Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation (20841 Views)

Any Results Manipulation Was In Favour Of LP - Tribunal Judge, Moses Ugo / In Fifth Petition Against Tinubu’s Victory - APP Alleges Results Manipulation / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by stanluiz(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2023
You guys should remain vigilant most especially in local government collation centres.
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Powerfly(f): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2023
Faber:
Oga they will fail. You won this one fair and square. They cannot tamper with this one.

Congratulations sir, run faulks rd, Ngwa rd, Obohia, Ariaria junction to Oberete/Ihie, Osisioma junction to Ekeakpara to Ugba junction and then Ariaria market. Baba run am for us, the resources are there.

No be Abians kill Jesus Christ, we don too suffer.

Brotherly God almighty willing... he'll win!
I've been secretly praying for this man to come out on a credible platform to win after I paid a visit or arochukwu in 2018...to his village Gon...my friend took me there..bro! On that small kpenkele village, there's stable light, light was stable more than all the years I've been born and existed in calabar..I spent almost 2 weeks and the light alone impressed me..there was good road unlike abia state in the village.
And the bad ones there left, my friend briefed me that the government stopped him from renovating them.there was water running in that village...I come dey ask myself..who swear for us..why do this evil men block goodwill from reaching the people.
When I saw the results coming in...I knew the time for my mum's state to be liberated has come.
Cheers in adv.
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Birdman07090(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2023
The Yoruba and igbos should trade with caution, Because will are not benefitting anything from all this politicians... Tinubu and Peter obi doesn't worth anyone life.. Those people don't care about our life that are living in the street..Igbos fighting for peter obi how many companies and factories are owned by Anambra state government? How many youth has peter obi empower in Anambra state.. Yorubas fighting for Tinubu, Despite all his riches how many youth has he empower how many factories and companies that's owned by Lagos state government? Both igbos Hausas Yorubas are suffering from bad leadership.. So the better will realize all this things the better for us.. will should forget about tribalism, religion, and godfatherism, so that will can be able to make Nigeria great.. one love Nigeria irrespective of your tribe and religion.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by bigdammyj: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2023
Noted.
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Ikpaitid: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2023
Every time a Losers Party (LP) candidate loses the election it means the election was rigged, when he wins it means the election was free and fair grin
Typical IPOB mentality.
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Vyzz: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Did you go to Abia to vote Otti? No
You are in Lagos getting slapped by agberos grin

Stupid Abia fool

You are at fault here, why the hate.
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by gentlegenius(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Did you go to Abia to vote Otti? No
You are in Lagos getting slapped by agberos grin

Stupid Abia fool
As wise as you are... you are celebrating the slaps that Agberos are dishing out to innocent citizens who have the constitutional right to live anywhere and vote anywhere they choose? And you still want us to believe that Nigeria is one country?
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by biafranrealson: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Governor Alex otti.

Please insure you probe OuK, T.A orji and the foolish Ikpeazu.
What makes Okezie foolish and the other two wise
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Skeduw20(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Zionmdde:
He shouldn't worry this is not Rivers or lagos, abian will send any group of people who tampers with their results to hell. There is no middle ground at all

Why is OBIDIENT complaining rig and rig up and down? They accuses PDP and APC in diff states where they failed. The only fair election is when the results favoured you.
You people need to think and show that education is in u
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by ThierryJay: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Nwodosis:
That means Oti is gone!

Ottilo grin
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Abagworo(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2023
Next 4 years Nigerians shall be deceived again into thinking their votes will count. If you want to be happy remove your mind from politics and focus on your personal career except you are a politician .

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by dfrost: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Faber:
Oga they will fail. You won this one fair and square. They cannot tamper with this one.

Congratulations sir, run faulks rd, Ngwa rd, Obohia, Ariaria junction to Oberete/Ihie, Osisioma junction to Ekeakpara to Ugba junction and then Ariaria market. Baba run am for us, the resources are there.

You guys have really suffered, especially the Aba peeps lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Novarisammy2: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Faber:

they have constructed most part of ngwa road. the one that baffles me is that of faulks road they keep working on every year
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by nonhuman(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Governor Alex otti.

Please insure you probe OuK, T.A orji and the foolish Ikpeazu.
even if he let other two he must never let TA orji go free, that man must vomit and go to prison
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Buckeyemedia1: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Wetin your papa take marry your mama no reach 2 cups of rice.
Very funny, please leave the jujuyouth alone o.
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Cletusochieze68: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2023
At Isiala Ngwa south LGA, ward 7 unit 6 polling station, we denied to there because the HoA candidate of PDP mobilised thugs to cart away the election materials and the INEC staff ran away with the BVAS machine, later we made to understand that the few votes that they made away with has been taken to the INEC Office and was uploaded according to some eye witness account
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by lexisop: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2023
You have won there power no reach
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Millimann: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2023
K
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Zionmdde: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Kog45:
Abia must be small London if truly Abians don’t take shit from corrupt government but is Abia better than Lagos and River?NO
And how does that relate to what I said?
I don't care who the majority wants as governor, let the will of the majority prevail, corruption or no corruption. Abians will defend their votes corruption or not
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Munzy14(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Zonefree:
I'm happy for Alex and his deputy, Ikechukwu. Na to dust my CV remain. Abia Government House here we come.

EluP na Ebeano now.
Like play like joke...Ikechukwu is heading to corridors of power..
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Zonefree(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Munzy14:

Like play like joke...Ikechukwu is heading to corridors of power..
You can say that again. God is marvelous

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by vicarchico24(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2023
The abia governor is ready to anything to save his ass. Pdp winning abia ..
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by ufuosman(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Zonefree:
I'm happy for Alex and his deputy, Ikechukwu. Na to dust my CV remain. Abia Government House here we come.

EluP na Ebeano now.
make I follow u go dat govt house na😂😂
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Blake755: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Faber:

Oboy u be nwaaba oo 🧢💯✊🏽
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Faber(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Blake755:

Oboy u be nwaaba oo 🧢💯✊🏽

I sight you nwanne
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by tdayoojo: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ndlistic:
The governorship candidate of the Labour Party in Abia state, Alex Otti, has raised an alarm alleging manipulations of original polling booth results by the ruling People’s Democratic Party during the collation of results at some local government councils across Abia state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldmXkHqpSrs

So election rigging also takes place in the east?
I thought such thing can only happen elsewhere

https://twitter.com/alexottiofr/status/1637211738545291274?t=1wjxMstDeP2zlDQhSL3CIQ&s=19
Re: Abia State Governorship: Alex Otti Accuses PDP Of Results Manipulation by Caseless: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
The results that says he won were from where?

I heard he's leading. I want him to win. I want Frank Nweke to win too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour / Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.