Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The South Are More Educated Than The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Are More Educated Than The North (557 Views)

South east are More Educated Than West central, south west and mid west See Map / Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The South Are More Educated Than The North by arejibadz(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
all the election violence i'm seeing are coming from the south, why's the north so peaceful during the elections

1 Like

Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by XY23: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
arejibadz:
all the election violence i'm seeing are coming from the south, why's the north so peaceful during the elections

They've learnt their lessons from supporting PMB; it is the time of the South (especially the SW) to learn.

2 Likes

Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by AnyanwuSilas: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
arejibadz:

Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by Sevenworldpower(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
XY23:

They've learnt their lessons from supporting PMB; it is the time of the South (especially the SW) to learn.

Exactly. SW would also regret it. Nothing good can come out of nepotism.
Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by Workch: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
arejibadz:
I think it's because the north has got herd. Mentality because of their mentally dormant nature. They obey their leaders like herd of sheep's

1 Like

Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by tsephanyah(f): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Workch:
I think it's because the north has got herd. Mentality because of their mentally dormant nature. They obey their leaders like herd of sheep's
you mean like in Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi, gombe, sokoto, kebbi. Gtfoh. I would have called you fcking lowlife deadbeat miscreant but nairaland would not allow it. Fcking child factory products judging people that are superior to them

2 Likes

Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by Philgafauto: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
tsephanyah:
you mean like in Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi, gombe, sokoto, kebbi. Gtfoh. I would have called you fcking lowlife deadbeat miscreant but nairaland would not allow it. Fcking child factory products judging people that are superior to them

How are hausas superior?

Why do you talk like this?

1 Like

Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by anungangampu: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
XY23:

Gbamsolutely. Especially how they think Leadeship will solve their problems.

1 Like

Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
tsephanyah:

Stop engaging these guys, they are still bitter about what happened, they are looking for who to share their bitterness with.

You can bet the guy has never left his street to explore the world, everything he just spewed is what he grew up being told. A hate filled childhood.

1 Like

Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by shortIGBOman: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Workch:

Is that Why all your IGBO leaders including, all the first Class Kings in the EAST. Go to the North to pay hommage and show loyalty to their Northern masters?

1 Like

Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by shortIGBOman: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Philgafauto:

How are hausas superior?

Why do you talk like this?

Northerners are superior to EASTERNERS. Go and ask your leaders for confirmation.

Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by Bintdawood(f): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Workch:

People like you can't talk without insulting people abi?
Mentally dormant nature? So we being violent shows how educated a person is?
Na who do you this abeg? 😕

1 Like

Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by MDelgado(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bintdawood:

People like you can't talk without insulting people abi?
Mentally dormant nature? So we being violent shows how educated a person is?
Na who do you this abeg? 😕

Lol
Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by Fortruth: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
arejibadz:

because the Muslim North, unlike the middle belt, vote the same way and dem like their way of life…

Dem no go vote Igbo Man, Ijaw Man, any Easterner, no BENDEL, no YORUBA Christian…

Simple
Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by Bintdawood(f): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
MDelgado:

Lol

😹
Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by MDelgado(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bintdawood:

😹

Stay out of trouble, There are only few sane humans on NL..
Re: The South Are More Educated Than The North by Bintdawood(f): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
MDelgado:

Stay out of trouble, There are only few sane humans on NL..

Okay... I'll try my best in sha Allah!
Thank you☺

(1) (Reply)

Unearthly And Hard Truth APC Supporters Should Know. / Who Is Asari Dokubo Speaking For These Days? / Why Cant Osun State Be The Capital Of South West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.