Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land (796 Views)

Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by conductor250: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2023
I didn't even care about what happened in Lagos before until a contest between two Yorubas, one from Lagos and one from the slums of Ondo state turned into tribal incitement.

The APC Yoruba Muslim thugs suddenly started saying that Lagos belongs to Yoruba and couldn't allow people vote for the Lagosian. cheesy

If Lagos belongs to you as you claim, why did you send things to hijack polling units, connive with INEC staff to change results and manipulate election material?

True true, I believe now that Lagos is a no man's land.

4 Likes

Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by conductor250: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2023
Even some of their dirty hungry thugs from dirty slums in Obomoso and Ibadam were dealt with and shown who owns Lagos. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by compton11(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2023
This OSU idiots have started to play divide and rule again, using Yoruba Muslims grin grin grin.

Thank God sanwo is Christian just like gowon that turned your ancestors to roasted meat.

4 Likes

Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by conductor250: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2023
compton11:
This The life of a Yolumba moozlem is worth less than a rabbit.
I agree cheesy

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by helinues: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Where were the Co owners of Lagos state yesterday when Gbadebo the Grooves needed them most?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Let's votes count and let's know who is the true Lagos indigenes.By intimidating voters is just as British who invaded Nigeria and impose their white citizens to rule over the indigenous people.
Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by Padipadi(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2023
compton11:
This OSU idiots have started to play divide and rule again, using Yoruba Muslims grin grin grin.

Thank God sanwo is Christian just like gowon that turned your ancestors to roasted meat.
Lmao
Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by compton11(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2023
conductor250:

We OSUs are idiots cheesy
u ain't lying

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by Christistruth00: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2023
amnesty7:
Good morning to all the children of hate, wherever they are. How market na?
grin grin grin

Which Market?

Lagos is thinking of Turning Alaba International,Ladipo and Computer Village into High Tech Modern Cattle Ranches for our Northern Brethen who stood with us in Lagos hour of need

In the Meantime Lagos Should rename Alaba International Market to Gen Yakubu Gowon International Market

Ipob were already claiming last year that Alaba (Ala Aba) International belonged to them

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by Samirana360(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Remove thuggery and intimidation during election and see how many seats yorubas will win in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by MrBiGGEST(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Lagos is Yoruba land
Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by Jogs1900: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Christistruth00:

Which Market?

Lagos is thinking of Turning Alaba International,Ladipo and Computer Village into High Tech Modern Cattle Ranches for our Northern Brethen who stood with us in Lagos hour of need

In the Meantime Lagos Should rename Alaba International Market to Gen Yakubu Gowon International Market

Ipob were already claiming last year that Alaba (Ala Aba) International belonged to them
I want Alaba to be turned to a government owned estate and allocate it to only Yorubas.We need to change the demography of OJO LG asap.

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by thisisit: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2023
THIS IS THE LOWEST POINT IN YORUBA'S HISTORY...

THE GREAT IDEALS OF AWOISM AS EPITOMIZED BY JAKANDE HAS BEEN IRREPARABLY DESTROYED.

THE OMOLUABINESS OF YORUBAS THAT IMPLIES ENLIGHTENMENT, COURTSEY, RESPECT, AS EVIDENCED BY MKO ABIOLA'S NATIONAL APPEAL HAS BEEN DESECRATED.

A GRADUAL SLIDE FROM BEING A CIVILIZED RACE TO A BABARIC ONE.

ULTIMATELY, WE SHALL INADVERTENTLY REVERT TO THE REGIONAL POLITICAL TEMPLATE BEQUEATHED TO US IN 1960 BY OUR VISIONARY & FORESIGHTED COLONIAL MASTERS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by Christistruth00: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2023
cool
Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by Invictuse: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
WOW it as been long I saw this photo with tribal marks, long before the election.

Now that you have lost n gone back to the photo next is Biafra n death .

conductor250:

I agree cheesy
Re: Now I Believe Lagos Is A No Man's Land by conductor250: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Invictuse:
WOW it as been long I saw this photo with tribal marks, long before the election.

Now that you have lost n gone back to the photo next is Biafra n death .

Lateefu from Obomoso, so you cannot survive in your One Nigeria alone without Biafrans yet you hate them with strength you're supposed to use in making money to remove your wretched self and family from poverty? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots / Donjazzy Set To Sign This 15 Years Old Boy After He Did A Freestyle Cover / Obasa And His New Law, Reasons He Must Pass The Laws Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.