Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? (974 Views)

EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals / O’tega Emerhor: Omo-agege On His Way Back To PDP After Destroying Delta APC / Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by ENGINEERG(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
The election has finished.
The country is in terrible state.
You have been foolishly been deceived that election is a tribal war, so now that your leaders have won in a crook way again, what is Next for you?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by Impersonator2: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
you see the problem is the family, the family is the basic and first ground of morality and values. a faulty family is a faulty society.
Tinubu, thugs, and bad politicians are all a product of a bad and faulty family.
These children grow up to become thugs and bad politicians and they pepertrate evil in the society.

The family has failed, nowadays we just breed children like dogs and leave them to go and fetch our daily bread.
Some fool even said that the more kids in your family the more respect you'll have, so kids is now like trophy.
In My nextdoor neighbor there's an unmarried single yoruba mom of about 7 kids and counting cos i know she still has plans, every year one kid, different fathers. now the eldest son is barely 17 he follows gang smoke weed and burgled aboki shop because mom is barely at home, where's the food to eat sef, drink gari in the morning, gari in the afternoon and gari at night again.
Tomorrow now they will use them to snatch ballot boxes and give them peanut.

FAMILY HAS FAILED.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by SHIVA001: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
I don hear. Congratulations to Sanwo Olu and all other Apc candidates that won

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by SmartPolician: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
After destroying the country, the next move is for everyone to start applying for a US visa. I trust the Americans - those people can only give 2% of Nigerian applicants their precious visa.

When they deny you, you start attacking them on social media, saying that Russia has deadlier weapons and stronger military than the US. Yeye dey smell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by duro4chang(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Na today? The country you have been calling all sorts of devilish names.
Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by PDJT: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
-They said inferno is paved with good intentions. smiley

-They will use the same naira, queue to get petroleum products, face the harsh environmental decadence, breathe the same polluted air, suffer from infectious diseases like malaria and cholera, live a shortened lifespan, then die and be buried in umarked graves. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by Zionmdde: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
The thugs will go back to terrorising lagosians. Igbos will go back to their markets. Most yoruba youths will continue to fight to leave the country, fuel scarcity continues, suffering continues, in the next 3 months u won't be able to differentiate between an APC agbero and others because everybody will be back to default settings

At the end the day, the country is hopeless

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by ENGINEERG(m): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Thats true
Seunosewar:
you see the problem is the family, the family is the basic and first ground of morality and values. a faulty family is a faulty society.
Tinubu, thugs, and bad politicians are all a product of a bad and faulty family.
These children grow up to become thugs and bad politicians and they pepertrate evil in the society.

The family has failed, nowadays we just breed children like dogs and leave them to go and fetch our daily bread.
Some fool even said that the more kids in your family the more respect you'll have, so kids is now like trophy.
In My nextdoor neighbor there's an unmarried single yoruba mom of about 7 kids and counting cos i know she still has plans, every year one kid, different fathers. now the eldest son is barely 17 he follows gang smoke weed and burgled aboki shop because mom is barely at home, where's the food to eat sef, drink gari in the morning, gari in the afternoon and gari at night again.

FAMILY HAS FAILED.

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by ENGINEERG(m): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Lol
SmartPolician:
After destroying the country, the next move is for everyone to start looking for a US visa. I trust the Americans - those people can only give 2% of Nigerian applicants their precious visa.

If they deny you, you start attacking them on social media, saying that Russia has deadlier weapons and stronger military than the US. Yeye dey smell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by ENGINEERG(m): 12:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Terrible people
PDJT:
-They said inferno is paved with good intentions. smiley

-They will use the same naira, queue to get petroleum products, face the harsh environmental decadence, breathe the same polluted air, suffer from infectious diseases like malaria and cholera, live a shortened lifespan, then die and be buried in umarked graves. grin
Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by Okwyjesus(m): 12:49am On Mar 19, 2023
ENGINEERG:
You have been foolishly been deceived that election is a tribal war, so now that your leaders have won in a crook way again, what is Next for you?
That's the issue. Politicians that are selfish and don't care about anybody....,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by aariwa(m): 12:53am On Mar 19, 2023
The will face every day reality of poverty staring them in the face

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by Dolphinhit: 12:55am On Mar 19, 2023
ENGINEERG:

We continue till there is no more country
Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by ENGINEERG(m): 1:22am On Mar 19, 2023
They prefer to be tribalistic and suffer in life
aariwa:
The will face every day reality of poverty staring them in the face

1 Like

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by Chukdobz20: 1:24am On Mar 19, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

That's the kind of Nigeria they wish to live in.

Failed state!! Poverty capital of the world. Most terrorised country in the world.

Shame!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by BOSSkesh(m): 1:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Now that the election is over
Ìts time to build peace
Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by Ikpaitid: 1:53am On Mar 19, 2023
We destroyed IPOB not Nigeria, my country is intact. Go back to where you came from,OSU.

