Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,562 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List (56763 Views)

Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Fahdiga(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:

Your wailling have just begun grin
Continue supporting evil.
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Fahdiga(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
The INEC list is different from the ballot paper. Yakubu Mahmoud the APC INEC chief can play his gimmicks with that one, as longs as the LP logo is on the ballot. People will thumbprint for LP .
APC have destroyed Nigeria totally.
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Exedyne: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Just like the corper girl in Nasarawa that Peter Obi lied to us about, that she is poor. Which later turned out that her father is a senior police officer and she is doing well for herself and also a member of LP campaign team.

The Olumide Omoru was also an internet clout chasing project by the Labour party to draw more sympathy votes, reason few days to the election, so many attack propaganda was centred around him. Even though we tried making the endless mob understand that the guy is not even on INEC list of candidates, they never listen.. They were so lost in the internet buzz and sensation.

Truly, you have to give away your brain to become an Ob!dient. It is now very clear.

Lp = lamba party

God forbid I will be an obidient.

E better make I no support any party

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by okuta007: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
I'm telling you. Buhari is a big disgrace.

A very big disgrace

now those who say “leopards never change

their spots” - are very correct

Whoever packaged this former coup plotter to

Nigerians did an awesome job in 2015

How we managed to believe a man

who overthrew an elected government in

1983 when he was 42 years old will become

a democrat - allowing the free will of the

people to prevail in an election still beats

my imagination - Buhari is the second

worse thing to happen to Nigeria after the

civil war

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by prettyliz(f): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/oworu-desmond-elliots-main-rival-missing-on-inec-list/
If his name is not there all Labour should vote for PDP..then..at least any party is better than the party that has made elections a do or die affair
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Menclothing: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigeria will be great
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by purplekayc(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dem. Don start
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Fahdiga(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
okuta007:

A very big disgrace

now those who say “leopards never change

their spots” - are very correct

Who packaged this former coup plotter to

Nigerians did an awesome job in 2015

How we managed to believe a man

who overthrew an elected government in

1983 when he was 42 years old will become

a democrat - allowing the free will of the

people to prevail in an election still beats

my imagination - Buhari is the second

worse thing to happen to Nigeria after the

civil war
Tinubu brought this drspot to power. Now he has returned the favor to Tinubu. Nigeria is gone.
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by chinae(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
What you have in the PU is a fake copy of ballot paper, they are somewhere thumbprinting the original copy.
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by bdon123(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/oworu-desmond-elliots-main-rival-missing-on-inec-list/
We dont care whos name is there...whether na taxi driver or capenta.We will vote LP
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by enemyofprogress: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Village people at work
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by adioolayi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
This is bad and unhealthy for our democracy.

INEC has failed us woefully this time, this is one of reasons people are not coming out to vote

Stop crying...the guy was not validly nominated by LP...a name, Adebayo Bode was submitted by LP to INEC.

The question should be, why was he using his image to fraudulently campaign for another person

He has successfully used his fame to say voters for another person entirely..the Adebayo Bode guy was not even campaigning..

Everything about LP is just fraudulent..why

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Lashist(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Just like the corper girl in Nasarawa that Peter Obi lied to us about, that she is poor. Which later turned out that her father is a senior police officer and she is doing well for herself and also a member of LP campaign team.

The Olumide Omoru was also an internet clout chasing project by the Labour party to draw more sympathy votes, reason few days to the election, so many attack propaganda was centred around him. Even though we tried making the endless mob understand that the guy is not even on INEC list of candidates, they never listen.. They were so lost in the internet buzz and sensation.

Truly, you have to give away your brain to become an Ob!dient. It is now very clear.
By now you must have realized you are a foolish small boy. Is olumide also your enemy?? Are you also campaigning for Desmond?? cheesy is Desmond constituency also yours?? What's your problem with the olumide guy?? Aren't you ashamed that while he is busy making a name for himself, you are here wasting your life insulting people that don't support apc..you must hate your life and your lives of your unborn kids..what actually do you do outside this forum?? You get job at all?? Do you have any skill at all??
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by mastermaestro(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Angelfrost:
INEC... Forget it!

