Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other (1289 Views)

Nigerians Are Unbreakable, Do Not Hate Each Other - Osinbajo / "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other by Tallesty1(m): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2023
tooth4tooth:
Naaah! It is not. These are the guys working with Exxon Mobil , NNPC and so on.
I am not after where they work.

I want to know why you and your friends can't discuss politics.

Is it because you guys don't have interest in politics at all or because you fear the effect it will have on your friendship if you do?
Re: Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other by BentizilL: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2023
tuborme:
The people who helped me most in life are Yoruba people! But I am Igbo. They made me believe in Nigeria that works on competence and character.

APC just decided to tarnish the image of Yorubas on the alter of politics!

I have been trying all day to convince my son that Yorubas don’t hate Igbos…. that it’s just politics! The boy won’t take it. APC has sewn hatred in his heart against the Yorubas.
That's your son problem, Just like labour party sow hatred in my heart against Igbo...

1 Like

Re: Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other by Chuksyno(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2023
Yorubas hate igbos from their bone marrow, forget that long grammar. Presidential election is an eye opener to many of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other by haffaze777(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Abeg leave stories!!!

You start creating stories when the deeds are done!!!

Let the election be free and fair, no convincing will be needed!!!

Seeing is believing

Buhari is behind the screen pulling strings grin grin you guys are nothing but puppets!!!

Who are you to tell us how to conduct election on our land?if we like we will conduct free and fair election on our land and if we like we will conduct sham election,as long as it's on our land we can do whatever we want.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other by enemybulldozer(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2023
muykem:
We all have Igbo as friends but we'll never allow Igbo agenda in Lagos. We have different culture and heritage for God sake, you call Lagos no man's land and you want us to be happy with you.
Oh shutup you this tribalist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other by EmekaA125(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Useless b!gots.

Spits on your afonja coneheads.

Fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
Hey everyone, I wanted to take a moment to address a topic that has been on my mind lately. I know there have been some negative stereotypes about the relationship between Yorubas and Igbos, and I want to make it clear that these stereotypes are not true.

As a Yoruba person, I have had the privilege of knowing and working with many Igbos over the years, and I can say with certainty that we do not hate each other. In fact, I have learned so much from my interactions with my Igbo brothers and sisters, and I value their contributions to our society.

I understand that there may be misunderstandings and biases on both sides, but I believe that by learning from each other and respecting our differences, we can build a stronger and more united Nigeria.

So let's take a moment to appreciate the diversity of our country, and work towards creating a more inclusive and tolerant society. Let's celebrate our differences, and embrace the things that make us unique.

Thank you for reading, and I hope we can all continue to learn from each other and grow together.

However, I'm Yoruba, it's my interest to protect my heritage from lies and propaganda.

Infact the main reason why some yorubas didn't vote GRV,is not because his mother is igbo or because is wife is Igbo, it's because of the hate comments he made,while sympathising with the IPOB Group & Don't believe he's competent enough.

Most Yòruba's see him as an agendist and an opportunist. Even I myself ( and we could be wrong). But it's what's.

That's all , every other issue is politics.

You are deceiving yourself with your last 4 paragraphs. grin
Re: Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other by EmekaA125(m): 7:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Chuksyno:
Yorubas hate igbos from their bone marrow, forget that long grammar. Presidential election is an eye opener to many of us.

In all these, I blame any Igbo(Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and Abia, Delta and Rivers) investing in Yorubaland. These monsters are full of vile, hatred, bigotry, sectionalism and wickedness. Imagine how they unleashed hatred on GRV just because he has an Igbo mum. Imagine what they will do to full blooded Igbo and his source of livelihood in same Lagos? No wonder markets get burnt mercilessly in Igbo dominated markets always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other by olawonder(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2023
tuborme:
The people who helped me most in life are Yoruba people! But I am Igbo. They made me believe in Nigeria that works on competence and character.

APC just decided to tarnish the image of Yorubas on the alter of politics!

I have been trying all day to convince my son that Yorubas don’t hate Igbos…. that it’s just politics! The boy won’t take it. APC has sewn hatred in his heart against the Yorubas.

Oga, your comment is vise versa. The Igbos (with the their ill-conceived agenda under the Labour party) have sewn the hatred of Igbos in the minds of Yoruba ppl… so nobody gives a damn about how your son feels towards the Yorubas because the feeling is mutual
Re: Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other by Gavinleah(f): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Open Letter To #Obidients :
We have seen with dismay the continued brazen rape of our democracy by #APC and #INEC.
We have waited for courts to grant orders to help us retrieve our stolen mandate , But #INEC and #APC do not obey court orders.
We have seen the complete state capture of our country and the Terrorism meted on Obidient Voters particularly in Lagos State and Rivers State yesterday, during the Gubernatorial Elections across Nigeria 🇳🇬. We also witnessed @inecnigeria failure to upload all results real-time at Polling stations, in direct violation of #INEC guidelines and a court order obtain by the GRV campaign. Bottom line is #INEC refused to obey court orders.
We can no longer seat back and do nothing. We must come out in a massive peaceful protest 🪧 against the brazen violations of our rights, At #INEC offices across Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Monday 20th 2023 is the beginning of the demand for our rights as Nigerians.

Use these 3 Hashtags:
#OccupyINEC
#SaveNigeriaDemocracy
#OurMandateMustBeRestored

Re: Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other by stanluiz(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2023
plaindealer:
He was raised by his igbo mother and we all know how Igbo people raise their children, they raise them with hatred, tribalism, anger, bigotry and anti-Yoruba propaganda, this is what failed that ipob sympathizer.

His mother failed him just like many parents in Igboland failed their kids by raising them to hate.

Seyi Tinubu wife is from Anambra. What are you going to say about it.

Even Adeleke mother too is from the East yet he is the governor of osun.
Re: Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other by MrBiGGEST(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Brimstone77:

Sermon!!

You should take your love preaching to those igbos you violently attacked,the ones you have killed so far and the ones you burnt their means of livelihood in akere..

Maybe they will be more interested in listing to you..
Am not preaching love Oga am stating the fact.
Yòruba's are not threatened. rest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So All Southwest Governors Are Christian / Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Tinubu In 30 Days / Attention To Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.