Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) (2338 Views)

Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) / Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by rwanda1: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by Xscape1993(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Evil party.... evil Inec...

10 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by MrColdsweat: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good!

7 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by God1000(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
He died for nothing

6 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by DispatcherLagos: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin
They should wake him and 'rekill' him over and over again

10 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by mainkendo: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
No violence should be incited. Don't support it because it suits you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Helinues, taba21, omoawoke what do you think he will be when he comes to this world again? grin

An agbero urchin again or a pastor preaching peace. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yoruba people see unna life? Soon this will be obtainable in all parts of the nation as things are going.

And his coward colleagues are standing and watching from afar. Afonja cowards!

Iyaebethegreat, Ihordspy, Yorubasamurai, freestuffsng and a host of other online urchins come and see you brother. And this is in the Lagos oh?! Wait till it reaches the entire Nigeria. Do not forget APC and MC Oluomo started it.

Unna own don finish if it reaches the Middle Belt!!

6 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by HNICEARTH: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Chop his body into bits and feed him to the beast of the earth. Stupid pathetic psychotic urchin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

MrColdsweat:
Good!

Hmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmmm.
Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by triple996(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by RighChannel: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
AGBERO MC-OLUOMO IS NEXT

4 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmmm.

You have been calling for violence for a long time here, why are you quoting me with silence now? Are you okay, abi oloriburu ni?!!

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by AwokenVawulence: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
A nairaland urchin no minute silence grin

2 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by magoo10(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Too bad to have lost his life for someone who doesn't know him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You have been calling for violence for a long time here, why are you quoting me with silence now? Are you okay, abi oloriburu ni?!!
I have never called for violence and will never. You could have just gone through my posts to find out.

I have only openly and consistently rejected the cunny ways of an inexperienced Chinedu politician who transmuted from Chinedu in 2019 to Gbadebo in 2023.
I vehemently denounce violence on both sides. I have a far greater stake in my state than you because you can always run back to Alaigbo.
Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I have never called for violence and will never. You could have just gone through my posts to find out.

I have only openly and consistently rejected the cunny ways of an inexperienced Chinedu politician who transmuted from Chinedu in 2019 to Gbadebo in 2023.
I vehemently denounce violence on both sides. I have a far greater stake in my state than you because you can always run back to Alaigbo.

You always call for violence, even this post is a call for violence the moment you assume I am Igbo and I definitely stay in Lagos State.

You see how you exposed yourself? Your type are the instigators, the manipulators, the online tribal bigots whose life revolves around one thing, propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by Timatayo1: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Serve him better

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You think everyone will join you in mocking those you alleged to be victims of violence. It is worthless engaging you if common basic value of human life is what you can not value. Go and read all my posts, I have never and will never call for violence. The election today is peaceful and Sanwo Olu will be re elected.
Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by mikelopez: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
They should wake him and 'rekill' him over and over again

angry grin grin grin

More would have been wasted

They ran like their useless Oba of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You think everyone will join you in mocking those you alleged to be victims of violence. It is worthless engaging you if common basic value of human life is what you can not value. Go and read all my posts, I have never and will never call for violence. The election today is peaceful and Sanwo Olu will be re elected.
You are a pathological lier! You are very much known for aiding, encouraging and pushing for violence, you did it just now and I have prove.

The moment you assume I am Igbo and reside in Lagos you have drawn the line of possible violence and attacks on the people in that area. Don't be a confused lier, people are watching.

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Motigbo. no vess. This one you are already cyberbullying me, let me report you to nlfpmod and mods.
Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by TreasureJunky: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good for him,, they think they have monopoly of violencé. He should go and explain to his maker what happened to him

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by jara: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ndi-Igbo how does this help whatever cause you may have in another man's land?

Remember what you did and what happened to Nigerians in South Africa?

Remember what happened to you when you killed Hausa and Yoruba in the North?

You either do not listen, kicked your elders or they are just as irresponsible.

How many Igbo have "coward " Yoruba killed?
Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Motigbo. no vess. This one you are already cyberbullying me, let me report you to nlfpmod and mods.

Yes, report me to your colleagues. I know what do. Violence instigator, and you are a female doing all this wickedness. Do you think it won't get to you? It's only time!!
Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by YorubaSamurai: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Yoruba people see unna life? Soon this will be obtainable in all parts of the nation as things are going.

And his coward colleagues are standing and watching from afar. Afonja cowards!

Iyaebethegreat, Ihordspy, Yorubasamurai, freestuffsng and a host of other online urchins come and see you brother. And this is in the Lagos oh?! Wait till it reaches the entire Nigeria. Do not forget APC and MC Oluomo started it.

Unna own don finish if it reaches the Middle Belt!!
he was shot by a police man mumu..
them nor born igbos well to try that kind rubbish for lagos
Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by kcnwaigbo: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
jara:
Ndi-Igbo how does this help whatever cause you may have in another man's land?

Remember what you did and what happened to Nigerians in South Africa?

Remember what happened to you when you killed Hausa and Yoruba in the North?

You either do not listen, kicked your elders or they are just as irresponsible.

How many Igbo have "coward " Yoruba killed?
Ewu Gambia so they should have allowed him carry the Ballot box?

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) by techWriter3: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
They should response him and 'refire' him over and over again

(1) (Reply)

The President And His Mistresses / Five Killed Over Chieftaincy In Kogi / We Need A ''United States Of Africa''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.