Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Governorship And States Assembly Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship And States Assembly Elections (164 Views)

APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly / INEC Office In Akwa Ibom Burnt Hours Before Governorship And Assembly Election / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governorship And States Assembly Elections by senjnr: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
My experience and observation.

I arrived my polling unit Oba-yantor ward 09 unit 03 at exactly 09:10 am. I observed that the turnout of voters is very very low. Here we used to have over 400 voters but as it stand now we are less than 40 person on the line. No doubt this is the direct consequence of the outcome of the presidential and national assembly elections, the negative impact the most recent elections has had on our electoral system. Allots of people have given up hope about our electoral system,my question now is where can we go from here? The electoral umpire under Mahmood have taken us back to the dark days where people sit in their parlour and determine the the winner....
Your summissiom please.

SEN IORFAGA

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians!!! / Let Me Not Hear This Again / You Use Violence & Others Blood To Win Election, Is It Sensible To Jubilate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.