Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual (1137 Views)

Popular Money RITUALIST The Baba Behind Yahoo Plus & Money Ritual Died Few Days / 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Birdbyrde440: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Yahoo and internet fraudsters are without a doubt the most intelligent, high IQ set of young people in Nigeria. Most people think it is childs play to use only a laptop and internet connection to make millions of naira fraudulently, it takes a tremendious amount of intelligence.
Most internet fraudsters never planned on going that route but due to their high intelligence and foresight, they were able to see the HOPELESS and ROTTENESS in Nigeria before the average joe. 90% of Nigerians only came to this realization of the rotten and hopeless state of Nigeria precisely on Febuary 25th 2023.
Before then, the internet fraudsters knew Nigeria was irredemeable and hence the reason for delving into that path.
The politicians recognized this and thats why they demonized internet fraudsters in the eyes of the masses and unfortunately, the gullible masses fell for it. The politician were deeply troubled because they couldn't stand the reality that 18yo boys were getting money and begining to challenge them.
The civil servant that has been working for 50yrs with nothing to show for it was jealous of the rich young men, their mantra was "what is the source of his wealth?" . Jealousy overtook them.

The young oppressed youths took the side of the government because the fell flat for the propaganda.

Atleast now you have seen for yourself that Nigeria is a hopeless case.

Nigeria is a country that stiffles growth for young people
Nigeria kills innovation and creativity in young people
by providing a hostile environment for local businesses to thrives.
There is no security of lives and property.

Even if you decide to be law abiding, Nigeria will bring out one policy or the other to make your life hell.

Have you noticed that 80% of POS businesses have died as a result of the recent cash redesign policy?
Pos businesses are run by youths, now they are unemployed.

I just want you all to understand the motivation behind internet fraud and scam.

2 Likes

Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by sulakishop(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Hunger Bad

1 Like

Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by danvon(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
Yahoo and internet fraudsters are without a doubt the most intelligent, high IQ set of young people in Nigeria.
I lost all interest in your post after this statement

It does not require any iq to scam people, all you have to do is make them trust you...

It turns out that successful societies actually trust each other more than unsuccessful ones, hence why a Yahoo boys find it easy to scam foreigners but would fail woefully at scamming a local Nigerian with zero education.

Stop encouraging wickedness

2 Likes

Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Birdbyrde440: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
danvon:

I lost all interest in your post after this statement

It does not require any iq to scam people, all you have to do is make them trust you...

It turns out that successful societies actually trust each other more than unsuccessful ones, hence why a Yahoo boys find it easy to scam foreigners but would fail woefully at scamming a local Nigerian with zero education.

Stop encouraging wickedness

Romance scam is one thing.
Advance fee fraud
Hackin foreign banks with worldclass cybersecuruty
Infilitrating ecommerce site
Requires no intelligence, any one can do it abi? Lol

Africans have lost billions to pyramid schemes.

If its doesn't require intelligence, try and acquire 20$ lets see if u can.

People who get scammed are greedy, irresponsible people it has nothing to do with civilized or successful society.

If a 60yrs old white woman thinks its possible for a rich white 20yrs old boy to love her and want to marry then she deserves whatever she gets.

If you think you can send me $100 and get $100,000
within 3 days then whatever you get is what you deserve.

A married 40yrs old man looking for a 19yrs old girl online, lol

But if u think fraud is easy, try your hand!

3 Likes

Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Autobot05: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
Yahoo and internet fraudsters are without a doubt the most intelligent, high IQ set of young people in Nigeria. Most people think it is childs play to use only a laptop and internet connection to make millions of naira fraudulently, it takes a tremendious amount of intelligence.
Most internet fraudsters never planned on going that route but due to their high intelligence and foresight, they were able to see the HOPELESS and ROTTENESS in Nigeria before the average joe. 90% of Nigerians only came to this realization of the rotten and hopeless state of Nigeria precisely on Febuary 25th 2023.
Before then, the internet fraudsters knew Nigeria was irredemeable and hence the reason for delving into that path.
The politicians recognized this and thats why they demonized internet fraudsters in the eyes of the masses and unfortunately, the gullible masses fell for it. The politician were deeply troubled because they couldn't stand the reality that 18yo boys were getting money and begining to challenge them.
The civil servant that has been working for 50yrs with nothing to show for it was jealous of the rich young men, their mantra was "what is the source of his wealth?" . Jealousy overtook them.

The young oppressed youths took the side of the government because the fell flat for the propaganda.

Atleast now you have seen for yourself that Nigeria is a hopeless case.

Nigeria is a country that stiffles growth for young people
Nigeria kills innovation and creativity in young people
by providing a hostile environment for local businesses to thrives.
There is no security of lives and property.

Even if you decide to be law abiding, Nigeria will bring out one policy or the other to make your life hell.

Have you noticed that 80% of POS businesses have died as a result of the recent cash redesign policy?
Pos businesses are run by youths, now they are unemployed.

I just want you all to understand the motivation behind internet fraud and scam.

You're trying to make us see the reasons for your greed and wickedness .. ok

It doesn't take a high IQ to scam people . I've see most guys that can barely communicate in English language properly scam whites and I know why and how

Let's not go to the diabolical side wey guys dey do these days

Stop fraud ... jesus is the ONLY way

1 Like

Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Birdbyrde440: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:

You're trying to make us see the reasons for your greed and wickedness .. ok

It doesn't take a high IQ to scam people . I've see most guys that can barely communicate in English language properly scam whites and I know why and how

Let's not go to the diabolical side wey guys dey do these days

Stop fraud ... jesus is the ONLY way

Reading and writing is doesn't mean you have high iq.
Thats the problem with you people.

If you are talking about diabolical, do you not know that the entire nigeria has been bewitched?

