Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission (16340 Views)

Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / #flood Twitter With Buhari’s Achievements, APC Urges Supporters / Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by bdon123(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

You dey mad.

Go check all the people signing for Labour party in Lagos. They're all Igbos!
I dont bliev that...u mean they are non yorubas abi?truth is even if na me be LP chairman,na non yoruba go be party agents..most yoruba people are tribalistic n csnt reason beyond ethnic lines.
Take this frm a minority Nigerian...everybody in Nigeria knows this.. that a yoruba man will always make noise n abandon u at war front on d last minute.
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by Dentidon: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
bdon123:

I dont bliev that...u mean they are non yorubas abi?truth is even if na me be LP chairman,na non yoruba go be party agents..most yoruba people are tribalistic n csnt reason beyond ethnic lines.
Take this frm a minority Nigerian...everybody in Nigeria knows this.. that a yoruba man will always make noise n abandon u at war front on d last minute.

Yet APC have Igbo as party agent in Igbo land? Your land is for you alone but other people's land should be for you too? So who's tribalistic? You dey mad? After this election, you all should go back to your cursed OSU land.

3 Likes

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by Lincton: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
How far eluupe candidate? The featherweight contestant has realized his place
Good luck to Sanwo-olu

1 Like

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by Akanbimi: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
I hope he'll be there with his family members too. Idiot

1 Like

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by bdon123(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

Yet APC have Igbo as party agent in Igbo land? Your land is for you alone but other people's land should be for you too? So who's tribalistic? You dey mad? After this election, you all should go back to your cursed OSU land.
M frm d north nigga
Nobody is going anywhere,u cant do nothing.Agberos will always make noise bt wen fight wan fight na dem dey always take-off. A typical yoruba man will always run away frm a fight.

1 Like

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by Fearyourcreator: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
The useless Ipob terrorist. Go and rule Igbo land.. No room for Yoruba hater and ipob terroist in Yoruba land.

As for the Igbos acting as party agent on Yoruba soil, what gives you the audacity? Is there no Yoruba to act as party agent in Yoruba land? No Yoruba man acts as party agent for APC in Igbo land but Igbos acting as labour party agents in Yoruba land? What gives you the audacity? When I say labour party is an Ipob party. So there's no Yoruba to act as party agent on Yoruba soil? Where are the shameless useless Yorubas who sold their birth right to Yoruba haters for useless foolish attention seeking? Their useless selves should tell us why Igbo men were representing labour party in Yoruba land? Good thing the Wise Yoruba in Yoruba land didn't allow the useless people to sell our heritage to Ipob after Ipob were saying gibberish about our heritage on our own soil.. the audacity!
I noticed this too.... Some Yorubas claiming woke like macaroni no get brain aje

2 Likes

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by dalass(f): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
datola:
What is GRV

GRV is a piece of waste, heit has been trashed/ thrashed grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by tammie24: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
emmysmith13:
You Yoruba urchins are fools. He's wining go to twitter and see for yourself. Crybaby
😂😂😂yes he is 🤣🤣🤣
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by StreetFight: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
9jahotblog:
GRV everywhere you go. GRV wins by the Special Grace of God

god of Thunder or god of Iron because the Lord God our Father in Heaven hates idiots and nincompoops like you and GRV

3 Likes

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by StreetFight: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
emmysmith13:
You Yoruba urchins are fools. He's wining go to twitter and see for yourself. Crybaby

I think it is your parents that are fools

1 Like

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by Fearyourcreator: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
emmysmith13:
On Twitter ... Na INEC result dey determine no be Twitter or any social media ... Na wetin INEC load newspapers dey load ... Election result na Newspaper dey carry original ... Like sun and some ... Anything on internet now I dey fear believe am ....

1 Like

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by dalass(f): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
bdon123:

And what are you doing at the war front in the first place

Yorubas don't fight senseless wars. They pick their battles and even if you are from their tribe, they need to know, you are fighting a worthy cause not just tribal, and unnecessary wars other tribes fight.

