Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (60849 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by haffaze777(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
WastedSpyPlane:

Oya...shey make we start go fund me? grin

Oya now

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by WastedSpyPlane: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You'll be needing wheelbarrow to do that tongue
Ha grin grin
You have no respect for the progenitor of the igbo race grin
Wheelbarrow loun loun grin
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by magoo10(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
7upnigeria:

E go shock you. When they treat you d way you deserve to be treated, you'll start shouting xenophobia like in south Africa. Ordinary election beating they wanted to give Chioma chukwuka, she's already doing IG live. No IG will save anyone of you by the time Oluomo descends on your people. That's when we will know the real owners of Lagos. You enter lion then wan kill lion, you go too wound. Ibo people DON'T HAVE SENSE, when the table turns that when they will start shouting tribalism, xenophobia and biafla.
goan sleep, your level simon ekpa will respond to your likes . jobless people
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Doracity82(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pityoobi:
Frustrated man, I understand your bitterness, you failed with both with OBI and GRV… so you are really bitter. I am not responsible for your failure at the polls.
Frustrated kwa.... Who cares about voting. I did not even go out to vote yesterday because it is not important. I vote for Obi and happy that he won Lagos. I am more concerned of any tout or thug that will come near my properties. I am waiting for them well prepared. Igbos have come to stay in Lagos and we are one Nigeria
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by 7upnigeria: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
magoo10:
goan sleep, your level simon ekpa will respond to your likes . jobless people

We are not chest beaters, we dont talk too much. ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN VOICE, we are Yorubas and we're coming for Ibos
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by magoo10(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
7upnigeria:

We are not chest beaters, we dont talk too much. ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN VOICE, we are Yorubas and we're coming for Ibos
Oga you have been talking

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by magoo10(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
7upnigeria:

you are chest beating for someone who denied threatening anybody, who you come be?
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by MrColdsweat: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
kenex4ever:
It was never about whether it is Yorubaland, the sentence "Lagos is no man's land" is used much more often by Yorubas in a bid to prove that it's Yorubaland.
When have you heard a prominent Igboman or woman say that Lagos is not Yorubaland?
Every Lagos election, they ressurrect the word just to have reason to rig the election.
After election, you wont hear it again. By then MC Alomo bitters and Kwam1 go don buy more houses and jets.

This is because hate blinds you. The average yarribastard hates the igboman, so the ruling class capitalise on this igbo hate every election cycle to brainwash the yarribastards to vote their choice.

Very gullible lots.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by tballeyy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
Yes na, they have been shown yellow card. Next won't be funny. You don't take the benevolence and magnanimity of a tribe for granted. The gentility of a tiger while lying down is not a reflection of it's timidity. You don't take the liberal attitude of the Yorubas for granted. We are very accommodating people but don't take us for a ride.
What Chukudi , Chigozie will not take in Anambra will not be tolerated in Lagos
Lesson learnt by them#
ignos are animals...they like taken their grand on another person property

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Light777(f): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
Yes na, they have been shown yellow card. Next won't be funny. You don't take the benevolence and magnanimity of a tribe for granted. The gentility of a tiger while lying down is not a reflection of it's timidity. You don't take the liberal attitude of the Yorubas for granted. We are very accommodating people but don't take us for a ride.
Lesson learnt by them#
You are wasting your time bro..

Lagos is a no mans land..If you don't like it jump into the lagoon..

We will keep on flourishing with our businesses and taking charge of your area and nothing will happen..

We will keep helping your economy to improve with our business acumen wink

Remove our businesses and see Lagos fall like a pack of cards... cool

We love you guys though and intends to live in harmony with you guys in Lagos (a no mans land)!

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Light777:
You are wasting your time bro..

Lagos is a no mans land..If you don't like it jump into the lagoon..

We will keep on flourishing with our businesses and taking charge of your area and nothing will happen..

We will keep helping your economy to improve with our business acumen wink

Remove our businesses and see Lagos fall like a pack of cards... cool

We love you guys though and intends to live in harmony with you guys in Lagos (a no mans land)!

