Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice (656 Views)

Process Medical Report For Your Tinted Car Here / Have You Bought A Naija Used Car Here And Enjoyed It? / Keep Calm Bid And Pay For A Car Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by Iamdamian95(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good afternoon Men in the house. Please I need your candid advice on what automatic car to buy in this 2023 that has fuel efficiency, cheap to maintain, novice user friendly as I don’t know much about cars and one I won’t find it hard to get the spare part if needs arise.
Mind you my first car was Toyota Camry 2003 and I bought it Nigerian used last two years. The car nearly killed me after fixing and fixing it I had to sell it off. Now I have trauma for Toyota cars and I don’t want any Toyota car at all. I would have loved a Honda vehicle but I’m scared because of the news I hear about the leg pulling so please house advise me on which Tokumbo car to buy next as my budget is between 3 to 4 m. Thanks
Plus, it is going to be my personal car and I would be using it for Uber and Bolt once in a while that is mostly only weekends as I have done the work before and would be driving long distance to the West or East once in a while. Thanks once again as i would love y’all response.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by pipsplus2020: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Try Toyota Camry is good. Like you said, you bought it Nigerian used, we lack good maintenance culture down here. It probably may have been greatly abused.

I use Honda Accord and I love it. It is a case of proper maintenance. If you use original parts, you won't have problem.

My next will probably be 2013/15 accord.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by greggng: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamdamian95:
Good afternoon Men in the house. Please I need your candid advice on what automatic car to buy in this 2023 that has fuel efficiency, cheap to maintain, novice user friendly as I don’t know much about cars and one I won’t find it hard to get the spare part if needs arise.
Mind you my first car was Toyota Camry 2003 and I bought it Nigerian used last two years. The car nearly killed me after fixing and fixing it I had to sell it off. Now I have trauma for Toyota cars and I don’t want any Toyota car at all. I would have loved a Honda vehicle but I’m scared because of the news I hear about the leg pulling so please house advise me on which Tokumbo car to buy next as my budget is between 3 to 4 m. Thanks
Plus, it is going to be my personal car and I would be using it for Uber and Bolt once in a while that is mostly only weekends as I have done the work before and would be driving long distance to the West or East once in a while. Thanks once again as i would love y’all response.

Your budget cannot get the type of car I would want for you . You may c9ntact me when you increase your budget ...cos what I am offering is tokunbo car not Nigeria used
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by Humarfile: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamdamian95:
Toyota and Honda cars are still very reliable with proper maintenance getting them as foreign used I do have corolla sport 2012 for 5.7M if you can increase your budget we discuss. Reach me on 081-2658-9070
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by fineboynl(m): 3:17am On Mar 19, 2023
You might need lexus 250es

But since you said you will use it for Uber. Then good 2005 Corolla is your best.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by Iamdamian95(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2023
greggng:

Your budget cannot get the type of car I would want for you . You may c9ntact me when you increase your budget ...cos what I am offering is tokunbo car not Nigeria used

What make of car and what do you think of C300 2008, Avalon 2008 to 2010?
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by Iamdamian95(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2023
fineboynl:
You might need lexus 250es

But since you said you will use it for Uber. Then good 2005 Corolla is your best.

Is Lexus 250es okay?
I’m not necessarily going to be using it for Uber, maybe 5 times a month if I need urgent cash. It will be 85% personal
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by Iamdamian95(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2023
pipsplus2020:
Try Toyota Camry is good. Like you said, you bought it Nigerian used, we lack good maintenance culture down here. It probably may have been greatly abused.

I use Honda Accord and I love it. It is a case of proper maintenance. If you use original parts, you won't have problem.

My next will probably be 2013/15 accord.

What year of Honda Accord do you use please?
And what do you think of Accord 2010?
I just don’t want to do any mistake again this time around cus I need a vehicle I will use for a long time
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by fineboynl(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamdamian95:

I just don’t want to do any mistake again this time around cus I need a vehicle I will use for a long time
get a corolla. Lexus is not fir cab and its for person when done chop bellyful
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by pipsplus2020: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamdamian95:

I use 06/07. Go for from 13 up if u can afford it
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by pipsplus2020: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
greggng:

Kindly note that some Naija used are equally better than some tokunbo

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by greggng: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamdamian95:

What make of car and what do you think of C300 2008, Avalon 2008 to 2010?

The cars you mentioned are okay but I read where the person says he would like to use it for uber sometimes . So in my own opinion thos one you mentioned are not situatable for uber ...but good for personal use . Ensure the benz had original catalyst if you are buying it tokunbo ..
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by Michael548(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamdamian95:
I'm a professional honest car mechanic....I can help you with your car inspection.....contact me on 08167469103
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by fineboynl(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Michael548:

I'm a professional honest car mechanic....I can help you with your car inspection.....contact me on 08167469103
without including location how do you assume you are in the same place.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car Here In Lagos, Please I Need Your Advice by libertanna: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2023
Hi guys, I was recently shopping for a car too and came across Car Smite and read their article about the Toyota Highlander model and chose the 2020 model. They also have all the details about popular models of different brands and all confirmed by real mechanics. So, while choosing a car you can use their website in order to choose a car for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

S-O-L-D-Clean Title Accident Free 2012 Toyota Camry XLE Black Color ***274223 / SOLD!!! 2006 Neatly Used Camry 1.95M / 2015 Registered Hyundia Santa Fe Sold Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.