Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Help Solve This Problem Please Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Solve This Problem Please Nairaland (305 Views)

Please Nairaland Members Help Me Explain This / Please Nairaland What Is The Treatment For Poverty,hunger & Starvation / Please Nairaland Help Me, I Desperately Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Solve This Problem Please Nairaland by Cashsteady(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Good morning nairalanders please I need help .. I’ made a transfer using remita webpay to put money in my school portal I have been debited from my account but the money hasn’t reflected on my portal and it’s more than a day now ..what can I do please

And we are starting exam soon
Re: Help Solve This Problem Please Nairaland by helinues: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Cashsteady:
Good morning nairalanders please I need help .. I’ made a transfer using remita webpay to put money in my school portal I have been debited from my account but the money hasn’t reflected on my portal and it’s more than a day now ..what can I do please

Go to your bank and complain
Re: Help Solve This Problem Please Nairaland by Cashsteady(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

Go to your bank and complain

I paid it through Uba
Re: Help Solve This Problem Please Nairaland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Cashsteady:

Contact remitta and ask them to track your transaction status for you.
Re: Help Solve This Problem Please Nairaland by opera1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Cashsteady:

PM your username and password on the sku portal IF you don't mind or simply goto your school ICT office for assistance.
Re: Help Solve This Problem Please Nairaland by SmartGadgetz: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Cashsteady:

1) Save the transfer receipt on your phone in a secured space, go to your bank, complain to them your plights, they will provide solution for it or even give you a day or two for them to reconcile your payments either successfully or be reversed back to your bank account.

2) You can also write your school bursary or ICT department with the receipt evidence of your payments, they would advise you on what to do from their own laid out procedures, when such cases arise.

3) If possible, upload the payment receipt manually into your school portal for them to acknowledge and validate your school fees payments by themselves after doing their verifications.

I wish you all the best, and success in your forthcoming exams 💯

1 Like

Re: Help Solve This Problem Please Nairaland by fullnetwork: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
opera1:

PM your username and password on the sku portal IF you don't mind or simply goto your school ICT office for assistance.
Why will you request for his?
Re: Help Solve This Problem Please Nairaland by Cashsteady(m): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

1) Save the transfer receipt on your phone in a secured space, go to your bank, complain to them your plights, they will provide solution for it or even give you a day or two for them to reconcile your payments either successfully or be reversed back to your bank account.

2) You can also write your school bursary or ICT department with the receipt evidence of your payments, they would advise you on what to do from their own laid out procedures, when such cases arise.

3) If possible, upload the payment receipt manually into your school portal for them to acknowledge and validate your school fees payments by themselves after doing their verifications.

I wish you all the best, and success in your forthcoming exams 💯

Thank you
Re: Help Solve This Problem Please Nairaland by opera1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
fullnetwork:

Why will you request for his?

I ve nothing to do with his/her details other than to assist him/her. No way of solving this problem without his login details as am familiar with such system coz at times it might be a minor issue and you can as well see that I directed him/her to his school ICT unit.

Bank will not provide any solution to this kind of problem. They may be asking you to come tomorrow, from Monday to Friday without any solution.
Re: Help Solve This Problem Please Nairaland by Beremx(f): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Cashsteady:

I paid it through Uba
send a message via Twitter to UBA official handle. They will attend to you

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Vote Again In Nigeria Till I Die... Courtesy Of Inec / . / Everybody Is Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.