Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (85583 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by vhykeeytor(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Agege has done things that okowa couldn't do during 8 years of governance.
I challenge you to mention just 5 things he has done for his constituent as a Deputy Senate President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by saintruky(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Evestar200:
na balance and take be Delta people work 🤣🤣🤣

You can imagine ooo.... For a state as rich as delta... Governor even borrow fire... In fact d state has been mortgaged to China... Soon we go dey speak Chinese

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by saintruky(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
vhykeeytor:

I challenge you to mention just 5 things he has done for his constituent as a Deputy Senate President.

Wow na u ask this question? Jisos
Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Honlucas:
Delta south Dy press sheriff for neck oooo

Agege Dy sweep that side

Results ohhh
Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by TheCeasar: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
You guys should suspend your arguements and post results abeg

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by vhykeeytor(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
saintruky:

Wow na u ask this question? Jisos

I challenge you to show me what he has done.
Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Evestar200(f): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Mention any state funded project in Zaria and I would mention 10 in Asaba. Zaria was mostly built by the military and federal government. So don't come here and compare both cities.
go go Kaduna State Government page you will see them, with videos and Pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Buckeyemedia1: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
vhykeeytor:

That is way too easy, He will mention 5 things Omo Agege did in that Useless Okowa’s constituency.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Evestar200(f): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
vhykeeytor:

He brought Federal Polytechnic to Delta, He constructed a landing bay in Okwagbe build ICT centers in Most schools including his alma mater in Delta North. Streets light and transformers were distributed to various towns in his constituents, renovated and build new blocks of schools in his constituents.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
vhykeeytor:

I doubt free and fair elections hold in the north, they just buy vote and write results. BVAS was actually meant to checkmate the huge numbers of vote coming from the north. But wasn't properly managed. Nigeria can only get it right, when northerners decides to do the right thing. PDP would take Sokoto and Kebbi but Bauchi, Yobe and Borno is APC through and through.

Bauchi is going pdp.dogara lost his lga.it seems pdp is winning kebbi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Buckeyemedia1: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
vhykeeytor:

I challenge you to show me what he has done.
Please Shut up, show you what, you want to see what Mr Stevie Wonder?.
Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by erictoonice: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Evestar200:
He brought Federal Polytechnic to Delta, He constructed a landing bay in Okwagbe build ICT centers in Most schools including his alma mater in Delta North. Streets light and transformers were distributed to various towns in his constituents, renovated and build new blocks of schools in his constituents.
He did lots of roads in ughelli, brought transformers and light to many areas in his constituency where there was no light. I no even know say senators dey do project before Agege come in

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Slimzjoe(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
loswhite:
And okowa has too many clean Thieves around him...clap for yourself.

Okowayo is not the one constesting. Please rest
Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by vhykeeytor(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Evestar200:
go go Kaduna State Government page you will see them, with videos and Pictures

For you to compare that Shanty town of Zaria to Asaba is a big joke of the century. I won't reply you again because even Zaria is not developed compared to Maiduguri.
Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Slimzjoe(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
erictoonice:

He did lots of roads in ughelli, brought transformers and light to many areas in his constituency where there was no light. I no even know say senators dey do project before Agege come in

Of a truth, Agege opened a lot of us eyes to the powers a parliamentarian has. But then again, let's not forget he's the Deputy President of the senate. Also, he's an aspirant

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by iokpebholo: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Honlucas:
Delta south Dy press sheriff for neck oooo

Agege Dy sweep that side
bros make una stop all this propaganda,PDP has won isoko north,isoko south,Patani,warri south,and burutu.Where exactly did APC win?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Slimzjoe(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
vhykeeytor:
it would do a lot. In one of Agege meeting, he alleged that all the jobs have been given to people from Delta north, I found that very disturbing...what did Ibori and uduaghan do during their time...they employed their people, so why would Okowa own be different? Most ministry in asaba are headed by the uhrobo's and someone is trying to create a balance, and they are complaining. Politics of division and ethnicity profiling is a no no for me. Asiwaju and Agege represent such and it shows irresponsiblity on their path. As for Agege, he should reach out to Asiwaju to give him ministerial position.

Exactly! Agege plays that Jagaban's style. I think it's actually Apc's blueprint. Lie through the media and play Sectional Cards.
I remember that year, we used to joke that if you cannot speak Migwo, you cannot near State Secretariat and everybody laughed and took it as normal.
Okowa came and balanced it, they all started complaining

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by vhykeeytor(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
garfield1:

Bauchi is going pdp.dogara lost his lga.it seems pdp is winning kebbi
I didn't see the Bauchi own coming. Let's wait till the final count...one local government is all it takes to alter every calculations.
Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by KAPOVee: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
erictoonice:

Not only his constituency

He extended it all over the state

Most people in support of Okowa's government have collected bribe

I don't have energy to be typing and arguing.

