Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

2023 ELECTION FALLOUT: My Sincere Prayers For You My Friend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 ELECTION FALLOUT: My Sincere Prayers For You My Friend (374 Views)

Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov / Defections Fallout: Tough Times For Saraki, Dogara, Others / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 ELECTION FALLOUT: My Sincere Prayers For You My Friend by luluosas(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2023
2023 ELECTION FALLOUT: My Sincere Prayers For You My Friend

Irrespective of your political party, leanings and aspirations,
If you ever in any way aided, abated and supported RIGGING in any FORM, thereby subverted the WILL OF THE PEOPLE directly or indirectly, through:-

* Vote buying
* Thuggery
* Double thumb printing
* Ballot papers and boxes snatched/destroyed
* Stopped people from voting
* Disruption of peaceful voting process
* Threatened, intimidated and coerced people from exercising their fundamental human and civic rights
* Cause fight, injuries and deaths to peaceful voters
* Cause the LOSER to be declared the WINNER
* And rejoiced over the evil you helped the politicians to unleash on your fellow Nigerian citizens,
* Result manipulation etc....

May YOUR DAYS BE CUT OFF FROM AMONG THE LIVING.
May YOU BE RIGGED OUT OF YOUR LEGITIMATE COURSE.
May HEAVEN WITHHOLD HIS BLESSINGS FROM YOU,
May YOU LABOUR FOR YOUR ENEMY TO ENJOY.
May SORROW, PAINS AND TEARS BE YOUR LOT ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.
May the EVIL YOU HELPED TO INSTALL CONSUME YOU.
And may TERROR BECOME YOUR FRIEND, AND SURROUND YOU DAY AND NIGHT ALL DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.
AMEN.

Therefore, say a BIG AMEN if you know that your actions in the 2023 elections were of great value and importance.

Good morning.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: 2023 ELECTION FALLOUT: My Sincere Prayers For You My Friend by TheEndless: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2023
luluosas:
2023 ELECTION FALLOUT: My Sincere Prayers For You My Friend

Irrespective of your political party, leanings and aspirations,
If you ever in any way aided, abated and supported RIGGING in any FORM, thereby subverted the WILL OF THE PEOPLE directly or indirectly, through:-

* Vote buying
* Thuggery
* Double thumb printing
* Ballot papers and boxes snatched/destroyed
* Stopped people from voting
* Disruption of peaceful voting process
* Threatened, intimidated and coerced people from exercising their fundamental human and civic rights
* Cause fight, injuries and deaths to peaceful voters
* Cause the LOSER to be declared the WINNER
* And rejoiced over the evil you helped the politicians to unleash on your fellow Nigerian citizens,
* Result manipulation etc....

May YOUR DAYS BE CUT OFF FROM AMONG THE LIVING.
May YOU BE RIGGED OUT OF YOUR LEGITIMATE COURSE.
May HEAVEN WITHHOLD HIS BLESSINGS FROM YOU,
May YOU LABOUR FOR YOUR ENEMY TO ENJOY.
May SORROW, PAINS AND TEARS BE YOUR LOT ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.
May the EVIL YOU HELPED TO INSTALL CONSUME YOU.
And may TERROR BECOME YOUR FRIEND, AND SURROUND YOU DAY AND NIGHT ALL DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.
AMEN.

Therefore, say a BIG AMEN if you know that your actions in the 2023 elections were of great value and importance.

God morning.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
In as much as I wanna scream a big amen to this but you and I both know this is all bs. There’s no god anywhere to answer your prayers or Nigeria won’t be the mess it is today. The prayers you’ve been praying about your ‘evil’ politicians, what has happened to them??

Guy just leave Nigeria to its demise. Pray to your personal Chi to be empowered enough to be a government to yourself and your family.

And when next you see an A.Fonja Mozulem pig online or offline begging for alms, spit on his face and send him to Oluomo.
Re: 2023 ELECTION FALLOUT: My Sincere Prayers For You My Friend by luluosas(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2023
It is well. Not here to discuss about religion please. But, do know that there's God in Heaven whether you believe it or not
TheEndless:

In as much as I wanna scream a big amen to this but you and I both know this is all bs. There’s no god anywhere to answer your prayers or Nigeria won’t be the mess it is today. The prayers you’ve been praying about your ‘evil’ politicians, what has happened to them??

Guy just leave Nigeria to its demise. Pray to your personal Chi to be empowered enough to be a government to yourself and your family.

And when next you see an A.Fonja Mozulem pig online or offline begging for alms, spit on his face and send him to Oluomo.
Re: 2023 ELECTION FALLOUT: My Sincere Prayers For You My Friend by helinues: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2023
Funnily, God is not mischievous.

No major political party which did not rig the election in their favour, directly or indirectly
Re: 2023 ELECTION FALLOUT: My Sincere Prayers For You My Friend by Kasdat5(m): 10:56am On Jan 03
Good day luluosas . Do mention or quote me . Would love to contact you on something .
Re: 2023 ELECTION FALLOUT: My Sincere Prayers For You My Friend by Ola9ja23: 11:27am On Jan 03
,Head is paining the OP 🤣😀🤣🤣

Wailing and crying is part of politics 😀🤣🤣
Re: 2023 ELECTION FALLOUT: My Sincere Prayers For You My Friend by luluosas(m): 7:42am On Mar 31
Good morning and Happy Resurrection Sunday morning to you.
I am so sorry for the delayed response. It's long I visited here. Thank you

Kasdat5:
Good day luluosas . Do mention or quote me . Would love to contact you on something .

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba People Sympathize With Ebeano As He Throws Tantrums Again / Not Only Election Mandate Was Stolen, Brain And Manhood Too / Vessels Cut Berthing Time By Seven Days Using Lekki Port – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.