Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

1995 Rolex Datejust Ss/18k For Sale - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / 1995 Rolex Datejust Ss/18k For Sale (2005 Views)

Rolex Watches On Pee Market / Original Rolex Swiss Wrist Watches At 8k Only.. Very Cool! / Brand Name Clothing & Accessorie( Lv , Gucci, Rolex , True Religion , Ed Hardy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1995 Rolex Datejust Ss/18k For Sale by Chopard: 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2011
the watch is in excellent condition. Recently replaced crystal and watch face with white watch face. Also refurbished, cleaned and gasket replaced by Rolex repair shop. Everything operates like new and has not been worn since serviced. Appraisal and maintenance papers available. Box not available, was thrown out during move.

Price £1,500.00 (or nearest offer)

I'd be happy to answer any questions about the watch, shipping or payment, you can contact me at:

Wade_grant1@yahoo.com

Thanks

Re: 1995 Rolex Datejust Ss/18k For Sale by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2011
let me just say that anyone who would want to buy this watch would have to have it appraised by a licensed professional to make sure that it is a REAL Rolex and not one of the many FAKES that are out there, BUT the most important question is: why the sudden change of price?

on the Rolex website where THIS watch has been posted (link below), the price stands at $3499 (£2215), yet you are willing to part with it for only £1500 on NL. i smell a rat/scam!!!!

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?p=2721012

so far it sure looks like an online scam to me (paypal only etc), but you are free to prove me wrong sir!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Sew, And Cut Out Patterns Online For FREE!! / Cloth Branding And Customizing / Batis Naija Clothing,we Do Branding And Customizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.