Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV (6286 Views)

YIAGA Africa’s Report Validates Kogi Governorship Result / Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by Benwallt(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Donsheddy:

Smh..
Who is talking about Obi here...
Is Obi contesting Rivers State Election...
Even if you are paid to support the impunity going on in the system....
I'm talking about the electoral system at large and you're talking about Obi....
A system where there's no hope for a common man...
A common man can't confidently win an election as an underdog cus the elite will massively rigged and rewrite results in broad day light....
Mind you no body is safe from bad policies and hard ship this politicians serve to us.....

It doesn't matter who wins ..
But let it be free, fair and credible....
Allow the masses decide whoever they want....
That's the only way leaders will truly sit down and work and bring about change.....

If our electoral system continues like this then there's no hope for a great Nigeria....

Bro, I am not in any way supporting rigging or crude process because the terrible policies made by these people also affect me. The thing is, is it Wike that came down to write the results? No, a youth, a brother. Bro, abeg, just forget. E go tey
Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by crixlight2(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Gossiphub:

You call it propaganda?

Are you guys this heartless in APC or what?

Like what the fvck is wrong with you cretins
Now see where the problem is now , even after you clearly see that both APC and Labour was rigged by PDP , you didn’t attack PDP but APC
Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by Donsheddy: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Benwallt:

Bro, I am not in any way supporting rigging or crude process because the terrible policies made by these people also affect me. The thing is, is it Wike that came down to write the results? No, a youth, a brother. Bro, abeg, just forget. E go tey

You're right on that one...
The fact that security agencies are heavily on it....
Just worsen the whole game...
Every 4 years we have countless evidence of people involved in rigging count down to the next election no body is prosecuted or anything....
All Im crying for Is a better Nigeria.
See other countries making great strides in
Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by Benwallt(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2023
Donsheddy:

You're right on that one...
The fact that security agencies are heavily on it....
Just worsen the whole game...
Every 4 years we have countless evidence of people involved in rigging count down to the next election no body is prosecuted or anything....
All Im crying for Is a better Nigeria.
See other countries making great strides in

That's what we all pray for. As you you are saddened by these outcomes many other youths are celebrating the same process even to point of death.

Come the next four years the same thing will repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by ogmask: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Throwback:
Wike is the monster that was created by those who are now his victim.

Very true. They celebrated him and called others unprintable names. They knew he was violent, desperate and greedy yet they turned the other way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by Ex0rrcist: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

d only thing dat proves rigging is if d court orders scanning of d thumbprinted ballot papers into d computer to ascertain dat they actually belong to d voters in a particular PU, and then d ballot papers are all then recounted to properly mark dem against which political party got wat.

This is wat they shld ultimately do in court.
Yes, yes. That's true, the ballot paper will be recounted, that should bring justice only if they have a sound layer sha.
Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by verifiablefacts: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2023
membranus:

Your hatred of APC will kill you.

Is it APC that the election in Rivers State being rigged for, is it not PDP?

That should tell you something,even the corper,Ifeanyi,that he couldn't upload his pic, would have been different had he been one kayode or abdullahi.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by tesppidd: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2023
What's going on in Rivers mehn.

No results trickling out at all.

What de hell are they cooking?
Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 19, 2023
DerrickzB:

This is my problem with some of you here!! You easily abuse people who do not agree with you!! The LP candidate lost in her polling unit, what gave you the impression that she won in a unit in rumuigbo Na wa
Ode!! Shey eyes dey pain you ni!
Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2023
harizonal123:

Did u people upload at the pulling unit or you allowed them to go after voting

The corper did an upload which we thought was online because that was what he told us, not knowing it was offline upload he did and that was how they were later able to manipulate their own rigged result into irev.
Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

no one can really tell if d corper is aware of d malfeasance.

u know results can be switched at d collation centers without d knowledge of d PU workers or corpers

Yeah I agree 100percent. A little argument broke out at the polling unit and the corper acted in the defense of we the voters, hence why we believed him when he told us he had uploaded it online..

If the corper wasn't an accomplice, he wouldn't have told us the result has been uploaded online, whereas it was offline upload he did... Do you get it now?
Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2023
chrisxxx:

Take it to imo State where you come from. The true Rivers results have been uploaded.

Ode!! So for your mind I be igbo boy abi? Okay oh!

So being an igbo boy means I can't see the wrong thing in any part of Nigeria and point it out? Because according to you, "I'm igbo?"..

This is the lowest any human can ever think. Like how can a human be this foolish!!
Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by adelana632: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Is there no failsafe if a rigged result is uploaded into IREV?Guess it's a long road through the courts to prove same, hardly see results pasted at PU these days.Is there no failsafe if a rigged result is uploaded into IREV?Guess it's a long road through the courts to prove same, hardly see results pasted at PU these days....
Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by chrisxxx(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Felixamos:

Ode!! So for your mind I be igbo boy abi? Okay oh!

So being an igbo boy means I can't see the wrong thing in any part of Nigeria and point it out? Because according to you, "I'm igbo?"..

This is the lowest any human can ever think. Like how can a human be this foolish!!
After wailing and whining go to court. Stop disturbing public tranquility.
Re: Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV by nsiba: 6:22am On May 02, 2023
DerrickzB:

This is my problem with some of you here!! You easily abuse people who do not agree with you!! The LP candidate lost in her polling unit, what gave you the impression that she won in a unit in rumuigbo Na wa

So you call Wikes addition and subtraction voting? You will never have sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Gloria .B. Tinubu From The American Universities Year Book / AU Summit: Buhari To Depart For Niger Republic Saturday / IPOB Wait In New Jersey To Give Ugwuanyi And Utazi The Ekweremadu Treatment(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.