Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Another Glo Zone Opens In Edo State - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Glo Zone Opens In Edo State (770 Views)

Android Dr. - NOW IN BENIN, EDO STATE. READ MY BIO FOR CONTACT / The First Apple Istore Opens In Ikeja Mall, Offers Training On Apple Products / Help Needed My Yahoo Mail Opens In Spanish Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Glo Zone Opens In Edo State by aljharem3: 1:01am On Sep 17, 2011
Second National Operator Globacom, has opened its neighbourhood customer care centre, Glo Zone, in Sabongida Ora, in Owan West Local Government Area of Edo State.

This brings to three the number of such shops opened in Edo State since the network launched the concept two months ago. The other two were opened in Okada and Ekpoma.

Glo Zone is conceived as a one-stop shop run by private and budding entrepreneurs which will provide services and conveniences similar to what is obtainable in Globacom’s retail outlet, Gloworld. It is to be located at walking distances in neigbourhoods across the country.

Speaking at the commissioning of the Sabongida Ora Glo Zone, the Transition Chairman of Owan West Local government Area of Edo State, Hon. Victor Asein, described Glo as the pride of Africa and the only network that has consistently demonstrated the resilience of the black man.

Noting that Globacom has indeed etched an undeniable imprint in the hearts of every African, Hon. Asein said that every black man all over the world should be proud to associate with the company.

The council chairman who was the Special Guest of Honour at the commissioning ceremony added that the coming of Glo Zone to Sabongida Ora would eliminate all the after-service issues people in that area used to encounter.

‘’I am pleased to commend the initiative of the management of Globacom in bringing this shop to Sabongida Ora. Globacom is the pride of Africa and indeed all blacks, all over the world”, he said, adding that through innovation and sustenance of quality and affordable products and services, “Globacom has managed to remain top-on-mind and the darling of the people”.

Hon. Asein said that Globacom had from inception demonstrated its “abiding faith in the Nigerian project and the Nigerian people. The entire people of Owan West are happy that this shop is located here in Sabongida Ora and will put the facility to the best use”.

In his remarks at the occasion, Globacom Head of Territory for Mid west, Pastor Samuel Ibrahim, said that Globacom will continue to delight the people of the area, pointing out that the new shop would complement the ones opened in Ekpoma and Okada only last week. ‘’Plans are on to open more Glo Zone shops in other parts of Edo North and Edo central in the not too distant future”, he added.

The essence of Glo Zone, he explained, was to bring customer care services to the door steps of the people and ensure that no subscriber on the Globacom network will go through any stress before his issues are resolved.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/another-glo-zone-opens-in-edo/
Re: Another Glo Zone Opens In Edo State by mitofag: 1:18am On Sep 17, 2011
Glozone ko, Steve job's zone ni
Re: Another Glo Zone Opens In Edo State by daroz(m): 5:40am On Sep 17, 2011
Pastor Samuel Ibrahim, Nice one smiley
Re: Another Glo Zone Opens In Edo State by daroz(m): 5:43am On Sep 17, 2011
pls can someone tell me if its possible to insert quote when accessing nairaland from a blackberry phone?
Re: Another Glo Zone Opens In Edo State by luluosas(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2011
Glo, light up my dear State. We need such facility in Ugo Niyeke-orhionmwon. Do come along please.

(1) (Reply)

#occupy MTN: This Nonsense Must Stop!!! / How Do I Connect My Bb Airtel Bis On My Fone To My Pc Via Wifi Or Bluetooth. / The Return Of MTN Crazy Promos: Watch Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.