Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? (1596 Views)

[HELP] Which Type Of Website Do I Create, That Brings Money? / I Want To Build My 1st Website. Do U Recommend Web Media Vault? / What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by clementcro(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2011
At Worldlink Information Technology, we provides web based solutions to our clients. Due to our level of professionalism, we have worked on several projects. We dont just design website or build applications, we design and build them to meet the international standards, check below, to see some of our recent jobs.

www.geo-spatialconstructions.com
www.flawlesspromakeovers.com
www.npmcn.edu.ng
www.shortmagicservices.com

These are few among the jobs we have executed, what type of design do you want? what type of functionality do you want us to impement into your site?,

If your website is not as good as any of these ones listed above, then you need to  redesign it quickly because your website speaks alot about your company, contact us now,

Just give us a call, 08060595019, or send a mail to clement@worldlinkit.net, clementcrownrise@gmail.com,

At Worldlink, our portfolio speaks for us,
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by clementcro(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2011
Have you seen any Nigerian website that is as good as these ones ?, please post their links here,

Cheers
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by yawatide(f): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2011
OP:
You are aware that because of the way you've posted your urls that when you click them, you get a "server not found" error, right?
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by clementcro(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
yeah, thanks, i made the mistake while i was typing it , but I believe internet users should be able to know where a domain name starts and where it ends,

Thanks though.
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by yawatide(f): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
No problem.

By the way, I am happy you said, "believe" and not "know" because as I am sure you know (and I know you know tongue), you can't assume to know what others know or how they think. Believe it or not, I actually thought that being part of the link, that that was the actual domain name. Now, if I was "fooled" and I like to say I have some level of experience when it comes to the internet, imagine papa babajide who is just now grasping the concept of cyber cafe?

Just a thought.
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by WEB007: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2011
Can your web design skills match any of these websites? -
1. www.gulder-nigeria.com
2. www.gulder5asidefootball.com
3. www.matinadanceall.tv,star-nigeria.com/Quest/homepage.html
4. http://www.star-nigeria.com/Quest/homepage.php
5. www.star-nigeria.com
6. http://gulderultimatesearch.tv/GUS%206/homepage.html
7. www.amstel-nigeria.com

and perhaps on the low end side: http://kitchensandaccessories.com/

These are a few of our present designs. If you can match the graphics designs, interface/layout structure and creative use of elements with captivating flash animations and visually apealing aesthetics of these works, then you are the person we are looking for to join our great team in showing the world that "naija has got creative talent".

mail me on webstrademus@gmail.com with your full details - 1. Full Names 2. Email 3. Phone Number 4. Url of some of your projects 5. Your present address 6. Your skill proficiency. Please this is for SERIOUS MINDED INDIVIDUALS ONLY!!!

Best of Luck
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by clementcro(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
@WEB007, these designs are also good, colorful, but heavy, I would like to know if your team can pay very.

I have skills in GUI Designs, HTML, CSS, Jquery, Joomla, Drupal, Php , Mysql,
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by DualCore1: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2011
WEB007:

Can your web design skills match any of these websites? -
1. www.gulder-nigeria.com
2. www.gulder5asidefootball.com
3. www.matinadanceall.tv,star-nigeria.com/Quest/homepage.html
4. http://www.star-nigeria.com/Quest/homepage.php
5. www.star-nigeria.com
6. http://gulderultimatesearch.tv/GUS%206/homepage.html
7. www.amstel-nigeria.com

and perhaps on the low end side: http://kitchensandaccessories.com/

These are a few of our present designs. If you can match the graphics designs, interface/layout structure and creative use of elements with captivating flash animations and visually apealing aesthetics of these works, then you are the person we are looking for to join our great team in showing the world that "naija has got creative talent".

mail me on webstrademus@gmail.com with your full details - 1. Full Names  2. Email  3. Phone Number   4. Url of some of your projects  5. Your present address  6. Your skill proficiency. Please this is for SERIOUS MINDED INDIVIDUALS ONLY!!!

Best of Luck

You need to be looking for a good web designer (xHTML/CSS/Javascript) to compliment the work of your graphics designer. Your sites are done by a team of good graphic guys and poor designers. Look at this for instance: http://www.gulder-nigeria.com/ultimatepromo.html No professional web designer will let that page go online with a table formatting as such. Then, your sites have almost the same feel across them. . . no major creativity.
Get a good guy and you may eliminate the need for heavy flash.
All the best.

P.S: This is not a job application/manifesto, I am NOT looking for a job.
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by WEB007: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2011
clementcro:

@WEB007, these designs are also good, colorful, but heavy, I would like to know if your team can pay very.

I have skills in GUI Designs, HTML, CSS, Jquery, Joomla, Drupal, Php , Mysql,

Do you have any graphics or animations skills as well? Yea, my bosses pay well ,
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by ogzille(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2011
clementcro:

Have you seen any Nigerian website that is as good as these ones ?, please post their links here,

Cheers

sad angry lipsrsealed
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by remoranger(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2011
lol
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by clementcro(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2011
@ ogzille, I dont get you, what do you mean please?
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by mystiqueem(f): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2011
clementcro:

yeah, thanks, i made the mistake while i was typing it , but I believe internet users should be able to know where a domain name starts and where it ends,

Thanks though.

was about to respond to that when I saw this responds

yawa-ti-de:

No problem.

