Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead (37030 Views)

FG To Lift 50m Youths Out Of Poverty – Uche Nnaji / Uche Nnaji Wins Enugu APC Gubernatorial Primaries / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by Kirchoffs: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Oga, if your party had done well, would you be playing this tribal game?

For Jupiter's sake, please do not play tribalism. The same time you are shouting Ibos to go home, that is the same time other tribes will shout at your brethren in other states to go home.

Last time we played that game, millions died. You won't like it.

Grow up, and don't let hatred for others disturb you. And make sure your leaders, whoever wins, lead you well.

Hate is bad. Hate is evil.
Juat so you know am not an APC lover, but the truth must be said. You igbos like to show yourself in things that's none of your business. It's just plain stupidity, face whatever business and your life in lagos without interfering in local politics of the land .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by adolfHitler1934: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Paul8344:
This poster should be stupid sha...
Which Enugu are you talking about?
The Enugu in his Ogbomoso brown roof, tattered and unorganised town.

Dirty things.
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by Menclothing: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Vote don’t fight
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by Rareoil(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Incase you believe this nonsense only 30% of the votes have being uploaded
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by samwillyco1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Worst election in the history of Nigeria
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kirchoffs:
Juat so you know am not an APC lover

But you are so passionate about them, old chappie... cheesy

but the truth must be said. You igbos like to show yourself in things that's none of your business.

I regret to inform you that I am not Igbo, and lp and apc and PDP and nnpp are all the same to me anyway. So sorry to dissapoint you.

It's just plain stupidity, face whatever business and your life in lagos without interfering in local politics of the land .

Well, if APC had dome much better, by now no one would be forced to vote for them...but they did not, and your geng have gotten scared.

Either way, if LP won, it would still be the same old song from different people. You and the LP supporters are the same. Not interested in develiopment, just your side winning.
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by clockwisereport: 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Akpawfu how far ?

Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by Larryndelaw: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
generalsteve007:

Na your useless father and mother, including your useless self be foolish people.
Go to your state/ region and see what is going on there. Don't die in Lagos. You don't even know who the government of your state is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by Goodoldays(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Larryndelaw:
They will not go to their state and region to fight rather they will be saying Lagos is not for yoruba. I have never seen such foolish people in my life. A region where one idiots hold them.ransom fo Biafra and sit at home. These can only happen in the east

Cry blood
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by Confirmedzombie: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
ecolime:
Just 5 Polling units and you are saying early lead?

APC has no place in the South East again.

Ebonyi is already taken by APC. Your hate will consume you. You go wail tire today and scream rigging.

For your info, the APC Candidate in Enugu is loved by majority of Enugu people.

Your eyes go clear today
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by Freebills12: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Larryndelaw:
They will not go to their state and region to fight rather they will be saying Lagos is not for yoruba. I have never seen such foolish people in my life. A region where one idiots hold them.ransom fo Biafra and sit at home. These can only happen in the east

Is Lagos no longer Nigeria? When your father with British soldiers moved down to the thickest part of Igboland in 1967- 1970 beckoning on one Nigeria, didn't he envisage that a day like this will come? Pack oneside joor
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by kwasoly(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by Zerooffence: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Throwback:
E for good make Yoruba ewedu and amala party win in Enugu, even though it is a long shot.

We already have Ebonyi in the APC corner.

Seems Yorubas have placed you on a sleepless life, smh, 😂
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by femtex007(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Larryndelaw:
That's how shameless they are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by Arutan: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Abalado:
APC will not win in igbo land again, forbid IJN

So you know how it feels wanting a party you don’t want in your land win any governorship. Same thing you cannot take in the SE why then are trying to do same in Lagos. Political contest would have been fun but you guys turns everything into horrible insults since the advent of Labour party. With LP i have seen how the rest of you displayed so much hatred against the rest of the country. You love your leaders and wants everyone else in the country to love yours while you hate and brazenly insult leaders from every other tribe.
Well, such is not permitted and cannot happen in my place.
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by femtex007(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Godfirst07:
Why does everywhere look like a forest in the East?, they should try develop it.
No oh. They dont like developing their own side. They prefer developing other states.
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by clockwisereport: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
CreativeWeb:
Lol. Dey play. He's not leading anything. Every candidate must win his PU. It's expected.

Edeoga of LP is massively leading in this election.

Votes coming in from Nsukka are scary.

Awgu LGA is locked down for LP.

In Aninri, PDP shared 5k each, yet LP is leading there.

90% of Enugu North Senatorial District is locked down for Edeoga.

60% of Enugu West Senatorial District is locked down for Edeoga.

30% of Enugu East Senatorial District is locked down for Edeoga.

Uche gi did ya
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by economania(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Abalado:
APC will not win in igbo land again, forbid IJN

Maybe Delta is not part of it
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by Jman06(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Uche Nnaji can only win in his polling unit. He's not winning Enugu guber poll. It's LP all the way!
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by Jman06(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kirchoffs:
Juat so you know am not an APC lover, but the truth must be said. You igbos like to show yourself in things that's none of your business. It's just plain stupidity, face whatever business and your life in lagos without interfering in local politics of the land .
You must be very foolish if you think that Lagos politics does not concern not only Igbos but every Nigerian living in Lagos. Lagos is a very strategic state that affect the lives of every Nigerian in one way or the other.
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by olulaanu76o: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ipob will call it a rigIpob will call it a rig...
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by NonsoNna(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Not true. EluuuP is winning in Enugu state.

This I have seen.
That’s my polling unit, LP all the way 💃🏼
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by EmmyCC: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
newdawnlive:
Ipob will call it a rig
He has already taken the 4th position. Check back.
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by melodyogonna(m): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Are you mad?
What is an uche nnaji?
Re: Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead by Larryndelaw: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Is Lagos no longer Nigeria? When your father with British soldiers moved down to the thickest part of Igboland in 1967- 1970 beckoning on one Nigeria, didn't he envisage that a day like this will come? Pack oneside joor
Go and develop your region. U a no dey shame

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President / Police Storm Abuja Area, Arrest People While Celebrating Buhari's Victory.Photos / Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.