Ode! We have shown u it's a no man's lnd
Bring chin3du 100millions times, you will continue to fail. If you can't cope with the heat, leave the room
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by joba4luv: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Shameless thug
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Sophy22(f): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Stupid man, your charms will soon fail you.
Veeeery soooooon
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Thewesterner(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
I am not in support of the violence...
I am not in support of the disenfranchisement...
But common now...
You called your people derogatory names...
One of the most easiest Nigerian language to learn even for a foreigner... You can't speak for YEARS...
Yet you want to be perceived as the son of the soil...
Good percentage of your supporter called you land a "No Man's Land"...
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Pityoobi: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Doracity82:
Frustrated kwa.... Who cares about voting. I did not even go out to vote yesterday because it is not important. I vote for Obi and happy that he won Lagos. I am more concerned of any tout or thug that will come near my properties. I am waiting for them well prepared. Igbos have come to stay in Lagos and we are one Nigeria
One Nigeria, no more Biafra?

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by niggadee(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gbadebo need to go and learn about yoruba culture and heritage first
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OgwuEgo: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
You are unbiased when discussing politics, that's very rare.
ibkayee:

They just tainted a victory that likely would have been his without the thuggery and violence. Shameless
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by 7upnigeria: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
magoo10:
you are chest beating for someone who denied threatening anybody, who you come be?

I've said it over and again, Ibos have beaten the drum of war and it's full scale already. You have used your own weapon of bullying on social media, Lagosians are using their own weapon at polling stations and INEC, when its war everybody use the weapons at their disposal. Agberos will come for you.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by magoo10(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
7upnigeria:

I've said it over and again, Ibos have beaten the drum of war and it's full scale already. You have used your own weapon of bullying on social media, Lagosians are using their own weapon at polling stations and INEC, when its war everybody use the weapons at their disposal. Agberos will come for you.
You dey make me laugh Oga grin grin
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by one4GOD(f): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Guber: "Hope The Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo

Lagos branch chairman of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), MC Oluomo has called out Obidients after the governorship elections in Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle after the election, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp8vnI2INIz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He said this a day after he said the threats he made to the Igbos who do not intend to vote for his political party, APC, was a joke.
you should have come clean then we can compare not with ur drunken thugs and I cant condescend so low to lose my precious life by any of you, but be rest assured we shall meet someday on a level play ground then we can judge
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by kizxaxa: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
When the caliphate start to claim your land, no call ibo your brother. Cowardly tribalists 😄
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Exedyne: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
Lesson learnt by them#

Na only one yellow card we get. Next one na war

No time for nonsense
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Exedyne: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
kizxaxa:
When the caliphate start to claim your land, no call ibo your brother. Cowardly tribalists 😄

Ode. We will deal with the Northern threat subsequently. Right now you and your arrogant fellow sadeasterners will go underground.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Exedyne: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pityoobi:
One Nigeria, no more Biafra?

Are you seeing the foolishness and hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Exedyne: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
chiefoga:

That day will never come. When you had your chance you started the civil war and killed 3 million of your own people. You are too primitive and destructive to be trusted with power.

Very untrustworthy with with power.

No be them start coup for 1966?

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Ifyz0001: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
That day will come

olabright31:

We know you want to grip.the nation by the balls, thats why nobody will give you that chance
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Ifyz0001: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
That day will come

chiefoga:

That day will never come. When you had your chance you started the civil war and killed 3 million of your own people. You are too primitive and destructive to be trusted with power.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by orazx: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
olawonder:

How do you know I’m not one of his boys?

It doesn’t matter.
Thugs do Harass Thugs
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by MamaletASO: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
I think the Yoruba has been very benevolent to the other tribes..

Yorubas are very accommodating and liberal..

We should all appreciate that and thank the Yorubas for their benevolence.

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Heavensent01(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
omo odo Agba Wa Shere omo iya mi

Tinubu really give those fools mouth walahi, Igbo participation in Lagos politics and civil service must be redress with immediate effect
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Pityoobi: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Exedyne:

Are you seeing the foolishness and hypocrisy?
The thing weak me oooo
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by obyno82: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
If your papa train you well, you won't be insulting people on Nairaland like a lowlife you are

See bros I hangout with ApC stalwarts you are worse that low life. You are dint or a bottlecap only good for one thing to be discarded after use. That is your role in this election now it has ended you can crawl back to your hole and wait for another 4 years.

Hope you can see your father is a failure and deserve every insult he get for not training you well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.