By the way, I am happy you said, "believe" and not "know" because as I am sure you know (and I know you know tongue), you can't assume to know what others know or how they think. Believe it or not, I actually thought that being part of the link, that that was the actual domain name. Now, if I was "fooled" and I like to say I have some level of experience when it comes to the internet, imagine papa babajide who is just now grasping the concept of cyber cafe?

Just a thought.

took the words right out of my mouth,
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by clementcro(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2011
In case someone like papa babajide is having problems viewing the site,,  below are the corrections.

www.geo-spatialconstructions.com
www.flawlesspromakeovers.com
www.npmcn.edu.ng
www.shortmagicservices.com

cheers
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by DualCore1: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2011
Tip: The "Modify" button is used to edit an already made post if this feature isn't disabled for the board. AFAIK, this feature is enabled for this board.
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by clementcro(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2011
@Dual Core , thanks, i didn't know I could do that with the button, I am not that conversant with Nairaland, lol
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by greenmouse(m): 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2011
wonders shall never end !!! lwkmd
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by clementcro(m): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
@greenmouse, why are you laughing, hope you are alright?, just asking,
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by remoranger(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2011
@clem, he may be laffing at the designs #justsaying
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by clementcro(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2011
@remoranger, Which of the designs? are they not good enough, ?, I am just curious, please your comment is needed on the design. are they Good, Bad, Worse, ?
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by remoranger(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
@clem. i really would love to help. but i cant. i have taken too much bashing in NL. most times ppl ask for a review, all they want is praise, when you attack. defenses go up and insults flow from the mountain tops, usually ending with can i see your own website? no hard feelings.
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by DualCore1: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2011
Clement, just keep giving what you do your best and make your clients happy enough to recommend you.
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by clementcro(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2011
@ Dual Core, thanks for the encouragement, @remoranger, lol, no wahala, i would like you to review this sites also, lol, tell me if they are good or bad, and please show me some of the ones you have done also, so I can learn from your designs, lol, cheers
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by remoranger(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2011
k. if i have the time i will send a review by mail. as for my work?

www.cnn.com grin www.teemdental.org
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by clementcro(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2011
lol, your Teemdental.org cant stand beside my geo-spatialconstructions.com naa, it cant even stand my flawless, and why are your links underlined, as if there is no css, the links make it look OLD SKL,

and as for the cnn, lol, y are you posting links to jobs that are not yours, you didnt do that naa, http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/11/cnns-new-website-design-deconstructed/ check that link to know more about the CNN website, I follow one of the website designers who worked on it on Twitter, if you need more infor, I can send you,

I think you also have some skills sha, lol, however, if you have more designs, post them(note:dont post designs not done by you ohh, lol)

Anyway , cheers man
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by remoranger(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2011
there is a yoruba proverb. it goes like this

"We thought him very wise until he opened his mouth"

clementcro:

and as for the cnn, lol, y are you posting links to jobs that are not yours, you didnt do that naa, http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/11/cnns-new-website-design-deconstructed/ check that link to know more about the CNN website, I follow one of the website designers who worked on it on Twitter, if you need more infor, I can send you,
however, if you have more designs, post them(note:dont post designs not done by you ohh, lol)

Anyway , cheers man

How old are you? undecided #justasking
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by clementcro(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2011
@remoranger, lol, why you come dey vex naa, so you have started fighting me cos i said you shouldnt post a job that is not done by you, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be friends we be? grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for my age, I think you should be as old as Methusella for asking me that, wink wink grin grin

Skills and Professonalism have nothing to do with age, that is where methusellas like you have missed it, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by soloqy: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2011
@Clementcro, I suspect he asked how old you are because of your reaction to his posting of the CNN link. I mean, its CNN for crying out loud, you should know he was joking. Besides, he put a smiley in between the posts. And you went on and on about how you follow the original designers of CNN on twitter like its some 'holy grail'.
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by sonray(m): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2011
They have said it all, good graphics poor design, I'm good designer and I know one when I see one. anyway, they are cool sites, forget about the names.
Re: What Type Of Website Do You Really Want? by clementcro(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2011
@ soloqy, no wahala, you can side your friend remoranger, but i would like to ask you, why is remoranger pulling both me and my jobs down, when he doesnt even have solid website to show for himself?

@ sonray, which one of the sites has good graphics and poor design? are you talking about my websites, which i posted their links at the begining of this post or the Gulder Ultimate site?, would like to know. Furthermore, could you please post like 2-3 links of websites done by you , "no offence", I just want to be convinced that you are a good designer, like you call yourself, my guy no offense ohhh smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

**EXPIRED ITEMS? RENEWALS? ONLINE PAYMENT? Let's Do Them Cheaply & Instantly!** / Reliable Cloud Hosting For Your Website / I Will Integrate Voguepay Payment Processor On Any Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.