Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Lagos Is No Mans Land Has Created A Monster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is No Mans Land Has Created A Monster (715 Views)

Sapele Was Once A No-mans Land By Igbos? / No Mans Land: Iragbiji,Osun Native Bullied Lagosians To Collect 10% Tax Revenue / The Abia Prince ( Jaja Wachuku)that Proclaimed Lagos Is No Mans Land - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is No Mans Land Has Created A Monster by diamond68: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
The rhetoric Lagos is no mans land has become fully pregnant and birth a monster. The monsters you created. And the monsters are on the prowl and if you so much as look igbo or speak with an igbo accent or have an igbo name you are banned from voting anywhere in Lagos today and resistance is met with slaps and heavy beatings. I guess that rhetoric that Lagos is no mans land is a fallacy because the real owners stood up today and took their state back emphatically and made a resounding statement in the process. The stAtement is that Lagos is Yoruba land and only yorubas are allowed to vote here. I am not in any way promoting or advocating for violence just simply stating what obtains on the ground today

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Is No Mans Land Has Created A Monster by Aquaflow77: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is No Mans Land Has Created A Monster by Kabirudeen25(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Abeg you people should shut up and stop pretending as if all the electoral violence is because of anger over the no man's land argument. A debate that has been going on for over a decade and all of a sudden they can't take it again a week after they were outmatched at the polls. It's now you people want to get angry abi? Idiots.. some unlucky buffoons have already been sent home to their maker grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is No Mans Land Has Created A Monster by zeuss: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lol OP and sanwo are not even from Lagos state.

LAGOS Is a legacy prepare for GRV by his ancestors the founders and real owners of Lagos.
Re: Lagos Is No Mans Land Has Created A Monster by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
U think sey e don end....

Just dey play.... cheesy grin

Aftermath go loud...

By now, I don't know how many years wey u don use for that no man's land o, u suppose don call ur real house now make dem help u prep some accommodation coz the host is about to be hostile now.... that is an advice and not a threat....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is No Mans Land Has Created A Monster by haffaze777(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
God bless lagosian for this
Re: Lagos Is No Mans Land Has Created A Monster by pope191: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
diamond68:
The rhetoric Lagos is no mans land has become fully pregnant and birth a monster. The monsters you created. And the monsters are on the prowl and if you so much as look igbo or speak with an igbo accent or have an igbo name you are banned from voting anywhere in Lagos today and resistance is met with slaps and heavy beatings. I guess that rhetoric that Lagos is no mans land is a fallacy because the real owners stood up today and took their state back emphatically and made a resounding statement in the process. The stAtement is that Lagos is Yoruba land and only yorubas are allowed to vote here. I am not in any way promoting or advocating for violence just simply stating what obtains on the ground today

And you see the thug that got k*lled right? How you guys reason need to be study. You call violence election. That's crazy
Re: Lagos Is No Mans Land Has Created A Monster by mikelopez: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
KillSars:
U think sey e don end....

Just dey play.... cheesy grin

Aftermath go loud...

By now, I don't know how many years wey u don use for that no man's land o, u suppose don call ur real house now make dem help u prep some accommodation coz the host is about to be hostile now.... that is an advice and not a threat....

Go and carry your agbero miscreant MColuomo thugs at Okota

You were making mouth yesterday abi
Lol grin grin

Go and carry your dead thug at Okota

https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1637059042349654018?t=xsHSHLaST1CGUf5zTLraug&s=19

Re: Lagos Is No Mans Land Has Created A Monster by Reality3080: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Abeg you people should shut up and stop pretending as if all the electoral violence is because of anger over the no man's land argument. A debate that has been going on for over a decade and all of a sudden they can't take it again a week after they were outmatched at the polls. It's now you people want to get angry abi? Idiots.. some unlucky buffoons have already been sent home to their maker grin
the owners of Lagos are only allowed to vote
Re: Lagos Is No Mans Land Has Created A Monster by rejoice4eva(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
diamond68:
I am born and bred purely and proudlyy by Yoruba blood.
I want to say with utmost humility, that you think and speak ignorantly and stupidly.
Election is not kinship and chieftaincy affair.
It is about representatives. And it is the Civic responsibility of everyone resident in Lagos State to choose their representatives irrespective of tribes.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi As A Totally Confused Man. / Tinubu Didn’t Get 25% Votes In FCT, Can’t Be President, Obi Tells Court. See all / States With Million Voters Took 48 Hrs To Count, Enugu & Abia Took 5 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.