My wish is that God should help Agege win

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Buckeyemedia1: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
vhykeeytor:

For you to compare that Shanty town of Zaria to Asaba is a big joke of the century. I won't reply you again because even Zaria is not developed compared to Maiduguri.
When I got to Asaba last year for the first time, couldn’t believe my eyes, I was extremely ashamed, Deltans no just get sense, backward thinkers.

Just to tie wrapper, marry plenty wives with numerous girlfriends, & collect federal allocation.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Delta Decides2023: PDP Clears 23 Local Government, Party Raises Alarm Over Ethiope West, Ughelli North

Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori, has taken 72% lead in 23 or 25 LGAs where collation have already been concluded from the Collation Centres. The LGAs are as follows

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Iqtest: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Evestar200:

Have you been to Zaria lately? Don't seat in Delta and camping rubbish.

Warri is far more developed than Asaba
From your comments, you have never been to asaba.
How dare you compare asaba to warri 🤦‍♂️
I never believed someone will ever compare the most unlivable city with asaba.
Warri a town with most touts, bad roads, noise and environmental and noise pollution, high crime rate, you can't even compare warri to agbor
Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Neimar: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Anybody wen wan win make we win.
Make them remember to develop the state.
Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by vhykeeytor(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Slimzjoe:

Exactly! Agege plays that Jagaban's style. I think it's actually Apc's blueprint. Lie through the media and play Sectional Cards.
I remember that year, we used to joke that if you cannot speak Migwo, you cannot near State Secretariat and everybody laughed and took it as normal.
Okowa came and balanced it, they all started complaining

Don't mind them, let them continue to cry. As if Sherrif is not an Uhrobo man. They want someone that would finish the state patapata. If they truly desire change, they should rally around Ogboru. But they want a Mace thief and an Occultist to come as governor. Let Agege go to court if he's not satisfied with the outcome of the elections. We would meet him in court.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Buckeyemedia1: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Delta Decides2023: PDP Clears 23 Local Government, Party Raises Alarm Over Ethiope West, Ughelli North

Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori, has taken 72% lead in 23 or 25 LGAs where collation have already been concluded from the Collation Centres. The LGAs are as follows
Waste of time.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Buckeyemedia1: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Don't mind them, let them continue to cry. As if Sherrif is not an Uhrobo man. They want someone that would finish the state patapata. If they truly desire change, they should rally around Ogboru. But they want a Mace thief and an Occultist to come as governor. Let Agege go to court if he's not satisfied with the outcome of the elections. We would meet him in court.
Win Omo Agege in Court? Delta State filled with majority semi illiterates, replicas of sheriff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Iqtest: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
vhykeeytor:

I believed she has never been to asaba, hence the ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by vhykeeytor(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iqtest:

From your comments, you have never been to asaba.
How dare you compare asaba to warri 🤦‍♂️
I never believed someone will ever compare the most unlivable city with asaba.
Warri a town with most touts, bad roads, noise and environmental and noise pollution, high crime rate, you can't even compare warri to agbor

Just leave them make Dem dey play. Warri of blessed memory Dem dey compare am to Asaba come even add that stinking city Zaria join am. They want Delta to be like Lagos State overnight, when they has spoilt the state with their misrule all these years and expect Okowa to perform Magic. How many jobs are even in Nigeria. What are the jobs in Benin city, which use to be the capital of Bendel state....?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
vhykeeytor:

I didn't see the Bauchi own coming. Let's wait till the final count...one local government is all it takes to alter every calculations.

True.I fear bauchi and toro lgas...apc has won katsina already.kaduna and kano looks 50 50.any northern state tinubu won or lost narrowly,apc will take it.cc fergie001, aiel123
Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Buckeyemedia1: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iqtest:

I believed she has never been to asaba, hence the ignorance
Shameless Peasant minded things, wetin dey Asaba?
Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Svoboda(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Buhari no perform, were you able to vote him out, or his party out. Nigeria never mature reach that stage. Only politicians that are not power drunk like Jonathan, Fashola, Okowa, Obi or Osinbajo can concede defeat in an election because Dem no like wahala. Omo-agege a known mace snatcher to brought tout into the hallow chamber of the national assembly. You think you can vote him out? Just dey play you hear.

😂
Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Buckeyemedia1: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Just leave them make Dem dey play. Warri of blessed memory Dem dey compare am to Asaba come even add that stinking city Zaria join am. They want Delta to be like Lagos State overnight, when they has spoilt the state with their misrule all these years and expect Okowa to perform Magic. How many jobs are even in Nigeria. What are the jobs in Benin city, which use to be the capital of Bendel state....?
Please Shut up, How many Jobs did Okowa create in Delta state, & in what sectors, & Local Governments, after collecting the highest allocation from the FAAC for 7 straight years, do you even have a job you this confused internet troll?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.