But if anyone tries to give them trouble, they give it back double.

1 Like

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by Fearyourcreator: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Draslo:
🤦🏽‍♂️

Nothing different between this guy and Obi. Election never finish, cho cho cho since morning. Meanwhile we never hear pim from Sanwo Olu. Empty barrels do make the loudest noise....

This week will be about Chinedum's stolen mandate that never was. 🤣
Youtubers wey no dey get meaningful content don chop am now this election time... Election go finish their adsense go dey pay $100 back
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by Alabaintprice(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

It's bcoz you guys are noise makers... Obi Obi Obi Obi Obi Obi Lagos is no man's land. You make too much noise.

We are noise makers ...

You think it's only the Igbos that believes that Lagos is a no man's land.

I forgot, you yorubas always turn your frustrations on the Igbos cos everyone who doesn't have lines drawn all over there faces like mask is automatically Igbo. We are the only non Indigines living in Lagos as well......

Why am I even arguing sef....

It's only the poor ones that are dragging state.

How many times have you seen wale adenuga come online to drag rubbish.......

It poor people they always use to push there interest. That's why they have kept everyone in a state of poverty so you can be at there mercy
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by StreetFight: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Diligence:

A warped Yoruba Muslim detected. So unreasonable. So insensitive and a certified black sheep of the Yoruba Race

Congratulations to Guv Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

Is this your mental illness generationally inherited or self inflicted?

1 Like

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by Invest4growth: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Any party that gets elected kin this process at any level will know that things will not be the same in the polity henceforth. Periodic visits to constituencies is very important. Also, provision of sustainable empowerment initiatives is key not distributing N1000 in 6 months. Not any more!. People are demanding for me. Don't give them fish but teach them how to fish. Let businesses survive. The government should no longer benefit the few at the expense of the many. We need to watch the cost of executing jobs to reduce corruption. We must let social progress go round the state. 2027 is around the corner. The opposition will regroup and be more prepared.
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by Dentidon: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
bdon123:

M frm d north nigga
Nobody is going anywhere,u cant do nothing.Agberos will always make noise bt wen fight wan fight na dem dey always take-off. A typical yoruba man will always run away frm a fight.
I don't care about where you came from. Yoruba birthed the democracy your ass enjoy today.

1 Like

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Once lagos state apc in connivance with the REC are delaying to upload results into the irev just know they are losing but want to thumbprints fake results and upload.losers
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by blowjohn(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
datola:
What is GRV

A fake version of CRV

2 Likes

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by absoluteSuccess: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okealaaye:
Dem de call animal wey get horn Snail wan join Ram comot. Na wa for democracy. Dis one de call imsef porsin.

Don't destroy what you cannot build.

Gbogbo wa o le sun ka kori sibikan naa.
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by nurex01(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
9jahotblog:
grin
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by bdon123(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
I don't care about where you came from. Yoruba birthed the democracy your ass enjoy today.
I denying that.Bt u guys are natural betrayers.D worst thing anyman can do is make plans to go for a fight wit a yoruba man by his side....a yoruba man will always betray u either becos of fear or becos hes jst a natural judas.I still luv my yoruba peeps though n understand betraying is jst in their blood
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by Dentidon: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
bdon123:

I denying that.Bt u guys are natural betrayers.D worst thing anyman can do is make plans to go for a fight wit a yoruba man by his side....a yoruba man will always betray u either becos of fear or becos hes jst a natural judas.I still luv my yoruba peeps though n understand betraying is jst in their blood
You dey mad. How did we betray your uselss self? Did we have any agreement with you? You mean osu who killed every region leaders apart from theirs?
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by PS712: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
olatade:
The just concluded presidential election in the East opened a lot of problems for the igbos. You voted whom your region wanted , now let other regions vote whoever they want.
Please can you explain how the Igbos are stopping anyone or any region from voting?
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by LegacyB: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
emmysmith13:
Urchin form the sadeast, you say?!
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by hardbody: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Your life matters as well. Stay away from violence, don’t defend any vote at the expense of your life(not worth it), leave the scene immediately you sense any form of violence.

