Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? (859 Views)

My Take From The Just Concluded Elections / Mr. President, What Lessons Did You Learn From Rwanda? / PDP Flags Hoisted Wrongly At the Just Concluded Convention (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by Promzy99: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2023
What Lessons did dis just concluded Elections Thought u?

From Reactions Online, I can Confirm to u that Politically, d Igbo's are a Dot in a Circle.. Buhari and his APC led Team just Proved it...

The Igbo's should start counting their teeth with dia tongue...it will only get messier after now...

This is what I have l learned...
Pls share yours!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by SLAP44: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2023
That Nigeria have no future

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by Redomi(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Wife of Ondo state governor was denied access to IMO state APC senatorial primary, because she is married to a Yoruba man.
But you want your Chinedu to come and rule Lagos

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Op, learn to write and spell correctly first, then you can get more reactions.

Internet warrior!

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by incandescentena: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Op, i learnt that there are so many tribal bigot just like you and all the rest clowns

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by SLAP44: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Redomi:
Wife of Ondo state governor was denied access to IMO state APC senatorial primary, because she is married to a Yoruba man.

Lies. The woman came with lots of Ondo state money to buy a ticket and she was resisted. There are other party members who has been working to retain that ticked.
Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Redomi:
Chinedu Gbadebo Vivor is a yoruba man. Stop being stupid because every other person around your abode is.

Your propaganda and lies against Arakurin and his lovely wife is still an expression of your black blood.

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by SLAP44: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Chinedu Gbadebo Vivor is a yoruba man. Stop being stupid because every other person around your abode is.

Don't mind them, it will get to a tun where they will start killing people because they have mothers that are not yorubas.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by madridguy(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2023
To always avoid people with black heart.

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by Redomi(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Patrick suddenly became Gbadebo because he want to govern Lagos. Continue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by Kasdat5(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Only lesson is that !!
Nigeria is irredeemable...
Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2023
SLAP44:

Don't mind them, it will get to a tun where they will start killing people because they have mothers that are not yorubas.
Let them start with the family below and graduate to Seyi tinubu's wife.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by Redomi(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2023
SLAP44:

Lies. The woman came with lots of Ondo state money to buy a ticket and she was resisted. There are other party members who has been working to retain that ticked.
Same way Patrick Chinedu came with Anambra money
Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by SLAP44: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

Sure.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2023
That YORUBA TERRORISTS are worse than BOKO HARAM. cheesy
IPOB are real saints.

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2023
1.I learnt that the Christian votes is insignificant.

The Christians campaigned all over the place, their pastors told all of them to vote Peter obi, after he had gone round the churches kneeling down to pastors and members for them to bless him.

At the end of the day, the Christian votes couldn't get him elected, he took 3rd in the presidential election.

2. That social media is just a place to spread lies and deceit. The tool is very powerful but it is majorly used to cause tension and uprising.

3. That the arrogance of the Obidients made them lost the election. Many non Obidients voters had enough of their arrogance and made sure to vote other party just to teach them a lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Redomi:
Patrick suddenly became Gbadebo because he want to govern Lagos. Continue
Hian!

Why am I replying this dimwit gaan?

Mtcheew..

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by haffaze777(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

Your propaganda and lies against Arakurin and his lovely wife is still an expression of your black blood.

He's Yoruba and Yoruba reject him, how is that your problem?

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

He's Yoruba and Yoruba reject him, how is that your problem?
It's not my business who you accept or reject.

Mine is that you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever dictate who I will follow politically.

Next season, me and you might find ourselves in the same camp, but it will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be because you wanted me to.

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by obyrich(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
FFK has planted a seed that his children will reap in the future. grin

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by amnesty7: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2023
"What lesson did the just concluded election TAUGHT us."
Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
I learnt that the Christian votes is insignificant.

The Christians campaigned all over the place, their pastors told all of them to vote Peter obi, after he had gone round the churches kneeling down to pastors and members for them to bless him.

At the end of the day, the Christian votes couldn't get him elected, he took 3rd in the presidential election

Whereas if the Christian votes had gone to pdp as they should, you would be the one shouting about rigging.

