Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri (47993 Views)

Seun Kuti Suffers PTSD From Family's Experience With Police - Reno (Throwback) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Olabode Rhodes-Vivour Retires As Supreme Court Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by KosiGee(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Like Mc Oluomo, Gbadebo Vivour was only joking. I’m expecting the police commissioner to come to his defence and issue a statement on his behalf.
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by ComeToJesus: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reno get skor skor
I never take him serious. A rabid rabble rouser..
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by wingmanIII: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

January 15 1966 Nzeogwu and others killed Ahmadu Bello,Tafawa Balewa,Okotie Eboh,,Akintola,women and children in the name of soup
Azikiwe was spared,Okpara was spared and no Job as killed
Aguiyi Ironsi took over the government
He didn't prosecute any of the coup makers
Ibos in Northern NIgeria were celebrating the coup both as a Christian victory and an Ibo triumph by making taunting songs and caricature photos
One such photo used caricature image of one of the murdered Northerner on the ground as a devil and Nzeogwu as some kind of Christian knight smiting him with a sword
That image was made into that will that is inserted I a loaf of bread ,bread sold by Ibos in the North
So any time some Northerners bought bread that is what they saw
It is now 2023 the same disrespect they same triumphalism
Was it your father that sold the bread? Always lying shamelessly!

1 Like

Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by Diligence: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Samunique:
I want to beg this young blood GRV to be careful and mind his tongue, so that he won't get himself into trouble.

He's a good man, but our hyper toxic Igbo brothers jeopardized his chances.

Igbos need to change their tactics they're too lousy abeg !!! undecided

That's how they made Tinubu to get sympathy votes from those who would have naturally voted for Obi by their rude, abusive, uncouthness and bad manarism.

That's Yoruba Muslim detected. So myopic insensitive and senseless.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by Freebills12: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
BreconHills:

How does he fund the salary increase? You should think analytically. Most state civil services are bloated. Paying 100k will dislocate the salary structures in both private and public sectors. Uk has about 482k full time civil servants on a gdp of 3.1 trillion dollars as against 136bn by Lagos.

There is no justification for an across the board increase without details of a funding plan.

The Nigerian legislature are one of the most paid in the whole world, higher UK you mentioned. Slash the jumbo pay for the legislatures and other parastatal Nigerians can breath in, likewise lagos
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by Royceey(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Where were you when Mc Oloumo was threatening voters to stay in their house if they are not voting APC.
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by Geminiivory: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
willibounce1:

They became a topic and will always be because they go about constituting nuisance anywhere they find themselves. They'll always become the topic in every negative way. And no you have no money and your loudness is like the empty barrel. You cannot stand or win any fight. The day you try any nonsense is the day you finally go into extinction. You have no ally because of your stinky, devilish attitude. You will not even survive ordinary riot.

SO SAYS AN IRREDEEMABLE FOOL
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by tammie24: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
tuborme:
Nigerians are not ready for development
Yorubas are there already

Na ibos no ready

Shows in the way their region is

Yet they want to govern Lagos

Food don done they wan siddon chop

Take care your region first

1 Like

Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by infogeneral: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Someone who lost election in his poling unit is threatening fire and brimstone. Was the election rigged in his PU?

1 Like

Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by Injera(f): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
princeade86:
u have a valid point, but mind u, gbadebo is not an igbo man. Real Lagosian. Awon atoun rin wa morawon. But a very valid points u said. Igbo are too lousy and is very bad. They should know that we need each other to attain greatness in life. To me, i see obi as the most best candidate among presidential candidates that contested for election. Have u ever see third force party that get what obi got during last election? Upon been under party that have no structure at all. He was loved by the masses, but with the help of inec, thugs, securities, they rigged him out.
Even in nw and me too
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by chaloskyx: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reno cant you take a joke again GRV meant his wife Punna would catch fire tonight if he looses as he would focus all his anger on her dont worry he would soon release a video with his wife clarifying what he meant no need to go crazy about it no be only politicians get monopoly of madness now
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by chaloskyx: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
relax APC has won no need to get upset with GRV pity the young man
infogeneral:
Someone who lost election in his poling unit is threatening fire and brimstone. Was the election rigged in his PU?
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by damkin24(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
Reno should just Pipe down abeg
Because he goes against your favourite
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by Doracity82(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Samunique:
I want to beg this young blood GRV to be careful and mind his tongue, so that he won't get himself into trouble.

