Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Where are the Lagosians ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where are the Lagosians ? (816 Views)

Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) / Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. / Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where are the Lagosians ? by waynetee(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yes where are the Igbos
It is not a new thing that the Igbos claim they own Lagos and are Infact dominanting it even interms of population and influence.. They even site the last presidential election as evidence where LP won majority of the votes in Lagos.

However things has changed in this governorship election where Sanwo olu is leading with a wide margin and pdp even took second. While igbos are in the far third.

Is it that igbos vote for sanwo olu and are now friends with yorubas because there are still Yorubas that voted for LP? cheesy

Also If they claim they were being intimidated, how can one be intimidated by the ones he is dominating? Afterall they claim they are the ones in better positions in Lagos with good population.. I mean they should be able to overcome their weak counterparts easily.

Please share your opinion

Results collated so far from APC control room.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by jagaban002(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sanwoolu ko le se idi bebere ka fi ileke si idi chinedu ni ilu eko. O se ewo.

Won ti tule

8 Likes

Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by danijesus(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by Olachase(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
The thing is Obi won here in lagos State cus 60% Yorubas voted for him
I think APC play a smart game here by turning it to tribalism

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by 9jahotblog: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
waynetee:
Yes where are the Igbos
It is not a new thing that the Igbos claim they own Lagos and are Infact dominanting it even interms of population and influence.. They even site the last presidential election as evidence where LP won majority of the votes in Lagos.

However things has changed in this governorship election where Sanwo olu is leading with a wide margin and pdp even took second. While igbos are in the far third.

Is it that igbos vote for sanwo olu and are now friends with yorubas because there are still Yorubas that voted for LP? cheesy

Also If they claim they were being intimidated, how can one be intimidated by the ones he is dominating? Afterall they claim they are the ones in better positions in Lagos with good population.. I mean they should be able to overcome their weak counterparts easily.

this is from your end. Lp is really leading with the figures coming out. Wow GRV prove surprised. Lagos State units are 13,000 plus. As it stands now, Lagos results upload have reached 54.85% on Irev portal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by waynetee(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagaban002:

Won ti tule

na just mouth those people dey make.. They are not relevant at all in Lagos, trust me.

Na yorubas vote for Peter obi last election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by 9jahotblog: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
You better be getting your own results from Irev portal the Lp is getting their own. No one is buying to your cooked statistics over there.

1 Like

Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by waynetee(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
9jahotblog:
You better be getting your own results from Irev portal the Lp is getting their own. No one is buying to your cooked statistics over there.

E go shock you again grin

5 Likes

Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by 9jahotblog: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
waynetee:

E go shock you again grin
no shock joor. This is not presidential collation of results where Inec shut down server for 24 hours now. On Irev portal it has reached 55%. Lp is monitoring the results coming to the server. Great tech guys working on the collation of results and its statistics too. GRV everywhere you go
Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by Millimann: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Op, see your brother. They roasted him grin grin cheesy

That gives me joy

Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by waynetee(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Millimann:
Op, see your brother. They roasted him grin grin cheesy

That gives me joy

Lol who is this lunatic and how does your joy affect me?

If you like believe you are dead grin
Go to front page, chinedu has already claimed him as one of his family member.

5 Likes

Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by BabaRamota1980: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
waynetee:
Yes where are the Igbos

They are online calling police to rescue them. grin grin grin

LAGOS : Yoruba displayed its supremacy and proved ownership.

5 Likes

Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by jchioma: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

How? By intimidating the citizens of Lagos with thugs and armed robbers? Well, urchins must surely urchinate wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by waynetee(m): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

They are very foolish, they do not know all this propaganda that igbos are rich is a set up by Northern oligarchs to make them sensitive and happy and it makes them easy to control since they believe anything that makes them feels good grin

They even told them they own 73% of Abuja and 60% of Lagos and they still believed it till date (you can google it) while on the record hausa, fulanis and yorubas owns almost all of the industries ... And they leave them with shops grin

How can a tribe who has never tasted federal power since 1967 have the most wealth? grin

In reality, hausa fulanis owns atleast 70% of Nigerians wealth today and i doubt igbos can make 5% but they will not believe it because it will make them feel bad cheesy

Ask them the name of those industries they claim they own in Lagos and i can assure you they will never be able to point at any. In essence, the rich ones are silent.

4 Likes

Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by DEROX: 1:32am On Mar 19, 2023
grin grin i love to see flatinoes in pains aggresive, uncouth and abusive tribe grin

1 Like

Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by DEROX: 1:35am On Mar 19, 2023
waynetee:

They are very foolish, they do not know all this propaganda that igbos are rich is a set up by Northern oligarchs to make them sensitive and happy and it makes them easy to control since they believe anything that makes them feels good grin

They even told them they own 73% of Abuja and 60% of Lagos and they still believed it till date (you can google it) while on the record hausa, fulanis and yorubas owns almost all of the industries ... And they leave them with shops grin

How can a tribe who has never tasted federal power since 1967 have the most wealth? grin

In reality, hausa fulanis owns atleast 70% of Nigerians wealth today and i doubt igbos can make 5% but they will not believe it because it will make them feel bad cheesy

Ask them the name of those industries they claim they own in Lagos and i can assure you they will never be able to point at any. In essence, the rich ones are silent.
i swear northerners are the real sinzu money but one thing about the flat headed man is that he believes anything that will boost his ego tueh grin
Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by fatdick(m): 1:37am On Mar 19, 2023
jagaban002:

Won ti tule
o dun mo mi gaan. cheesy awon a je okuta ma m'omi ti lule pii
Re: Where are the Lagosians ? by pquaver(m): 2:25am On Mar 19, 2023
waynetee:
Yes where are the Igbos

Let the end of tribalism start with you. Now u know Gbadebo is a good leader, he is also half igbo and half yoruba. If he fails in lagos. Let us now show yorubas we are not tribalists.. Can we now gather our self to buy labour party Governorship candidate form for Gbadebo for Anambra governorship to contest against soludo. So he can use his wonderful ideas to change Anambra.. So that when yorubas see what he has done in turning anambra and continuing the legacy of obi.. Lagos can now vote him in after Sanwolu... I think is a good idea.. Don't you think.. Let Eluupee people push this idea and let everyone support him as they just did in Lagos..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Was Arrested In Uk / The First Fruits Of A Crooked INEC | TheCable / Tinubu And His Curropt Family Have Begun To Show Their Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.