Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election (37904 Views)

Oyo Decides: 2023 Gubernatorial And HOA Election results / Rescheduling Of Governorship & State HOA Elections: INEC Press Release / 2021: Anambra Guber And Maduka's Irresistible Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by Iamgrey5(m): 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

They've been asking you to name these people but none of you can! You lots are pathetic.

Don't worry, people are already filing reports against many of you on Twitter, especially Ogbeni Dipo.

This xenophobic actions will come with consequences in due time.
On various social media platform I saw several bloggers/Vloggers disrespectful comments. Some saying it is Bini land.

Bro whatever consequences you want to bring, bring it

We have done it before in operation wet-eh, I hope we won't live to see such again.

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by BRIMBRAM: 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

I told you to ensure, that your laugh of today at the spillage of innocent blood is enough to last you an eternity!

Psalms 37:12-13
The wicked plotteth against the just, And gnasheth upon him with his teeth. The Lord will laugh at him; For he seeth that his day is coming.

grin Lol.... isn't Nigeria comedy? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by BRIMBRAM: 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jnkay:

Trust Igbos they don't forget things and they will definitely retaliate. I have lived with them and they are very peaceful but If you cross they lines they will wait for you along the bush. And they are waiting for the Yorubas. I blame we Yorubas that follow MC Olomo whose children are abroad to fight Igbo.

Igbos don't forget things that why they can't be allowed to hold on to power. They don't forgive nor forget. Maybe, MC Olomo feels that he is enough for them and doesn't need help from his own children to fight. Otherwise he would have invited them just like Obi's son was everywhere in Nigeria campaigning for is father that lost the last election.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by JOemmy(m): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
This guy and reno omokri are also part of the tribalism they indirectly incites nigerians against the igbos with hate filled tweets.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by SmartPolician: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
While I condemn what's playing out in the South West in the strongest terms, I must say that we are hypocrites in this country.

There's no part of the country that won't do the same thing if they find themselves in the position South West is in today. Nigerians haven't accepted themselves as one people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by mii4u(f): 1:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The thing I hate the most in life is hypocrisy.

We saw tugs attack people in other regions especially the southeast but nobody talked about it.

We saw how certain people were saying Lagos is not Yoruba land for the past one month but no one said anything about it.

But when Yorubas do anything in retaliation, they are called Tribal bigots.
U talk like a baby. Come to imo state and say that it is not for the igbos and see how everyone will laugh and make fun of it. Just becos they said that Lagos is a no man's land which we all know that it belongs to the yorubas and u guys are already fuming to the extent of burning down their businesses, that's stupidity at it's peak, pls u guys shld hide ur faces in shame.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by Mercisharelove(f): 1:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Backwards guys
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by Chukdobz20: 1:35am On Mar 19, 2023
LegendHero:

We said what we said.

We have gone past the stage of trying to be politically correct. We are tribalists and we are glad at what happen in Lagos today.

We have shown the ungrateful neighbors who truly owned Lagos. Shebi dem dey always flex muscle online, why did they turn to sissies today across Lagos?

You pushed Yoruba people to the wall and Lagos has spoken. Go back to your SE states and convert it to glory. LP already won the governorship of some states there, support them and let them build Abia to be like Lagos so no one will intimidate you again.

I hope you will buy petrol cheaper than an igbo man or have a better life expectancy than an igbo man.. If the answer is yes then congratulations!! Unless you are tinubu family or associate, he doesn't know you exist and being president adds nothing to your life. Enjou

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 19, 2023
LegendHero:
Adeyanju dey mad.

Osinwin, we are proudly tribalist if voting Sanwoolu mean tribalism then I hold it like a badge of honor.

Again Adeyanju dey craze. When the Iyanmili were moving rash shouting “Lagos is no man’s land”, does he think we will just sit down and fold our arm and do nothing?

Bro, never take Adeyanju seriously. Dude is such an insincere table shaker you can never know what he stands for. He plays Devil advocate with a hidden agenda always.

