Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos (3745 Views)

LP Chieftain To Work Against Party In Edo Over Candidate's Tribe / APC Queries Akeredolu For Working Against Party In National Assembly Election / "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by backtovillage: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
0monnak0da:
smoked
Sorry, How is your day going
Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by Psady(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yepa! Chest beaters come see oo! We will send sanwo back to his ancestry home ,come see who's laughing last, bunch of noise makers

6 Likes

Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by BeanX(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
grin hmmm even if to sey LP and PDP formed alliance dem for still no reach APC
Na PDP I pity pass self, LP done relegate them to Oblivion for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by honeyB2018: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Invictuse:
This is too much

It would have been better, if all the disenfranchised people were allowed to vote, then we can know is the real winner.
But with what happened yesterday as election, Sanwo-Olu and his party, should cover their faces in shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by Padipadi(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
moodyguy:
Through rigging and thuggery
No.
Thuggery is prohibited.
Sanwoolu won decisively.

5 Likes

Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Invictuse:
Labour shot itself in the foot parading Chinedu instead of chosing a Yoruba candidate.

It would not have made a difference who they selected. Tinubu and APC would rather lose the presidency than Lagos. Sanwolu is the Incumbent and this has been a very interesting election so far. It's the only one that has kept me awake all night the past 15 years and I expect the next four years to be different. Congratulations to the winners. The losers should go back to the drawing board and use the next four years to endear themselves to the citizens and work harder.

1 Like

Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by honeyB2018: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
BeanX:
Na PDP I pity pass self, LP done relegate them to Oblivion for Lagos.

It servers Jandor better. Did you notice, that there's no where he campaigned for Atiku. All his posters that I saw, there was no picture of Atiku and other NASS members, nor that of the HOA members.
He was asked to pick GRV as his vice, his arrogance and pride never allowed him.
Watch tomorrow, as he defects to APC where he came from.
Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by wingmanIII: 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tainted election. Only fools will claim victory with all the evidences of thugs disrupting the election and preventing people from voting.
APC should be allowed a free election to test their popularity. Hollow victory
Massacre indeed
Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by wingmanIII: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
honeyB2018:

It would have been better, if all the disenfranchised people were allowed to vote, then we can know is the real winner.
But with what happened yesterday as election, Sanwo-Olu and his party, should cover their faces in shame.
True. Sham election. Hollow victory
Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
backtovillage:

Sorry, How is your day going
grin Excellent
Thank you
Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by Oceemo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Men this is really a brutal massacre

3 Likes

Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by seanwilliam(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
Those hate comments distroyed GRv chances
he’s not even remorseful that’s the most painful thing to me.

5 Likes

Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by BeanX(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
honeyB2018:

It servers Jandor better. Did you notice, that there's no where he campaigned for Atiku. All his posters that I saw, there was no picture of Atiku and other NASS members, nor that of the HOA members.
He was asked to pick GRV as his vice, his arrogance and pride never allowed him.
Dude thinks he can do it on his own, but he failed woefully. the disappointment is just too much. 😂
Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by ObiOfLagos: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
moodyguy:
Karma is coming
Election is over but the revolution is still on. We are not deterred. The next tsunami will sweep even naysayers like you along. Your problem is that you don't know what to believe in. We'll show you and make it clear.
Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by ObalaEmma: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Invictuse:
APC massacre Labour Party In Lagos
Seun n the new Igbo mod should move this to frontpage I lose to see some tears from those claim Lagos is no man's land.

Na make Igbo buy remaining land for Lagos remain now after they can pursue the Yorubas out.
Only If getting threaten by success has a name.
Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
0monnak0da:

He publicly insulted Ijebu

The margin in Ikorodu is loud
When he said who was Sanwo Olu from Ijebu to talk against a Rhodes-Vivour in Lagos. I just laughed that the dude just shot himself in the foot again. Ijebu are even all over Lagos. Na 3rd, 4th and 5th generation Ijebu full Mushin too grin

Gbadebo grew up among elite Lagos Islanders perhaps. He has no clue of the ethnicity make up of Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
honeyB2018:

GRV and his deputy candidate too will eventually return to Bode George's PDP where they came from. Labour will finally become an Igbo regional party to replace APGA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by Invictuse: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
He is even lucky the deputy is from there if not he won't see 2000.

0monnak0da:

He publicly insulted Ijebu

The margin in Ikorodu is loud

1 Like

Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Invictuse:
Labour shot itself in the foot parading Chinedu instead of chosing a Yoruba candidate.

That was the work of the tribal bigot Peter Obi.
A Yoruba man's name had already been
submitted to INEC only for Obi to replace him with Chinedu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by Mhyketh(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Very soon you'll wake up and election talks will be over, reality will set in. We'll all go back to normal. This time around we'll understand if bad governance affects one race or tribe.
Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by niggadee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
I don’t think yoruba i find this extremely offensive
Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by Roboto11: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
There was never any contest.

grin
Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by moodyguy: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Election is over but the revolution is still on. We are not deterred. The next tsunami will sweep even naysayers like you along. Your problem is that you don't know what to believe in. We'll show you and make it clear.
Am an obidient ooo
Re: APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos by moodyguy: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
shameless urchins

(1) (2) (Reply)

A country that needs a savior / Voter Registration Towards 2007 Election In Nigeria / Obasanjo Recalls Prison Experience During Dedication !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.