Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA (2049 Views)

Labour Party Flogging APC And PDP In Eti-osa Lagos / Labour Party Flogging APC And PDP In Plateau State / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by Gucciblog: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alimosho the largest LGA in Lagos state is in the bag for Eluuu P 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by MrSegunAdewole: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
hihihihihi
Re: Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by SmartPolician: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
I like the way GRV is giving Sanwo-Olu a run for his money. However, APC can still manipulate this result in their favour and INEC will do the dirty job.

How the rest of the Yorubas have decided to make the real indigenes of Lagos the minority in their own state is a course that should be studied at Unilag.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by Pat081: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
I like the way GRV is giving Sanwo-Olu a run for his money. However, APC can still manipulate this result in their favour and INEC will do the dirty job.

How the rest of the Yorubas have decided to make the real indigenes of Lagos the minority in their own state is a course that should be studied at Unilag.
His money or Lagos money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by tolue42(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

Manipulate results You guys don start again. Out of over 13,000 units you just have 4 poling units results and you're claiming winning??

On the IREV all the ones I've checked was won by Sanwo, you guys are just posting only results gbadebo is leading.... Una eyes go clear ooo

It seems you guys never learn sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by LagosNoMansLand: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
May the best candidate win. wink
Re: Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by Parachoko: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

So Gbadebo is winning just because of result from 4 polling units?

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by puremaker7(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
tolue42:

Manipulate results You guys don start again. Out of over 13,000 units you just have 4 poling units results and you're claiming winning??

On the IREV all the ones I've checked was won by Sanwo, you guys are just posting only results gbadebo is leading.... Una eyes go clear ooo

It seems you guys never learn sha
You mean the Alimasho results on IREV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by christistruth01: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
this is all fake

you can easily tell by the same handwriting that is in all the columns

that means it is the work of one person and not the different party agents
Re: Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by FreeStuffsNG: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gucciblog:
Alimosho the largest LGA in Lagos state is in the bag for Eluuu P 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Flog kor cane ni. Yinmu at how naive you are.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by princeade86(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

many of them blindfolded to know that Gbadebo is a real Lagosian. Tinubu has covered their face. Lagosians are angry since that they need governor also.
Re: Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by tolue42(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
puremaker7:
You mean the Alimasho results on IREV

Yes, it's on IREV already...
Re: Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by 9jahotblog: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
GRV everywhere you go
Re: Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by GogetterMD(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Don't get excited over results from a few polling units in 3 LGAs. The incumbent is going to win by a landslide. No hard feelings, just propagating reality
Re: Labour Party Flogging APC & PDP In Alimosho LGA by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Flog kor cane ni. Yinmu at how naive you are.

You forgot your usual pro-Nigeria message. You sure say these results never make you shiitt for pant so? I can smell the jittery tension all over you... E say na 'fake news'.. e dey deceive himself....cheesy

You go hear word.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO) / Aliyu, Na By Force To Wear Agbada Ni? I Score Your Outfit Zero / Biography Of Hafsat Abubakar Bakari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.