3 Likes

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by pquaver(m): 2:22am On Mar 19, 2023
ENGINEERG:

Let the end of tribalism start with you. Now u know Gbadebo is a good leader, he is also half igbo and half yoruba. If he fails in lagos. Let us now show yorubas we are not tribalists.. Can we now gather our self to buy labour party Governorship candidate form for Gbadebo for Anambra governorship to contest against soludo. So he can use his wonderful ideas to change Anambra.. So that when yorubas see what he has done in turning anambra and continuing the legacy of obi.. Lagos can now vote him in after Sanwolu... I think is a good idea.. Don't you think.. Let Eluupee people push this idea and let everyone support him as they just did in Lagos..

3 Likes

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by DGOODLYF: 2:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Zionmdde:
The thugs will go back to terrorising lagosians. Igbos will go back to their markets. Most yoruba youths will continue to fight to leave the country, fuel scarcity continues, suffering continues, in the next 3 months u won't be able to differentiate between an APC agbero and others because everybody will be back to default settings

At the end the day, the country is hopeless
Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by fatdick(m): 2:24am On Mar 19, 2023
you will return to your region to go and develop it. We will continue to develop our region by ourselves. we will live happily ever after cheesy cheesy
ENGINEERG:

1 Like

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by LegendHero(m): 2:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Shinedu just pack your bag and go back to the East.

Nothing is being destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by fatdick(m): 2:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Seunosewar:

FAMILY HAS FAILED.

Family has truly failed. Reminds me also of one of my former neighbours in Anambra where I did a consulting job for 7 months. The man had no job and his wife is a petty trader but they have 8 children and she was pregnant again before I left. You need to see the children, always looking malnourished and unkempt. I did my best for them while I was still there though. I later heard the first son joined UGM and was killed by security operatives last year during an exchange of fire.
We really need to take a look at the eroding family values in Nigeria. It's the root cause of all these palaver. angry

3 Likes

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:40am On Mar 19, 2023
ENGINEERG:
Touts will resume with full alacrity grin grin

Beggars don dey full street again, as the politicians they selected don't care, they will be dump in the dumpster

IDP camp go yapa

They (supporters of the selection) will start buying fuel N20 per litre grin grin

They will groan and cry blood when the bribe they were given remains nothing

Those in power prevented Nigerians from having access to their money while they share dollars undecided

May their lives remain miserable those that have brought this calamity upon themselves. Amen!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Ikpaitid:
We destroyed IPOB not Nigeria, my country is intact. Go back to where you came from,OSU.
The Fulanis go show una shege!!!

Sebi na Igbos dey share dollars bah

Na only them dey buy fuel, dey pay terrorists undecided

Na them take away your senses

While intelligent and prosperous people are developing their country with physical and measurable development, you are destroying yours with tribalism

Buhari is not using Tinubu for the first time, you remembered how he was also used and abandoned immediately after 2015 election

You must learn!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by techWriter3: 5:10am On Mar 19, 2023
I donald listening
Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by broadman20: 5:18am On Mar 19, 2023
SHIVA001:
I don hear. Congratulations to Sanwo Olu and all other Apc candidates that won

Just like you celebrated in 2015,

By 2020 complaining and begging started.

Hahahaha!

Circle is about to be repeated again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by ENGINEERG(m): 6:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Amen
Wiseandtrue:

Touts will resume with full alacrity grin grin

Beggars don dey full street again, as the politicians they selected don't care, they will be dump in the dumpster

IDP camp go yapa

They (supporters of the selection) will start buying fuel N20 per litre grin grin

They will groan and cry blood when the bribe they were given remains nothing

Those in power prevented Nigerians from having access to their money while they share dollars undecided

May their lives remain miserable those that have brought this calamity upon themselves. Amen!!!
Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by ola6: 6:44am On Mar 19, 2023
pquaver:

Let the end of tribalism start with you. Now u know Gbadebo is a good leader, he is also half igbo and half yoruba. If he fails in lagos. Let us now show yorubas we are not tribalists.. Can we now gather our self to buy labour party Governorship candidate form for Gbadebo for Anambra governorship to contest against soludo. So he can use his wonderful ideas to change Anambra.. So that when yorubas see what he has done in turning anambra and continuing the legacy of obi.. Lagos can now vote him in after Sanwolu... I think is a good idea.. Don't you think.. Let Eluupee people push this idea and let everyone support him as they just did in Lagos..

This is a great idea. How come no one is picking up on this? cheesy
Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by gidgiddy: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2023
ENGINEERG:

Nigeria has been a long running disaster and no amount of elections can save it
Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by ToyBoyAaron(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2023
These leaders don't care about any tribe or religion. They are selfish and will keep building for their selves

Re: After Destroying Your Country By Tribalism And Election Violence , What Next? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Now that the election is over
Ìts time to build peace

Build which Peace? :-

Particularly in Lagos,

Do you know the COLLATERAL DAMAGE this Tribal/Violence-Laced Elections has done? embarassed

APC/Tinubu has finally Destroyed Lagos! 😟

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: Peter Obi Should Accept Defeat Like Tinubu And Buhari In 2003 / Obi Detained And Interrogated At UK Airport Over Crimes Committed By Impostor / Chimamanda Adichie Calls Prof Wole Soyinka Her Guiding Light (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.