Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) (658 Views)

NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal / NSCDC Apologizes To Woman Assaulted In Jos, Promises To Punish Personnel / "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) by rwanda1: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Re: Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) by searchng4love: 7:00am On Mar 19, 2023
LP lies too much to believe this as true

Same LP people that supervised the killing of an APC supporter and beat up a policewoman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) by honestivo(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2023
The impunity in Rivers state is alarming and unpresedented

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) by Ceenachi: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2023
searchng4love:

Bro you must be a madman

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) by searchng4love: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Ceenachi:

Bro you must be a madman
Do I look like your father?

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) by loosecanon50(m): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2023
searchng4love:

You’re insane but you’re yet to come to terms with it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) by loosecanon50(m): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2023
Wike will never go unpunished for the broad daylight rigging he did in Rivers state. Even Tinubu who he stole for doesn’t acknowledge the drunkard.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) by Mraphel: 7:23am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
Wike will never go unpunished
By Igbo right?
His SS, SW and Northerners got is back. Igbos hatred will only give him more victories
Re: Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) by Ceenachi: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2023
searchng4love:

Do I look like your father?

No sir but you are a madman 😁😁

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) by searchng4love: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Ceenachi:

No sir but you are a madman 😁😁
I'm not your father
Re: Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) by Gavinleah(f): 7:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Open Letter To #Obidients :
We have seen with dismay the continued brazen rape of our democracy by #APC and #INEC.
We have waited for courts to grant orders to help us retrieve our stolen mandate , But #INEC and #APC do not obey court orders.
We have seen the complete state capture of our country and the Terrorism meted on Obidient Voters particularly in Lagos State and Rivers State yesterday, during the Gubernatorial Elections across Nigeria 🇳🇬. We also witnessed @inecnigeria failure to upload all results real-time at Polling stations, in direct violation of #INEC guidelines and a court order obtain by the GRV campaign. Bottom line is #INEC refused to obey court orders.
We can no longer seat back and do nothing. We must come out in a massive peaceful protest 🪧 against the brazen violations of our rights, At #INEC offices across Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Monday 20th 2023 is the beginning of the demand for our rights as Nigerians.

Use these 3 Hashtags:
#OccupyINEC
#SaveNigeriaDemocracy
#OurMandateMustBeRestored

Re: Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) by searchng4love: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Gavinleah:
Open Letter To #Obidients :
We have seen with dismay the continued brazen rape of our democracy by #APC and #INEC.
We have waited for courts to grant orders to help us retrieve our stolen mandate , But #INEC and #APC do not obey court orders.
We have seen the complete state capture of our country and the Terrorism meted on Obidient Voters particularly in Lagos State and Rivers State yesterday, during the Gubernatorial Elections across Nigeria 🇳🇬. We also witnessed @inecnigeria failure to upload all results real-time at Polling stations, in direct violation of #INEC guidelines and a court order obtain by the GRV campaign. Bottom line is #INEC refused to obey court orders.
We can no longer seat back and do nothing. We must come out in a massive peaceful protest 🪧 against the brazen violations of our rights, At #INEC offices across Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Monday 20th 2023 is the beginning of the demand for our rights as Nigerians.

Use these 3 Hashtags:
#OccupyINEC
#SaveNigeriaDemocracy
#OurMandateMustBeRestored
Don't do any nonsense in the southwest.
Re: Labour Party Female Agent Assaulted In Rivers Tearfully Narrates Ordeal (video) by Gavinleah(f): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2023
searchng4love:

Don't do any nonsense in the southwest.

Come out and stop us

(1) (Reply)

The BIGGEST Win For Me As An Igbo Man In This Election / Obi's Phone Call - Journalist Confirms The Phone Call Is FAKE / Rivers Today: Falsehood Cannot Overcome Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.