Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

O.a.u Lecturer Charged With Sodomy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / O.a.u Lecturer Charged With Sodomy (1106 Views)

Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy / Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O.a.u Lecturer Charged With Sodomy by MAYOWAAK: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2011
A university lecturer, Elijah Abodunrin has been charged to Ijeshatedo Magistrates’ Court in Lagos and remanded in prison custody at Apapa Lagos, State, Southwest Nigeria, for allegedly having carnal knowledge of a 15-year old boy (names withheld).

Abodunrin claimed that he is a lecturer at the Department of Physiology, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.

The suspect was alleged to have inserted his penis into the boy’s anus in order to satisfy his sexual desire, after which he reportedly gave him N1,000 and warned him not to tell anyone.

The incident happened at Ago Palace Way, Okota, Lagos, where the victim and Abodunrin’s parents reside.

P.M.NEWS gathered that Abodunrin, who is now detained at Kirikiri Prisons returned from Ile- Ife where he teaches to see his parents when the incident happened.

It was learnt that when the victim could not bear the pains in his anus, he opened up and told his parents what happened.

The matter was reported at Okota Police Station and Abodunrin was arrested and charged to court for allegedly having carnal knowledge of the victim.

Part of the charge reads: “that you, Elijah Abodunrin on the same date, time and place did have carnal knowledge of the victim against the order of nature.’’

He pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The presiding magistrate, Mrs. D. T. Olatuku granted him bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.

The matter was adjourned till 7 November, 2011.

Abodunrin was remanded in prison custody pending when he will meet the bail conditions.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/09/16/u-i-lecturer-charged-with-sodomy/
Re: O.a.u Lecturer Charged With Sodomy by gokuu(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2011
I guess its part of the greatness of the school(oau), lolz
Re: O.a.u Lecturer Charged With Sodomy by Emmyk(m): 12:54am On Sep 17, 2011
Incredible.
Re: O.a.u Lecturer Charged With Sodomy by kemmeye: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2011
gokuu:

I guess its part of the greatness of the school(oau), lolz

hahahaha.

but seriousli tho thats crazy and so freaking nasty.
Re: O.a.u Lecturer Charged With Sodomy by BootyOnMe: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2011
Anus-phockers of Nigeria!

APN! cheesy

I ask again?
Why can't NIGERIAN women come forward to report ra-pe cases like it is done in the western world?

Is it cowardice or low self esteem?

I think it is a combination of both. . . + HYPOCRISY.

Most stilll wanno claim 'born-again' virgins after all that assault.

To please who, only their GODS know.

Pity!

It was learnt that when the victim could not bear the pains in his anus, he opened up and told his parents what happened

shocked

Haba! Dem nor use 'vaseline'? wink

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: O.a.u Lecturer Charged With Sodomy by htajz: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2011
seems we are celebrating rape week

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of A 91 Years Old Woman Caught With Hard Drugs / Decomposition Corpse Of An Epileptic Man Abandon In Satellite Town Canal / 13yearsold Girl Narrated How She Was Charmed & Raped By My Grandfather In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.