Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children (52614 Views)

Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor / Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) / Watch Weddings Of Nairalanders With A Nairaland MC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by OmonnakOdapig: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Ahumanbeing: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Learn to summarize your write ups, no be documentation we dey read
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by sarafoster: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thanks for information... MyGeorgiaSouthern
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Alexreports, e no go better for you!

For making me waste my data and brain space reading rubbish.
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by fabolouz1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Never belittle small beginnings.
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Ladymillion(f): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulation my IBEKU brother, we always excel in what we do!
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by benco9426: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
JohnnyPalmer:
This Writer must think we are fools grin grin grin

He was born in 1999
His dad died when he was in Jss3 at the age of 16
16+1999= 2015

Hold on, he had another 3 years to get to ss3, wrote jamb 3 times... That's 5 years

But miraculously he finished University in 2016/17
A year after his father died... Lol

This man is over 30 years old

If una wan cap, make una dey cap with sense
July 1991 Oga read well before wailing

That is 32 years old

1 Like

Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Solsix(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
U are already blessed
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by broadman20: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:
We v seen him. Next?

You must be a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by fabolouz1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2023

He was born in 1999
16+1999= 2015

Hold on, he had another 3 years to get to ss3, wrote jamb 3 times... That's 5 years

If una wan cap, make una dey cap with sense.
I saw 1991
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by GreaterFuture(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kai!
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by JohnnyPalmer: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
benco9426:
July 1991 Oga read well before wailing

That is 32 years old

Nah... OP has gone to edit the year

The initial post said he was born in 1999
And that he's in his 20's

1 Like

Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
JohnnyPalmer:

He was born in 1999
16+1999= 2015

MODIFIED: OP after being called out has edited the year of birth from 1999 to 1991, i remember he added that he was in his 20's and the youngest MC out there
Even the above poster said "24 indeed" grin
Nice one OP
Continue with the lies

Hehehehehehehehe

Laff wan kill me here
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Lifeangel(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Some people will only rush to read without understanding what they actually read. You will notice them commenting rubbish because they want to be the first to comment. The guy was born in 1991 simple. Meaning,he will be around 32 years.
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Orc13: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mc Aloy was and is still a good MC. I bear witness to his exploits with MC Job Legend, Mc Kris Talker, TuGens & other good UniMaid MCees. The guy is cool, quite funny & generous. Thats my personal opinion sha. I feel happy for him cool. If you want to be made, Come to Unimaid!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Jayb20(m): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Igbos are wired to succeed anywhere they enter. They have that 'I can do mentality'. 15yrs from now haters will be amazed at his progress and prosperity.

You should also give an appraisal of his host environment
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by enomakos(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
You are doing well aloy
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by arsenal33: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
na only one suit he get?
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Padipadi(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
broadman20:

You must be a Yoruba man.
My tribe doesn't matter. Truth knows no tribe.
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by doshiyad1: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheZeezle:
If una wan read, make una dey read with sense. He was born 1991

Asin with all the analysis and break down, I thought I didn't read or see well.
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by broadman20: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

My tribe doesn't matter. Truth knows no tribe.

What truth?

No commendation for a young man like you doing well in the midst of unemployed youths.

My friend you are a SADIST abeg.

That's the simple truth and it's inborn.
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by nony43(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
BennyDGreat:
Mehn the guy has built his contact base big time

He has cashed out.
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Authoreety: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Grace found him
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Padipadi(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
broadman20:

What truth?

No commendation for a young man like you doing well in the midst of unemployed youths.

My friend you are a SADIST abeg.

That's the simple truth and it's inborn.
I m a realist. I m not enjoying anything from govt. But I v brain of ruling and if given opportunity, I ll do well. More better cos I v zero tolerance for rubbish. If it's too compromised, I ll resign and tell why I resigned without fearing any evil.
What I m saying is, let's unite together. Unity devoid of religion or tribe. No politician should be allowed to enter mosques or churches for campaigns. It's something they use easily to divide us. Na Obi enter church pass. It's not good. Am a Christian, those Alfas are mocking Christians saying those Pastors wey see fake vision deceived Obi. It's pathetic. Don't you see what am seeing?
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by broadman20: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

I m a realist. I m not enjoying anything from govt. But I v brain of ruling and if given opportunity, I ll do well. More better cos I v zero tolerance for rubbish. If it's too compromised, I ll resign and tell why I resigned without fearing any evil.
What I m saying is, let's unite together. Unity devoid of religion or tribe. No politician should be allowed to enter mosques or churches for campaigns. It's something they use easily to divide us. Na Obi enter church pass. It's not good. Am a Christian, those Alfas are mocking Christians saying those Pastors wey see fake vision deceived Obi. It's pathetic. Don't you see what am seeing?

You see how you exposed yourself that you are a CHRONIC PRETENDER AND A SADIST?

Your reaction on the news of a young man like you doing well in Abuja entertainment business was;

WE'VE SEEN HIM, NEXT!

That's show's your bad blood for success and good news.

My dear I just spotted you and decided to correct you,

Let me tell you this;

Good things cones to those who loves it.

Open your heart and congratulate those who worked hard to succeed and God almighty will remember you soon.

Bad blood kills and kills faster than CANCER.

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT APC AND PDP HERE.

A word is enough..........

1 Like

Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Kekydiv(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
JohnnyPalmer:

He was born in 1999
16+1999= 2015

You just open your wide mouth and say nonsense! Do you even read at all!!! He was born in 1991, it’s written there! But of course you can’t see it cuz you don’t read!

MODIFIED: OP after being called out has edited the year of birth from 1999 to 1991, i remember he added that he was in his 20's and the youngest MC out there
Even the above poster said "24 indeed" grin
Nice one OP
Continue with the lies
Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by DearGorgeous(f): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Reelmii:
grin..
Why is peter obi always on black...him no dey wear other colours of cloth

I think it has to do with his banking background. Dark shade colours are always the colour code. And the damned thing mastered some of us. Like I can't wear any corporate wears outside dark colours of black and ash.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children by Reelmii: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
DearGorgeous:

I think it has to do with his banking background. Dark shade colours are always the colour code. And the damned thing mastered some of us. Like I can't wear any corporate wears outside dark colours of black and ash.

interesting....not nice tho,, makes it look like he is repeating cloth....and please if u are a lady,, try to wear other colours,,, that u work in the banking sector does not mean u cant play with colours wen u are not at work or on official duties...

My opinion tho......variety is the spice of life🤗

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toni Tones's Dress To AMVCA 2017 Took 4 Months & It's Everything (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Goes Blonde, Looks Completely Stunning In New Photos / Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.