Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Learn Affiliate Marketing, A Business Model That Gives You 200k Per Week - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn Affiliate Marketing, A Business Model That Gives You 200k Per Week (241 Views)

Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day / Self Employment: 5 Skills To Fetch You 200k In December / Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Affiliate Marketing, A Business Model That Gives You 200k Per Week by ProfFolug(m): 4:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Now, let me tell you about AFFILIATE MARKETING, the 200k per week source of passive income.

WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?

Affiliate Marketing is a strategic form of marketing in which an affiliate promotes a business product and services and receives a commission if the affiliate achieves a sale. In other words, we can say Affiliate Marketing is a form of revenue-sharing business between the product creator and the marketer (affiliate).

An affiliate is a person that utilizes its network and marketing capabilities to promote products and services. As an affiliate, your responsibility is to recommend helpful products to people who need them, can afford them and are fully convinced to buy.

Affiliate Marketing consists of three stakeholders. They are the vendor (the creator of the product or business owners), the affiliate (the one who sells the product) and the customer (the one who buys the product).

As an affiliate, you are not so much concerned with the vendor. The relationship between the affiliate and the vendor depends on the nature of the deal in place between. Talking about the deal, both of you may agree on CPA (cost per acquisition), CPC (cost per click) or CPL (cost per lead). All of these are the affiliate payment patterns that will be followed based on the agreement. With the customer, the affiliate has more works to do. The affiliate must be able to convince them to buy the product.

WRONG IDEAS PEOPLE ADOPT ABOUT AFFILIATE MARKETING

1. Some people see affiliate marketing as a referral game. Let's correct this, please.

Affiliate Marketing is not a referral business.

You do not refer anybody in Affiliate Marketing. Rather, you recommend products to people that need it. You can check the responsibility of an affiliate I gave earlier.

The truth is, there are a lot of people around you that need to be helped with one thing or the other ranging from money to finding love. Affiliate Marketing is about giving solutions to their needs and their problems. They are different products in the affiliate marketing business and they are to be recommended to solve people's problems.

One thing that convinces people the more that affiliate marketing is a referral game is the fact that affiliates will have to go to the people to help them. Okay! Let's solve this problem this way. Hark to me and follow me in this simple analogy I am about to give.

If you are a teacher or you once taught in a primary or secondary school, I have this question for you. In the classroom learning, does the teacher go to the students or do the students go to the teacher? You get it, right. The teacher goes to the students. That is simply the best classroom learning format. That is how it works in affiliate marketing. In affiliate marketing, we know and believe that people won't understand the power of our products if we don't reach out to them. One thing about people, particularly Nigerians, is that, they are too reserved. They will have a problem but will never talk about it until someone shows up to ask them. The moment you approach and try to find out what it is, you will see them spilling out even the problems their forefathers passed down to them. It's funny. You can laugh it out. But, that's the blunt truth.

The point here is, affiliate marketing is not a referral game. It is about promoting and recommending useful products to people who need them. And, to sell, affiliates have to go to the people rather than wait for them to come to them. They are all around you. But, they won't talk to you if you don't talk to them.

2. Some people see Affiliate Marketing as a Ponzi Scheme. Let's correct this!

Affiliate Marketing is not a Ponzi Scheme.

It is not a 'bring-10k-get-100k' scheme. Affiliate Marketing is a business and it pays like one. You get paid only when you out in the work.What makes it a source of passive income is the fact that it requires less efforts to earn. You don't have to mix cement and gravel, you don't have to carry blocks, you don't have to shout to earn your money. It's a soft work. And, you still have to put in the work to make money.

As an affiliate, your responsibility is to help people get solutions to their problems by recommending helpful products for/to them. If you do not proffer solutions, there is no money for you.

So, get it, straight! Affiliate Marketing is not a Ponzi scheme.

HOW DOES AFFILIATE MARKETING WORK?

Like I rightly mentioned earlier, in affiliate marketing, you recommend products to people that need it.

Let's say, for instance, there is a product that works for people who need to JAPA to Canada and it is sold for #30000 by the vendor (I want to believe, by now, you know who a vendor is). If the vendor places a 50% commission on the product for whoever sells the product for him, it means that you will be getting 50% of #30000 which is #15000 if you sell the product successfully.

Alright, let's do a quick maths.

Let's say you are able to sell the product to 2 persons in a day. You have been able to make

#15000 × 2 = #30,000

If you are consistent with this everyday for a week, you will have made

#30000 × 7 = #210,000

And if you are consistent for the month, you will have made

#210000 × 4 = #840,000

That's a whopping sum of money your 9-5 job won't give you in a month.

Ps: I only used 2 persons as an example. You have more than 2 you can reach out to. Just imagine making 5 sales a day and everyday for a month.

So, that is how affiliate marketing works. You can make a fortune from this business and I can guide you to it.

Now, why should you be involved in affiliate marketing apart from the money it pays?

I will really like to continue this post. But, I want to sure we are following. It's a motivation for me. Kindly comment FOLLOWING in the comment section, if you are with me, please.

(1) (Reply)

Monitoring, Evaluation, And Learning (MEL) Officer / NPC Ad Hoc Staff Protest Unpaid Training Allowances / Urgent Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.