Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara (51607 Views)

Rukayat Shittu: 26-Year-Old Lady Gets APC Ticket For Kwara Assembly / Idris Ajimobi To Contest Oyo Assembly Seat / Otunba Lekan Akinleye Contesting For Ekiti Assembly Seat, Was Arrested In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations Rukayat. Don't dissappoint your people
We pray she won't.
She should be a breeze of fresh air to her people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
NoToPile:

Yeah she was the one that became governor for some time when obi was impeached right.

Let me rephrase and say first elected female governor. You get what I mean.

Exactly.
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by Freebills12: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats to her... This is what we need... Hope she is not a daughter of a minister or former governor?
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by Samueltemi337(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
wiseone28:
Samueltemi337 see your mate
I'm still 14

she's your wife's mate Candidlady
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by Ynix(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol

Some people will say that ;

Yorubas should go and claim Kwara First before claiming Lagos

Tinubu won Kwara by wide Margin against a Fulani (Atiku) in Kwara.

The current governor is mopping the floor with the Nupe governorship candidate from PDP.

while using Saraki to mop the floor on several occasions all this while..

Congratulations to little Alhaja.
Kwara is predominantly Yoruba, Nupe and Baruba than Fulanis. The highest population of indigenes are Yorubas
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by mach7(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
youngbabaj:
Wow
Congratulations

Some people here will start to say she suck some cocks
You said it first. Stop demeaning our ladies.
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by DissTroy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
abc115:
26 year old Rukayat Shittu of the APC wins Owode/Onire House of Assembly Election in Kwara State

https://twitter.com/Rukayatshittu06/status/1637360902293934080?t=XkoHB9xSeKvGGbB7EQJz4A&s=19

If I didn't know better, I'd have been excited that she's young and in government.

But I've seen instances of politicians foisting that children as state house members only to continue doing the bidding of the old corrupt guard.
Happy for her but I expect little until she proves us wrong.
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Promaxx:

Why do u guys like making jest of people's predicament? Check my profile to see my email, then come back here to talk. I didn't vote for APC, and even if I did vote for APC, does it stop u from helping out

Nah I can’t help people who vote for apc
They like suffer make them they suffer they go

Anybody wea wan commit suicide make e commit suicide
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by DWJOBScom(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is beautiful and I like such news
Young people must defy the odds and run for seats
God bless the young legislator

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by gladdensir(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Promaxx:
Wow... Congratulations. This is what we need in this country.

Ever since myself and siblings became orphaned, life has been extremely tormenting. For many years, I did all I could to support us. But presently the situation is so difficult since I lost my job last year. I am already tired and fed up. I want to sleep and never wake up again. I don't want to use my hand to commit suicide. The hardship now is not something I can explain. It is overwhelmingly terrible. We didn't put ourselves in this situation. I wonder why God is allowing us to go through such when He can help. I've lost faith already

I feel your pain brother, my situation is not that far from yours. I wish I could help but I am financially incapable at the moment. Please don't harm yourself, what is not enough today will be in abundance tomorrow. Please stay alive😢
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by wiseone28: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Samueltemi337:
I'm still 14

she's your wife's mate Candidlady
I achieved alot at 14..

What have you achieve?
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by Samueltemi337(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
wiseone28:
I achieved alot at 14..

What have you achieve?
Check my signature
I made my first billion at 12
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by Buccalcavity2: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
abc115:
26 year old Rukayat Shittu of the APC wins Owode/Onire House of Assembly Election in Kwara State

https://twitter.com/Rukayatshittu06/status/1637360902293934080?t=XkoHB9xSeKvGGbB7EQJz4A&s=19
Oh I watched her BBC interview. Very simple and humble. Not woke at all. Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by gladdensir(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
jeff1993:
...many people are going through worse.... commit suicide bro ...its an easy way out,,

If you don't have anything to give him, leave him. why encourage him to harm himself. You could be in his condition tomorrow (it's no curse)
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by Occurstaem(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations girl.
May Allah guide you to represent your people well.
Aamiin
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by colestephan86: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
abc115:

Instead Christian youths prefer to shout and follow the stupid propaganda by their pastors.
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by thesmallgod(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Promaxx:
Wow... Congratulations. This is what we need in this country.

Ever since myself and siblings became orphaned, life has been extremely tormenting. For many years, I did all I could to support us. But presently the situation is so difficult since I lost my job last year. I am already tired and fed up. I want to sleep and never wake up again. I don't want to use my hand to commit suicide. The hardship now is not something I can explain. It is overwhelmingly terrible. We didn't put ourselves in this situation. I wonder why God is allowing us to go through such when He can help. I've lost faith already
which state are you residing?
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by TOYNEX(f): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
abc115:

Nigeria is not Soo bad afterall, this is Impressive, while Some 26years old are still begging urgent 2k and thinking olosho is the only way forward
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
E be like say me sef go join one political party. Next four years no too far.
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nuhskhut:
Hope the position work well for her

I'm a pervert 💀
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by wiseone28: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Check my signature I made my first billion at 12
What business did you engage in?
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by Kentuforchrist(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Promaxx:

Gerrout

Shebi u wan die

Go die na
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by Samueltemi337(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
wiseone28:
What business did you engage in?
Sport betting
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by Aduke96: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Okealaaye:
Islam is dynamic, progressive and liberative after all! Let go of ageless prejudices and stereotypes. I'm a born-again Christian, spirit-filled, not tongue-talking, but Paradise-bound if you must know!

No one ask you of your religion oga.
Congratulate and pray for her
You people are the hypocrites disturbing the peace of the country with religion and tribalism
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aduke96:

No one ask you of your religion oga.
Congratulate and pray for her
You people are the hypocrites disturbing the peace of the country with religion and tribalism

Eboe boy is angry because dem lose big everywhere!
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by Aduke96: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Okealaaye:

Eboe boy is angry because dem lose big everywhere!

Is that enough reason to deny your religion and claim another?
Your shame is shaming me oga division
Re: 26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aduke96:

Is that enough reason to deny your religion and claim another?
Your shame is shaming me oga division

Like you are purblind! Who's "denying his religion and claiming anothe", you bigot? Can't you read again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains / Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo) / Donald Trump Supports Nigeria's Twitter Ban, Says He should Have Done The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.