He will yab Tinubu today to support/defend him passionately tomorrow.

He'll attack Igbos and Obidients then tell off Yorubas when Igbos have lost and are depressed just to ingratiate himself with IPOBians.

Deji na cashtivist and YOLO opportunist. I can bet any money he will run for office in 2027.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by Kingspin(m): 2:11am On Mar 19, 2023
All the governorship candidates in Lagos are Yorubas.
You wonder what is the problem of Yorubas in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by DenreleDave(m): 3:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Jnkay:

Trust Igbos they don't forget things and they will definitely retaliate. I have lived with them and they are very peaceful but If you cross they lines they will wait for you along the bush. And they are waiting for the Yorubas. I blame we Yorubas that follow MC Olomo whose children are abroad to fight Igbo.

Emeka, you don't have to disguise.... Let igbos confront us in South West, I am sure they won't try it...

Igbo will do their business and live on.....

Let igbos gradually be moving home and reclaim their land from ipob

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by DenreleDave(m): 3:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Kingspin:
All the governorship candidates in Lagos are Yorubas.
You wonder what is the problem of Yorubas in Lagos.

U think we are fools? Shinedu bears Yoruba name but we d'nt accept him.....

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by DMerciful(m): 3:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Lagos is lost to Nigeria long ago. Lagos belongs to all Nigerians equally!

Even if Yoruba nation is created today, it will NEVER include Lagos. Lagos was ceded to Nigeria and developed entirely by Nigerian wealth!

You cant do this thuggery forever
LegendHero:

We said what we said.

We have gone past the stage of trying to be politically correct. We are tribalists and we are glad at what happen in Lagos today.

We have shown the ungrateful neighbors who truly owned Lagos. Shebi dem dey always flex muscle online, why did they turn to sissies today across Lagos?

You pushed Yoruba people to the wall and Lagos has spoken. Go back to your SE states and convert it to glory. LP already won the governorship of some states there, support them and let them build Abia to be like Lagos so no one will intimidate you again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by Ikpaitid: 3:32am On Mar 19, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

Dey play with your own soul.

How many years do you have on this earth? 50? 40? 60?

You laugh at innocent blood spilled. I hope your laugh today is enough to last you an eternity

“You are just in these judgments, O Holy One,
you who are and who were;
6 for they have shed the blood of your holy people and your prophets,
and you have given them blood to drink as they deserve.”

7 And I heard the altar respond:

“Yes, Lord God Almighty,
true and just are your judgments.”
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by Ikpaitid: 3:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Chinedu stop talking too much, pack your bags and go home,you're not welcome in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by Johnjustice: 3:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Mumu Deji, go Anambra go decide their vote.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by LegendHero(m): 3:57am On Mar 19, 2023
DMerciful:
Lagos is lost to Nigeria long ago. Lagos belongs to all Nigerians equally!

Even if Yoruba nation is created today, it will NEVER include Lagos. Lagos was ceded to Nigeria and developed entirely by Nigerian wealth!

You cant do this thuggery forever

Lol 😂.

Your people behaved like sissies today. They all ran kabakaba, na only online you dey beat hairy chest. We don show them who own Lagos.

When Nigeria divides, you should carry the Atlantic Ocean on your head and take it to the South East region.

You go tell us if your ancestors get border with Lagos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by LegendHero(m): 3:59am On Mar 19, 2023
Chukdobz20:

Well that's why you like status quo to remain. Tribalist from shihole.. Yea your from wealthy background but 99% of your compatriots are in extreme poverty. Clap for yourself.. Shameless

Stop crying. Take your lose in peace.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by DMerciful(m): 4:02am On Mar 19, 2023
You said you own lagos by using thugs...it shows you don't have the numbers to win free, fair, credible elections.

You're both a majority and a minority at the same time.

You can't use thugs forever and Igbo population in Lagos will continue to grow , making it much more difficult for you to win
LegendHero:

Lol 😂.

