Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,125 members, 7,852,832 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

A Big Hospital For Sale In Gberigbe Ikorodu Covering 760sqm. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Big Hospital For Sale In Gberigbe Ikorodu Covering 760sqm. (365 Views)

Newly Built 5miniflats For Sale At Gberigbe Ikorodu. (PIXXX) / 1 Acre Of Land For Sale At Gberigbe Ikorodu N6m / A half plot of land close to Ogidiga herbal drink Off Igbokuta ,Gberigbe,ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Hospital For Sale In Gberigbe Ikorodu Covering 760sqm. by sexymma1(f): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
A big hospital for sale in gberigbe ikorodu covering 760sqm with medical facilities price 75m, documents registered survey and deed of assignment.

Contact us directly on 08035908475.

Re: A Big Hospital For Sale In Gberigbe Ikorodu Covering 760sqm. by oz4real83(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is how to recognise scam, you want to sell a property and you are showing us picture of only the fence which you obviously took from outside the compound because you could not access the inside? Why not show pics from various parts of the compound?

2 Likes

Re: A Big Hospital For Sale In Gberigbe Ikorodu Covering 760sqm. by sexymma1(f): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
oz4real83:
This is how to recognise scam, you want to sell a property and you are showing us picture of only the fence which you obviously took from outside the compound because you could not access the inside? Why not show pics from various parts of the compound?

Hmmm
The serious and interested buyers knows how to contact me for more pictures and info. Thanks for your comment...
Re: A Big Hospital For Sale In Gberigbe Ikorodu Covering 760sqm. by sexymma1(f): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Don't be afraid, I have been on nairaland for ages now

Re: A Big Hospital For Sale In Gberigbe Ikorodu Covering 760sqm. by sexymma1(f): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Each room has toilet, plasma TV, AC , fan we have 25 beds, lab, Theatre, with oxygen concentrate labour room,kitchen, mikano generator, 2 petrol generator,
C C T V CAMERA
DUELLY LICENSE WITH LAGOS GOVERNMENT
LAND SURVEY FROM ALAUSA,
SOLAR ENERGY ON GROUND etc.
Re: A Big Hospital For Sale In Gberigbe Ikorodu Covering 760sqm. by oz4real83(m): 4:52am On Mar 19, 2023
sexymma1:

Hmmm
The serious and interested buyers knows how to contact me for more pictures and info. Thanks for your comment...
you are not smart at all. Check the first pic you posted, that building is a down house while in the subsequent pictures, the building is an upstairs, check the fence work, the first pic contains block work covered with tiles while the subsequent pics are plain, completely plastered fence that was painted. Also check the wall tiles designs in the first pic and the subsequent pics, you will realise that they are different. Check the painting work on both buildings, they are also different. You went to get pics from other building just because u wanted to prove me wrong, I'm smarter than you by far.
Re: A Big Hospital For Sale In Gberigbe Ikorodu Covering 760sqm. by sexymma1(f): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
oz4real83:
you are not smart at all. Check the first pic you posted, that building is a down house while in the subsequent pictures, the building is an upstairs, check the fence work, the first pic contains block work covered with tiles while the subsequent pics are plain, completely plastered fence that was painted. Also check the wall tiles designs in the first pic and the subsequent pics, you will realise that they are different. Check the painting work on both buildings, they are also different. You went to get pics from other building just because u wanted to prove me wrong, I'm smarter than you by far.

Ok Sir, smarty... Am not here to prove anything for you... thanks

(1) (Reply)

Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Blames FG For Unapproved Banana Island Extension / House For Sale Around Pakuro, Mowe Ogun state Axis / Genuine Land Selling At Ketu Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.