Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Yorubas Celebrate As Labour Party Win In Their Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Celebrate As Labour Party Win In Their Polling Unit (2710 Views)

Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Celebrate As Labour Party Win In Their Polling Unit by Invictuse: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2023
This are the Afonja Chinedu talked about

prince985:
While some were busy chasing "shukudis" up and down, some other yorubas were at the PU's voting "Shinedu". Hear them chanting his name and dancing cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhZkT4NjR7A

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Celebrate As Labour Party Win In Their Polling Unit by Invictuse: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2023
You are not concerned he used Chinedu under PDP but Gbadebo under Labour.

Can speak Igbo but can speak Yoruba ?

Denigrate Yoruba as Afonja n insult Adebayo.

Are those political strategies too

Jostoman:
The sane yoruba people in lagos knows that the tagging of gbadebo as an igbo candidate is a political strategy to brainwash the illiterate voters in lagos.

Gbadebo was his name from his father side

Chinedu was his name from his mother side.

Go and check Seyi tinubu children name
Go and check Akeredolu children name
Go and check all desmond elliot name
Re: Yorubas Celebrate As Labour Party Win In Their Polling Unit by Invictuse: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Same way Chinedu lost

asanausana91:
shut up. She contested and Lost.
Re: Yorubas Celebrate As Labour Party Win In Their Polling Unit by Invictuse: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Afonjas you mean

Racoon:
These are the unapologetic Yoruba SWners who refused to buy APC lies and propaganda.
Re: Yorubas Celebrate As Labour Party Win In Their Polling Unit by saintkel(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gentew:

That shows you how Liberal the Yoruba are, can you say such about your region? You can not see such jubilation.

Wife of governor Akeredolu was denied of senatorial ticket in the east because she married a Yoruba man.

Bunch of hypocrites.
denied how?....was she chased away or intimidated?....was she beaten by thugs?.....d hypocrite is u
Re: Yorubas Celebrate As Labour Party Win In Their Polling Unit by TrueNigerian300: 2:13am On Mar 20, 2023
ObalaEmma:

You should have fought him and leave Igbos alone. Most igbo didn't come out to vote. Because eno simple concern us.
Sanwolu is doing more for igbos than Fashola ever did in Mainland. You think we are blind to that.
Bode george, Pa Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Jimi Agbaje also inherited same hate because they don't buy into thuggery edification of yoroubas.
This is a civil war among yoroubas to a point one of you would rather deny his Yoruba heritage for an election. It has nothing to do with igbos.
But you can see how it brought out every tribal whim and caprices left in your kind. 2027 another Jandour and Gbedebo will canvass for igbo vote. Billboard with is Agu will be seen by all party candidates looking for votes but we already know what comes out later.

I am sorry to come harsh on you…you seem very mannered and calm with your response. But let’s not deceive ourselves Igbo would never allow what some Igbo are trying to do as well. The truth is Nigeria is only one on paper never in reality only a fool would think Nigeria is one nation at least not at the moment. No one would elect a governor whose first interest is that of other ethnic group outside of theirs. Unless you want to be insincere this guy love IPOB and what they are doing - many Yoruba don’t agree with the IPOB ways of agitation and would not allow such on their land.

Again, why are over 90% of people working for him Igbo He has no experience yet Igbo people want him to be governor - why if there is no agenda Let us be sincere for once my brother.
He is an architect please show me one building he has designed to show his brilliance No work experience and you want him to rule Lagos.

Lagos is not working yet it is a model state for many states in Nigeria. I have been opportuned live in Europe and now in the US - when I compare US to Europe sometimes I will tell myself - Oh US is an advanced third world country but you won’t see me pointing it to the people who have allowed me to settle in their midst peacefully or shouting that US is bad or saying negatively things the US because it is better 200 times better than my country. If I am not okay then I should leave their country for them.

We don’t have to run faster than our shadow the Nigeria we all want will not happen overnight unless we are deceiving ourself, but we can move faster than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Celebrate As Labour Party Win In Their Polling Unit by ObalaEmma: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

I am sorry to come harsh on you…you seem very mannered and calm with your response. But let’s not deceive ourselves Igbo would never allow what some Igbo are trying to do as well. The truth is Nigeria is only one on paper never in reality only a fool would think Nigeria is one nation at least not at the moment. No one would elect a governor whose first interest is that of other ethnic group outside of theirs. Unless you want to be insincere this guy love IPOB and what they are doing - many Yoruba don’t agree with the IPOB ways of agitation and would not allow such on their land.

Again, why are over 90% of people working for him Igbo He has no experience yet Igbo people want him to be governor - why if there is no agenda Let us be sincere for once my brother.
He is an architect please show me one building he has designed to show his brilliance No work experience and you want him to rule Lagos.

Lagos is not working yet it is a model state for many states in Nigeria. I have been opportuned live in Europe and now in the US - when I compare US to Europe sometimes I will tell myself - Oh US is an advanced third world country but you won’t see me pointing it to the people who have allowed me to settle in their midst peacefully or shouting that US is bad or saying negatively things the US because it is better 200 times better than my country. If I am not okay then I should leave their country for them.

We don’t have to run faster than our shadow the Nigeria we all want will not happen overnight unless we are deceiving ourself, but we can move faster than this.

Get this to your nitty-gritty skull.
1. You can't accommodate people in their country.
2. Gbadebo is Yoruba man seeking for igbo votes.

I am not delusional like your type who thinks people should be accommodated to live in their country and politicians looking for votes should be a concern of a citizen who pays to his nose for everything he want.

You all can paint your tribal slurs with whatever statement you want.

Never quote me again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Would Soon Fade Into Thin Air / $18 Billion Debt Relief Package for Nigeria! / Lagos Is No Man's Land!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.