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
I learnt that the Christian votes is insignificant.

At the end of the day, the Christian votes couldn't get him elected, he took 3rd in the presidential election

We are now at the mercy of the haramist with the Mu-mu ticket.

Laila illalahu!

Wayo Allah!

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by haffaze777(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
It's not my business who you accept or reject.

Mine is that you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever dictate who I will follow politically.

Next season, me and you might find ourselves in the same camp, but it will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be because you wanted me to.

We're not forcing you to vote our candidate, we're just preventing you from giving us another mediocre Governor who will spend 8years to build brewery,whatever you do in your state is non of our business but in South west,we don't want another clown as a Governor,we're still suffering from the one we have in Ogun state,please don't come and dash us another clown.
Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Whereas if the Christian votes had gone to pdp as they should, you would be the one shouting about rigging.
This NL ehn.. na serious cruise!

Same people renting bishops!

Same people portraying Remi as a pastor.

Thebosstrevor, oya bend your head.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

We're not forcing you to vote our candidate, we're just preventing you from giving us another mediocre Governor who will spend 8years to build brewery,whatever you do in your state is non of our business but in South west,we don't want another clown as a Governor,we're still suffering from the one we have in Ogun state,please don't come and dash us another clown.
Who gave you the one in Ogun state?
Was it igbos?

Mehn!

I don Taya for you Urchins o.

Hiaaan!

My point remains that, you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever dictate to me who to vote for.

You can only continue to kill those who refused to be dictated to by you. I want you to infact ramp up the killings.

The more you kill, the more your day of reckoning draws near.

"The blood you are sharing", esan a ke.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by spencekat(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Tribalism
Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2023
obyrich:
FFK has planted a seed that his children will reap in the future. grin
Poor little children!

FFK thought he could redeem his father's battered image even in death, but he only succeeded in heaping more curses on his head.

Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by ifihearam: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2023
I learnt a lot from BAT though not his supporter....Before vying for any position, make sure you have a solid foundation and structure(He displayed this by placing his croonies in all levels of government across 24 years, he produced governors, senators, HOR,Speakers, Senate president,Vice president etc. thats the structure we talking about.

He also made plans ahead for those that will betray him, e,g the cabals in buhari's government..

In life, be confident and when you want to strike only aim at the jugular...He has my respect and I wish him a successful first 4 years dispensation.
Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by haffaze777(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Who gave you the one in Ogun state?
Was it igbos?

Mehn!

I don Taya for you Urchins o.

Hiaaan!

My point remains that, you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever dictate to me who to vote for.

You can only continue to kill those who refused to be dictated to by you. I want you to infact ramp up the killings.

The more you kill, the more your day of reckoning draws near.

"The blood you are sharing", esan a ke.

That's the mistake we've been trying to correct and you want to foist another Peter Obi on us
Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

That's the mistake we've been trying to correct and you want to foist another Peter Obi on us
But you crowned the one who foisted eleyi you are regretting now as King?

Guy, please e don do!

I believe you have more problems threatening your family lineage in Ondo where they face existential threat everyday from fulanis, than who igbos choose to support.

You are an Ondo man, your people need your thugs to confront fulani.
Re: What Lessons Did Dis Just Concluded Elections Thought U? by Promzy99: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
1.I learnt that the Christian votes is insignificant.

At the end of the day, the Christian votes couldn't get him elected, he took 3rd in the presidential election.

2. That social media is just a place to spread lies and deceit. The tool is very powerful but it is majorly used to cause tension and uprising.

3. That the arrogance of the Obidients made them lost the election. Many non Obidients voters had enough of their arrogance and made sure to vote other party just to teach them a lesson

Literally, in cases like this where people are allowed to make choices, do u think everybody wud be in d same team?

Didn't see any arrogancy by any obidient... Even in football, we all argue, to defend our favorite teams, weda they are doing well or not...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! APC Just Got Special Status / Protest: Defend Nigeria’s Democracy — APC Begs Joe Biden / Orji Kalu Joins "Thread" Becomes First 10th NASS Lawmaker To Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.