Your people behaved like sissies today. They all ran kabakaba, na only online you dey beat hairy chest. We don show them who own Lagos.

When Nigeria divides, you should carry the Atlantic Ocean on your head and take it to the South East region.

You go tell us if your ancestors get border with Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by LegendHero(m): 4:06am On Mar 19, 2023
DMerciful:
You said you own lagos by using thugs...it shows you don't have the numbers to win free, fair, credible elections.

You're both a majority and a minority at the same time.

You can't use thugs forever and Igbo population in Lagos will continue to grow , making it much more difficult for you to win

Cry blood, it’s none of my business. Even if Igbo population grow up to 90% in Lagos, We will still let you know that you can’t rule nor direct who govern Lagos.

That land is Yorubaland and you are all strangers on the land. If you like become 99% of the population, it still won’t give you the right to govern the land.

I thought you guys claim you’re more than the Yorubas in Lagos before. Why are you now running like sissies all around today? Simple film wey they show you for few places na online you dey go come dey cry propaganda.

Una talk say you wan take Lagos, you go depose our Oba and bla bla bla online in your usual chestbeating but on Election Day you dey run kabakaba dey cry like kid wey dem commot feeder from.

I know you won’t zip your mouth. Continue to talk more nonsense and trigger Yoruba more so you can get exactly what you’ve always wanted.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by DMerciful(m): 4:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Problem with you guys is that you see all non Yorubas as Igbos
LegendHero:

Cry blood, it’s none of my business. Even if Igbo population grow up to 90% in Lagos, We will still let you know that you can’t rule nor direct who govern Lagos.

That land is Yorubaland and you are all strangers on the land. If you like become 99% of the population, it still won’t give you the right to govern the land.

I thought you guys claim you’re more than the Yorubas in Lagos before. Why are you now running like sissies all around today? Simple film wey they show you for few places na online you dey go come dey cry propaganda.

Una talk say you wan take Lagos, you go depose our Oba and bla bla bla online in your usual chestbeating but on Election Day you dey run kabakaba dey cry like kid wey dem commot feeder from.

I know you won’t zip your mouth. Continue to talk more nonsense and trigger Yoruba more so you can get exactly what you’ve always wanted.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by LegendHero(m): 4:10am On Mar 19, 2023
DMerciful:

I don’t give a damn about what tribe you belong.

So far you openly oppose the Yoruba and side with the Ibos against us, you are marked as sympathetic to the Igbo and will be treated alike.

If not for see finish, Wetin Yoruba people do your minority tribe to have this amount of bile against us? Shey we come invade your land ni Abi we still your king crown?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by MusaChukwudi: 4:18am On Mar 19, 2023
DMerciful:

Go and sleep…..

And don’t forget your hometown or village

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by allcomage: 4:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Meti99:
I wonder why Ibos are not shouting like this in Kano or Kaduna or any other place in the north?

Or is it only in Lagos election is holding??
Or is it that there are no Labour Party candidates there?
Or there are no ibos living in the north?

Northerners have taught them lessons and they can't try shits with them, they can only try it with the gentle Yoruba people..

Chai, Yoruba don suffer
Is Deji Igbo? I don't understand, didn't you read the news? Read it again do I explain it to you. Deji said he's ashamed of Yoruba for displaying tribalism in lagos gubernatorial election.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:59am On Mar 19, 2023
Only senseless trbal bigots and thugs are setting the nation back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by absoluteSuccess: 5:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Jnkay:

Go and purify yourself from this way of thinking. I don't hate igbos not even if we have to fight a war with them, God forbid. Stop putting Yoruba mass movement as an appendage of MC Oluomo's act, he did his own with what is in his capacity to do as an individual. He came back to refute his shenanigan.

Let it play in your mind that if Igbo candidate wins the Lagos election, you will always have to deal with taunting from both sides. This is Yorubaland, let the Yoruba who are in the majority in Yoruba land win the election in their version of democracy or take the election to where it is won according to your principles of democracy.