Crap!!! Is it spirits that launch the violence? Or maybe there is a monopoly of violence saved in some people's repository. You guy's are only using home advantage. In a free space, you all will pee your pants.

1 Like

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by MatrixCircle: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Where can we sell this country called Nigeria to the highest bidder.
We are putting it for Sale.
Country for Sale.
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
9jahotblog:

He cannot win the election. The Lord God of Elijah is already on the side of Sanwoolu .

1 Like

Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by rickyrex(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
will you keep quiet?
You posted Igbo to act as party agent in Yoruba land! Is there no Yoruba to act as party agent in Yoruba land? You dey mad?
you don't have prove to that , nah your area you know. anyway the lp candidate has been tagged igbo candidate so let it be
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
ONLY INEC IS ALLOWED TO PUBLISH RESULTS,STOP THIS SHITT POSTS sad
Re: GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
*MY EXPERIENCE OF WHAT WENT DOWN 2DAY @ D HANDS OF THUGS IN AMUWO-ODOFIN:*

My polling unit: 022, Amuwo-Odofin Library opp Central Mosque, Mile 2 Jakande Estate..

In d middle of d voting process, thugs attacked us unaware... they threw bottles @ us, smashing bottles allover d place.. naso people discharge,

d ballot boxes were flung inside d gutter, d ballot booklets were thrown into d gutter as well.. & everything got soaked up, they broke our boot..

d thugs wore beret caps & they came prepared.. some had gun on dem,

d INEC officials in charge of there (unit 022 Amuwo-Odofin Library opp d central Mosque), omoh! they all ran away 2 safety oo...

more painfully, d INEC lady fell down & got injured,
wetin shock me be say d guy among dem 4llow me run reach a couple of blocks & he pulled off his jacket so he won't be recognized by any APC thug

pathetically, d Police men in our unit just stood aside & were watching helplessly... they weren't armed, even with a catapult

Earlier, we in dat polling unit had been observing the movement of d thugs, they came in a white bus, caused a scene.. & threatened a man & a lady..

Even d 1st encounter we had with d thugs, none of d Police Men with us did anything 2 counter dem or even radio 4 Backup help..

when eventually d real armed mobile police arrived in 2 shuttle buses, d deed had already been done... d thugs had gotten what they wanted.

Omoh na 2day i know say i sabi run oo.. as dem thugs begin stone us bottles, everybody tuama !

b4 u know it, i don fly gutter,my legs tear beta run like say 2moro no dey..
Pesin wey stay back 2 video-record, collect beta beating

all d ballot paper soak badly inside gutter..
later, d remaining untouched booklets d INEC staffs had with dem, where all cancelled out with marker

Dis is my 1st political thuggery attack experience since dem born me
i've been watching it on Social Media.. but na 2day e happen 2 me

My unit has d highest Crowd Population in dat Mile 2 area, & L.P won there during d last Presidential.. so APC made there their target 4 destruction & they succeeded

d animals even wore masks 2 hide their identities.. like U.G.M.

P.S :
After we came back 4rm running, we regrouped.. already dem don scatter everything

So many people were already demoralised & some had fled home, more dan half of people hadn't voted sef including me, we didn't know where 2 start 4rm... & d INEC lady was in shock, someone began bandaging her arm

we all came 2gether & counted d wet ballot papers in d boxes dat we managed 2 straighten out & identify.. very pitiable & painful process..
all done in d presence of Party Agents..
& d figures were noted down, Incase we wake up & see a falsified figure of dat unit 2moro on any site

That's my experience 2day Lagosians

Pls we need justice against dis animals sponsored by Politicians

Pls if u can do anything with dis information I released pls do 2 help

Thank you & God Bless You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku / Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing / NLC, TUC In Kogi Begin Strike Over Buhari's Withholding Of Bailout Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.