Tomorrow, clowns will say INEC is doing a great job, that losers should go to court.

Tell me how this is not embarrassing to a nation of Nigeria's democratic age and history!

If an electoral body can not be fully independent and incorruptible, what hope is there for the progress of the nation?!!

It simply means the people can never be allowed to elect leaders of their choices! We might as well be practicing a dictatorship!

I expected you to ask a pertinent question before jumping in like an illiterate. Did he participate fully in his party's primary elections? This is where you should have driven your point from. Instead it's INEC this, INEC that. Grow up! sad

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Babaibe: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
ALREADY, THE ATTACK HAS BEEN VERIFIED TO BE LIES PROPAGATED FROM PETER OBI AND HIS LP CAMP. THEY ARE CHRONIC LIARS. HIS NAME MISSING IS PARTY ISSUE AND NOT INEC FAULT. EVEN GBADEBO RHODES VIVOUR USED POWER, MONEY, AND INTIMIDATION TO HIJACK THE TICKET FROM THE REAL WINNER OF THE LABOUR PARTY PRIMARY. HE IS POWER TOXIC EVEN AT THE MICRO LEVEL. SANWOOLU WILL WIN.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by mastermaestro(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
adioolayi:

Stop crying...the guy was not validly nominated by LP...a name, Adebayo Bode was submitted by LP to INEC.

The question should be, why was he using his image to fraudulently campaign for another person

He has successfully used his fame to say voters for another person entirely..the Adebayo Bode guy was not even campaigning..

Everything about LP is just fraudulent..why

This is what they should have verified before ranting like lunatics all over this forum. They make me want to puke. angry I don tire for these emotional teenagers. grin

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Dentidon: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
So he wasn't on the ballot yet they were clout chasing.. He probably made a political Photoshop for himself but useless dumb labour party people swallowed it like the fools they're

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Sleekfingers: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
APC is a big threat to our democracy.

So na Apc be INEC abi?
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Angelfrost(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
mastermaestro:

I expected to you ask a pertinent question before jumping in like an illiterate. Did he participate fully in his party's primary elections? This is where you should have driven your point from. Instead it's INEC this, INEC that. Grow up! sad

Chief... I am not your problem today!

Permit me to rant!

INEC has lost my trust! Period!
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
ademasta:
Oworu woru... grin

Make I just dey laugh here

You mean the iponri John wick

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Lacash: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

MUGU
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by rolams(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Go vote another candidate na!
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by ademasta(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

You mean the iponri John wick

Hahahah
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by membranus: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Conner44:
playing dirty grin we all know the people that said they are involved in such practices

Meanwhile, why is it that 90% of election related violence we have experienced so far on the web all originate from a particular section of the country? undecided

In Imo State abi?

Why should they kidnap INEC ADHOC staffs and election materials on election date? That's very bad of them. Very, very bad.
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Livelystone01: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Angelfrost:
INEC... Forget it!

Tomorrow, clowns will say INEC is doing a great job, that losers should go to court.

Tell me how this is not embarrassing to a nation of Nigeria's democratic age and history!

If an electoral body can not be fully independent and incorruptible, what hope is there for the progress of the nation?!!

It simply means the people can never be allowed to elect leaders of their choices! We might as well be practicing a dictatorship!
Stop being emotional man, have you asked yourself if the guy did the primary?

Is it today that INEC has been using the primary list like this until the court will later decide who the actual contestant is?

Like I told you before, Nigeria will burn, but it will be because of the learned, not the illiterates.

As long as LP is on the ballot, there's nothing to be worried about.
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Angelfrost(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Livelystone01:

Stop being emotional man, have you asked yourself if the guy did the primary?

Is it today that INEC has been using the primary list like this until the court will later decide who the actual contestant is?

Like I told you before, Nigeria will burn, but it will be because of the learned, not the illiterates.

As long as LP is on the ballot, there's nothing to be worried about.

Okay... Thanks for this enlightenment! Bless you!
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Demolakay: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Waiting for d day dis one go get sense.
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by SenatePresdo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
ademasta:
Oworu woru... grin

Make I just dey laugh here

He's an omo ale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri / Bola And Remi Tinubu's Traditional Wedding In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.