And as a Yoruba man, never taunt the name Yoruba or Afonja like Rhodes did. I will ascribe greatness to Afonja: he did not win all his wars, he broke out of the old Oyo empire with the same kind of spirit that the Igbo were calling for today to queue behind Rhodes. But the Yoruba were not "afonja" that's why they were in solidarity with the APC.

At least, someone eyeing the office of the Governor of a state as strategic as Lagos should know a bit of Yoruba history in the last couple of century and not use concepts wrongly in public places. And for the wife that is pro-LGBT, what kind of home is this Americana going to make of Lagos? why is her sentiment not with "suppression of mami water religion?" or something? but foreign groupie values that have no expression on the ground.

Only a fool would want Lagos to be in a different Political party than the central, repeating another episode of Obasanjo-Tinubu ordeal. And whoever is wishing that for Lagos in the person of Lp does not wish the state well, you might have voted against APC in the presidential, but "to ba ku iwo nikan, nse ni koo tun ero ara e pa."

Why should a state be positioned in opposition to one of its principals at the birth of the new era when the principal is going to the central? Only a wicked set of people will be so myopic fighting Tinubu and ignoring the greater good as if another angel is coming from somewhere? If the Igbos develop Lagos, let them be magnanimous to allow Tinubu and Sanwo Olu also play a decisive part at this moment.

At the bolded, there is never a Yoruba coward-warlord, Afonja was cornered by people (foreigners) he sheltered and Julius Cesar was killed by his own adopted son, it never made Cesar much lesser. Great Afonja fought and died as a hero. So for LP candidate to denigrate Yoruba as "afonja" and a goat appearing in the same picture is something else. well it is understood, he doesn't think in Yoruba.

Have no sense of guilt in the way events turned in this scenario. Igbos are not evil though they have their way of thinking contrary to what the Yoruba will think sometimes, so don't help the Yoruba apologize to the Igbo, its politics playing out. To have voted LP at this point in time is to have betrayed the greater good that is in the offing for Lagos for years. That would have been the typical "af...ja".

But we are not whom they say we are.

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by absoluteSuccess: 5:27am On Mar 19, 2023
On the history of Lagos
Lagos state or Lagos Island is originally a Yoruba society, it will always be: "oyinbo gboluwole eko o wi nkan, won feso won gba Marina, won lawon maa wo 'sale Eko o, won sebi kurumo niwa". That song was not composed in Igbo or in "no man's language". If the Eko have fought the British and have them where they belong, all "ambitious occupiers" will always be shown where they belong.

And not to forget, Lagos island is the historical landing coast of the Yoruba founding fathers, in case you have problem with Oduduwa coming from the sky, hence it said Aromire lo koko te ilu Eko do; it is Awori enclave from time hence it is the home of Olofin Atekoye, it is the children of Olofin that were called Awori and the Awori were A wo ri: people who navigate waters.

A repository of their history is in Odu iwori, tucked in Ifa precept. and that's not to undermine Bini element in Yoruba history: oriki eletu iwashe described the emigrants as "Ara Ibini Arokun t'ayo...omo erin o beji" meaning Bini and Yoruba were ancient twins and there would always be the love and the hate but separation will always be difficult as each needs the other for success.

Eko a gbewa o.

Ashe.

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by Bridget95(f): 5:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Nigerians have now known yorubas for what they really are. Any none Yoruba thinking of investing in yoruba land should know that his investment is not secured .we used to think otherwise now we understand better.
You guys have lost the confidence

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election by absoluteSuccess: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Bridget95:
Nigerians have now known yorubas for what they really are. Any none Yoruba thinking of investing in yoruba land should know that his investment is not secured .we used to think otherwise now we understand better.
You guys have lost the confidence

of course they wont lose anything not investing here, let the investment spread all over Nigeria, and that will give room for even development and population spread, so that this kind of crisis will never be.

But the problem is, certain things determine where an investor will care to position their business, except its for charity and political correctness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out / Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) / Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.