That's how they made Tinubu to get sympathy votes from those who would have naturally voted for Obi by their rude, abusive, uncouthness and bad manarism.
Senseless post by mu.mu poster.
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by BreconHills(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

The Nigerian legislature are one of the most paid in the whole world, higher UK you mentioned. Slash the jumbo pay for the legislatures and other parastatal Nigerians can breath in, likewise lagos

You want to slash the salaries of federal legislature to fund state civil service. How does that happen? One is under federal list while the other is on the state concurrent list. Ok lets even assume you takking about state legislators. You are now comparing salaries of British law makers to what? The basic salary of an MP is £84k plus constituency allowance, an apartment in central London and other allowances for committee membership you are looking at £350k pa or 315m naira p.a. How much does a state legislator earn?
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by ozo13(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

But you were also silent on Oluomo's threat and today violence was recorded in almost all the polling unit yet na LP own you carry for head

Reno Omokri, I hope the appointment they promised you is worth it undecided
alright , now condemn the two of them .
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by lipstick1(f): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Samunique:

Did u warn MC Oluomo when he made his threat.
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by nafada2: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
This fugitive is now supporting APC . Your coming back to Nigeria is hanging as Atiku did not win. He is now trying to patronize APC
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by ojojonkembu: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Walahi !! This Reno na mumu,always seeking attention.is it LP fault that PDP is no longer irrelevant in Nigeria
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by Franklydes(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
This guy is mad. When MC Oluom threatened Igbos in Lagso him no talk oh.
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by Heavensent01(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Is official Yoruba people are so scared stiff of their superiors.. they very igbo people of Nigeria

Walahi..

Another

Yoruba people are afraid of their fellow Yoruba people

This people are very funny humans

But the violence in Anambra make igbo look inferior? foolish people

let sanwoolu get sworn in you m0rons will be well deal with
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by Amayabor1: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Samunique:

If as a politician you are vying for a national position and majority of your supporters are igbos, forget it. You will lose woefully.

If you see them all over social media, you will think the candidates they are supporting will win by landslide. And the funny thing is that many of them don't even have PVC.

I gave up on them when they believed Trump will be announced president even when it was clear Biden has won the election. I have never seen a people that thinks one way. All of them thinks and follow the same thought pattern.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by willibounce1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Geminiivory:

SO SAYS AN IRREDEEMABLE FOOL

E PAIN AM cheesy grin
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by Ejikeecaso: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
beerfraud:
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1637132674501361667
But you didn't utter a work when MC Oluomo is making his series of threats to non APC members.
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by LyfeJennings(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Samunique:

Oloriburuku ni won
Awon Omo Irankiran
Children of hate
When Buhari was the president
Nothing wey Dem no talk about Fulanis finish
Now it's the turn of Yoruba
We ready for them
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by megautche: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Urchins ruining Nairaland and Nigeria
Samunique:

Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by Okwyjesus(m): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
Reno should just Pipe down abeg

He talks too much

He has failed with Atiku. He need food from Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Irrelevant mofo trying all he could to be heard..

Rubbish guy
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by stallionng: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good,but what was your take on M.C Oluomo,s threat to the Igbo,s re Mama chukwudi??
Means I should never take your write ups seriously again
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Samunique:

I completely agree with you!
Re: Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Amayabor1:

If as a politician you are vying for a national position and majority of your supporters are igbos, forget it. You will lose woefully.

If you see them all over social media, you will think the candidates they are supporting will win by landslide. And the funny thing is that many of them don't even have PVC.

I gave up on them when they believed Trump will be announced president even when it was clear Biden has won the election. I have never seen a people that thinks one way. All of them thinks and follow the same thought pattern.
They even said Trump was coming to give them Biafra when he was president lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Very lousy set of people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down / Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.