Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,039,799 members, 7,457,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 June 2023 at 08:23 AM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just For Fun: An Ant Joke � (151 Views)
What Do You Do For Fun? / I Can Prove That Your Brain Is Not Smarter Than An Ant / Operation Ant Dance: Ant Attack (photos) (2) (3) (4)
|Just For Fun: An Ant Joke � by akinsmail51: 1:05pm On Mar 18|
#DYK just for fun
1) 5 ants + 5 ants = Tenants.
2. To bring an ant from another country into your country = Important.
3. Ant that goes to school = Brilliant.
4. Ant that is looking for a job = Applicant.
5. A spy ant = Informant.
6. A very little ant = Infant.
7. An ant that uses a gun = Militant.
8. An ant that is a specialist = Consultant😂
9. A proud ant = Arrogant🤔
10. An ant that is cruel and oppressive = Tyrant.
11. An ant that is friendly and lovely = Coolant.
12. An ant that has changed from evil to good deeds = Repentant.
13. An ant that accumulated so much food in summer for use in winter = Abundant.
14. An ant that isn’t willing = Reluctant.
15. An ant that keeps financial account = Accountant.
16. An ant that occupies a flat = Occupant.
17. A huge ant = Giant.
18. An ant that is important = Significant.
19. An ant that has big legs = Elephant.
20. A sarcastic ant = Mordant.
21. An extremely fast ant = Instant.
22. A noisy ant = Rant.
23. An ant that doesn't keep moving = Constant.
24. A dirty ant = Pollutant.
25. An ant that annoys = Irritant.
26. An ant that lacks knowledge = Ignorant
27. An ant that can take anything without complaining = Tolerant
28. An ant that wastes resources = Extravagant
29. A very careful ant = Vigilant
30. An ant that maintains good odour = Deodorant
31. An ant that finds it hard to move = adamant
32. An ant that refused to move = Redundant
33. An ant that is into business = Merchant
34. A Political ant = Aspirant
35. An ant that sues someone to court = Complainant
36. A happy ant = Jubilant.
37. An Ant that is not informed, and does not want to learn = IgnorAnt..
Shared by Jovial Yusuf on The Language Nerd Facebook Group.
Standing Ovation For Haaland After Scoring Five Goals In A Match / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 20th April 2023 / 2023 WAEC Questions And Answers Whatsapp Group
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37