Of victory, Urges Supporters To maintain Peace

The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in Kebbi State, Major General Aminu Bande ret’d, has expressed satisfaction in the on going governorship elections nationwide.

Bande who voted at his polling unit at Nasarawa Primary School, Shi, Zabarwya, Birni Kebbi at exactly 10.39 am said “With what I am seeing here, the election process is going well. If everything is like this in other places, then it is a peaceful election.,” he stated.

However, the PDP candidate noted that “Before I left my house, I had reports from several places and local government areas that there were disruptions and lots of crises. But I hope it will stabilize and normalize,” he said.

On his confidence on the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Bande emphasized that he has confidence on INEC, stressing that the electoral body should follow its rules.

The guber candidate however expressed optimism of his victory in the election and urged his supporters across the length and breath of Kebbi State to maintain peace.

“The people themselves should conduct themselves well. Some desperate politicians would want to cut corner but I urge my supporters to be steadfast. They should all go out and vote. Ensure they record everything that is going on as well as wait for the votes to be accurately counted, Most importantly, they must behave themselves in the best of manner” he advised.

1 Share

Re: Kebbi PDP Candidate, Aminu Bande Votes, Optimistic Of Victory, Urges Supporters by Xscape1993(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Wishing the best candidate all the best....

(1) (Reply)

Political Bitterkola. / Princess Zahrah Mustapha Audu Congratulates Apc Govenors, Nass Members / Court Blocks Oyo Govt’s Accounts In Four Banks Over N3.4 Billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.