8yrs of APC with excruciating hardship + another incoming 8yrs
And you are all quiet and you think it is ordinary.

Be wise!
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Autobot05: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Reading and writing is doesn't mean you have high iq.
Thats the problem with you people.

If you are talking about diabolical, do you not know that the entire nigeria has been bewitched?

8yrs of APC with excruciating hardship + another incoming 8yrs
And you are all quiet and you think it is ordinary.

Be wise!

What I simply mean is that I've seen complete idiots scam a white person .

Lmao it's a sign of the end as the bible prophesied that's why I'm not bothered . And no you're wrong @ the bolded
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Birdbyrde440: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:

Lmao it's a sign of the end as the bible prophesied that's why I'm not bothered . And no you're wrong @ the bolded

How do you know the scammer is an idiot?
How much did the scammer gain from the scam?
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Birdbyrde440: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:

Show me where in the bible it is prophesied that black man will scam white man?
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Autobot05: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Show me where in the bible it is prophesied that black man will scam white man?

You seem to lack the ability to comprehend . I want the bad leadership in Nigeria

Me self don do all these fraud work before .. and I hit it big ( nor be like those guys wey no makea..them come quit)
I balled with big guys too....but deep inside I know it was wrong that's why I quit fortunately jesus made way for me . Now I earn legit $$ even tho it's not compared to the amount I made when I was into fraud ...

I advice you to repent from fraud
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Autobot05: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

How do you know the scammer is an idiot?
How much did the scammer gain from the scam?

Oga I know what I'm saying
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Illegal1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omoh.....any way nah way
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Birdbyrde440: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:

You seem to lack the ability to comprehend . I want the bad leadership in Nigeria

Me self don do all these fraud work before .. and I hit it big ( nor be like those guys wey no makea..them come quit)
I balled with big guys too....but deep inside I know it was wrong that's why I quit fortunately jesus made way for me . Now I earn legit $$ even tho it's not compared to the amount I made when I was into fraud ...

I advice you to repent from fraud

Simple question i just asked you based on your claim and you went off track to another chapter. Thats how you people incriminate yourself. Becareful, this is nigeria stop talking too much
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Birdbyrde440: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:

Oga I know what I'm saying

Oga sorry oooo

But from my discussion with you thus far i just cannot trust your sense of judgement. Sorry.
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Birdbyrde440: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.....any way nah way

Yes.
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Autobot05: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Oga sorry oooo

But from my discussion with you thus far i just cannot trust your sense of judgement. Sorry.

On what aspect
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Autobot05: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Simple question i just asked you based on your claim and you went off track to another chapter. Thats how you people incriminate yourself. Becareful, this is nigeria stop talking too much

No wahala but if wahala come ....no wahala
This useless contry where nothing is working properly
Abegi

I gave you an example. For this topic alone i have every right to consider you a fraudster.
I simply ask you to change . And desist from hurting others die to your greed . Bye

Modified:- damn .. i didn't motive the money ritual part . So i assume you also have GOOD excuses for killing people for money rituals
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Birdbyrde440: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:

No wahala but if wahala come ....no wahala
This useless contry where nothing is working properly
Abegi

I gave you an example. For this topic alone i have every right to consider you a fraudster.
I simply ask you to change . And desist from hurting others die to your greed . Bye

Modified:- damn .. i didn't motive the money ritual part . So i assume you also have GOOD excuses for killing people for money rituals

You use your hand talk say you be ex-yahoo boy oo

Me i de talk about why boys de do yahoo oo

U use ur hand incriminate yasef oo

No blame me oo
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Autobot05: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

You use your hand talk say you be ex-yahoo boy oo

Me i de talk about why boys de do yahoo oo

U use ur hand incriminate yasef oo

No blame me oo

Go call police na .
Oga there is no excuse for being fraudulent sim0le and short.
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Birdbyrde440: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:

Go call police na .
Oga there is no excuse for being fraudulent sim0le and short.

Na you yourself again bring talk of calling police oo

Na people like una if police stop you, you go use ur hand incriminate yourself.

You too de fear. Calm down!
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Autobot05: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Na you yourself again bring talk of calling police oo

Na people like una if police stop you, you go use ur hand incriminate yourself.

You too de fear. Calm down!

Lmao fear keh . I just gave my experience as an example .
After everything wey happen for this election . I don't respect the security agents anymore
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Birdbyrde440: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:

Lmao fear keh . I just gave my experience as an example .
After everything wey happen for this election . I don't respect the security agents anymore

Na now you understand nigeria system abi
You better start planning your future bcs if you depend on nigeria you might end up badly.

Forget nigeria, chase money by any means bcs it seems like you are now just waking up from sleep.

Whenever police stop you dont talk to much, dont raise voice just chillax.
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Autobot05: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Na now you understand nigeria system abi
You better start planning your future bcs if you depend on nigeria you might end up badly.

Forget nigeria, chase money by any means bcs it seems like you are now just waking up from sleep.

Whenever police stop you dont talk to much, dont raise voice just chillax.

I no dey take them seriously right from time .
Na Japa be the idea comrade
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by Birdbyrde440: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:

I no dey take them seriously right from time .
Na Japa be the idea comrade

I love nigeria.
When u japa u go still come back so better stay here lets digger it out to the finish, no running
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by fadal(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ewo awon boys yi.
Kamikaze on a Ketto level.
Yahooze!
E jami si jo!
Re: The Motivation Behind Yahoo Yahoo, Internet Fraud And Money Ritual by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Define Yahoo According to Oxford?

(1) (Reply)

Opera Mini Shake & Win Is A Scam / I Am Not A Thief, I Only Moved The Car From Abuja To Delta State / A Woman's 5 Million Naira Stolen From Her Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.