Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace (1279 Views)

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched / Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by akelicious(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
ARISE News crew has just been attacked at Elegushi Palace.

Crew members have sustained injuries inflicted on them just as drones and equipment have been seized by unknown assailants in the palace area.

https://akelicious.net/2023/03/18/breaking-arise-news-crew-attacked-at-elegushi-palace/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by yarimo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by Toluwanise247(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by ba7man(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good news.

Let them relocate to the southeast and continue their trash there.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by Urheadmaster(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Are all the ARISE News crew from the south east tongue
ba7man:
Good news.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by Racoon(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
The operators of the structure of corruption and criminality @ it again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by FreeStuffsNG: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
akelicious:
ARISE News crew has just been attacked at Elegushi Palace.

Crew members have sustained injuries inflicted on them just as drones and equipment have been seized by unknown assailants in the palace area.

https://akelicious.net/2023/03/18/breaking-arise-news-crew-attacked-at-elegushi-palace/
I do not believe this.

Did they go to the palace to cover the Oro ni?

I have been to the Palace few times and I know there are areas in the palace where strict observance of traditional Yoruba religion rules are observed. If you flout the rules and taboos there will be serious consequences.

I will wait for the Palace to respond too.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by madridguy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Let them go other place.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by NothingDoMe: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I do not believe this.

Did they go to the palace to cover the Oro ni?

I have been to the Palace few times and I know there are areas in the palace where strict observance of traditional Yoruba religion rules are observed. If you flout it there will be serious consequences.

I will wait for the Palace to respond too.
What an absurd and mental comment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by ba7man(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I don't care where they're from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by dominic17: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
The evil that men do live with them, May Almighty God take out all evil men and their supporters IJN Amen.
ba7man:
Good news.

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by StreetFight: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
If they break the reporters' heads, then that's breaking news, if not, then it's just information

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by rayvelez(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
All these attack on top voting I hope it won’t consume y’all later on in this same Nigeria...
Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by Thedon22: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is that a bad advice? Someone is giving you and opportunity to go and develop your region you are still complaining. They are even dashing you freely anyone you want to take. Why not take the challenge and prove them wrong and go and develop your region alone.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by NothingDoMe: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Mynd.44
You're suggesting that they were attacked because of a festival? And you actually believe that your comment is not barbaric?
Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by abobote: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Best news station in Nigeria
Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by Difrent: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nduka
Nduka
Nduka

How many times did i call you?

Go and meet Dokpesi for some advice.....you no do reach AIT before oooo
But see as BAT clipped AIT wings , they dare not air nonsense again since their misadventure with the documentary on lion of bourdullon

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by MountHoreb: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
ba7man:
Good news.

Urchin, you want to end up like the urchin that lost his life today due to thuggery?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by asanausana91: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
the fool don't even know that the victims are Yoruba.
Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by asanausana91: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thedon22:

Is that a bad advice? Someone is giving you and opportunity to go and develop your region you are still complaining. They are even dashing you freely anyone you want to take. Why not take the challenge and prove them wrong and go and develop your region alone.
why didn't you develop Ekiti, Osun, Ondo
Lagos is a no man's land.
Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by muykem: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
That's good news. Igbo and their sympathisers mut be forced to submission in Lagos. Lagos is not no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by 40Bullets: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
I love the trap being set for the Baale of Elegushi

OBIdients know how to set up wicked people.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by walefresh3(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thedon22:

I think Gbadebo is also qualified to contest at his mother's state of origin, please my people from the east if the lagosians says they're not going to vote him and you so much believed in his capacity and potential, I think his rejection should be a gain for the east, just elect him as governor in the east to shame the lagosians period.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by KashApp: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin grin
I noticed you always support and happy when your people attacks voters... I just pray you don't by mistake be a victim soon
Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by Thedon22: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
asanausana91:
why didn't you develop Ekiti, Osun, Ondo
Lagos is a no man's land.
My advice is for those complaining about Lagos. If they are not satisfied they can relocate to their region. I am a Lagosian and happy with my leaders. And I will never go to Anambra and be complaining how they do their things. Anambra belongs to Anambrarians while Lagos belongs to Lagosians.
Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good news
Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by asanausana91: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thedon22:

My advice is for those complaining about Lagos. If they are not satisfied they can relocate to their region. I am a Lagosian and happy with my leaders. And I will never go to Anambra and be complaining how they do their things. Anambra belongs to Anambrarians while Lagos belongs to Lagosians.
I am also a lagosian, but I am not a foolish lagosian that believe Lagos should be in one man's pocket. A state that makes 51 billions every month as IGR, how comes that same state is highest indebted in Africa. I am a smart lagosian who believe that our leaders must be accountable and responsible.
It is a shame that Lagos is comparing itself with Anambra instead of cape town, London,Agiers,Rio dejeinero. Etc
Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by Thedon22: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
asanausana91:
I am also a lagosian, but I am not a foolish lagosian that believe Lagos should be in one man's pocket. A state that makes 51 billions every month as IGR, how comes that same state is highest indebted in Africa. I am a smart lagosian who believe that our leaders must be accountable and responsible.
It is a shame that Lagos is comparing itself with Anambra instead of cape town, London,Agiers,Rio dejeinero. Etc
And that small inexperienced boy without work experience is the one to better manage the resources? Which govt has managed resources well in Nigeria at Fed or state? Anyway the die is cast, elections have been won and lost. Sorry, if you are on the losing side. I have confidence that the current winners - Tinubu and Sanwo Olu are the best for NOW.... and I have my reasons.
Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by asanausana91: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thedon22:

And that small inexperienced boy without work experience is the one to better manage the resources? Which govt has managed resources well in Nigeria at Fed or state? Anyway the die is cast, elections have been won and lost. Sorry, if you are on the losing side. I have confidence that the current winners - Tinubu and Sanwo Olu are the best for NOW.... and I have my reasons.
aside from tribal or religious bigotry I don't see any reason why someone will preferred a deranged senile old drug Barron. Sanwo olu is good but the corrupt godfather will not allow him to work as expected.
Re: Breaking: ARISE News Crew Attacked At Elegushi Palace by Thedon22: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
asanausana91:
aside from tribal or religious bigotry I don't see any reason why someone will preferred a deranged senile old drug Barron. Sanwo olu is good but the corrupt godfather will not allow him to work as expected.
Bro, you should have gotten over this Obis loss and be forward - looking. Democracy is about the minority having it's say while the majority will have its way. Abeg, rest and focus on your hustle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1990 Orkar Coup: The Bloodiest In Nigeria's History / Tinubu Impregnate His Wife Remi Tinubu / Expect More Tough Policy Measures, Tinubu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.