Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA (21068 Views)

2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu / Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA by Mindlog: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Might be a good idea though.

It was wrong Nigeria building in Niger Republic while many states in Nigeria are well under served.
Re: Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA by Spiff20(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
abobote:
Amaechi is no longer a political force in River State.

He will never recover from chosing Buhari over Jonathan
He did not choose Buhari over Jonathan, all these ignorant people that follow politics from the shallow point. You didn't see where PDP suspended him from the party? You didn't see when Patience Jonathan intimidated a sitting governor because she is first Lady? Yap Yap Yap
Re: Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA by maxzzo1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mindlog:

He also tried to impress Buhari by extending rail lines into Niger Republic.
Don't mind d Fool.....
Re: Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA by frankson1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
abobote:

This isn't the case rather, his high handedness.

The way he foisted Dakuku on APC is the same way he did with Tonye Cole.

He will bring up another person in 2027 since Cole has tried for two times.

Amaechi has been deserted.
Re: Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA by Charly68: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
If Ameachi could lose his home base he should not complaint of injustice or rigging because his has lost his support base ..

Re: Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA by Neroclassic001: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kobicove:

That guy is a technocrat and not a grassroots politician...if he tries it he will end up like Obaseki of Edo State who is now like a political orphan grin
Udom Emmanuel, the governor of Akwa ibom state did same. And became so powerful that he succeeded in installing his successor despite him being unpopular.
Re: Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA by Captainero: 6:16am On Mar 20, 2023
I disagree with you. Is Rivers state not part of Nigeria?
Kobonaire4:

He did try to get our railway system running though. And as much as I am not his fan (he is a bit too pompous for my liking), that is enough to give him kudos.

He also signed deals to at least get us to assemble train carriages here in the country. Another kudos.

Ministers are responsible for all of Nigeria, not their state...that is where your governor, commissioner, and local government chairman as well as Senator , house of reps, state assembly man and councilor come in.

Modifed

At the end of the day, if you want development in your state, meet your duly elected representatives, not your minister. cheesy.
Re: Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2023
abobote:

Most PDP members who worked against Jonathan are being driven to political oblivion. Serves them right.
Re: Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2023
Captainero:
I disagree with you. Is Rivers state not part of Nigeria?

Meet your elected officials to liaise with the minister, is all

(Besides, the man did try to get the Port harcourt-Maiduguri corridor restarted tho...
Re: Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA by abobote: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2023
Spiff20:
He did not choose Buhari over Jonathan, all these ignorant people that follow politics from the shallow point. You didn't see where PDP suspended him from the party? You didn't see when Patience Jonathan intimidated a sitting governor because she is first Lady? Yap Yap Yap
I actually followed politics more than you, I knew about everything that transpired, and I even sympathised with at a time, I also knew that Jonathan didn't handle the issue very well, which is why it got escalated.

But they say politics is local,most people are emotionally driven.
So before you team with others to fight your brother, think about the consequences.
Re: Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA by Umorosky17(m): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
tesppidd:
The only thing that worked against Amaechi was moving to APC, a party widely regarded as an Islamic and anti Jonathan party.

If Amaechi had remained in PDP, Wike would not even be known today.
Totally agree 👍
abobote:

I actually followed politics more than you, I knew about everything that transpired, and I even sympathised with at a time, I also knew that Jonathan didn't handle the issue very well, which is why it got escalated.

But they say politics is local,most people are emotionally driven.
So before you team with others to fight your brother, think about the consequences.
Re: Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA by blesdman(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sermwell:

I never knew someone can be so naive or brainwashed to believe Wike looted nothing! Chai!! These politicians will continue to flex so long we still have gullibles like you grin grin
People like u are only good in criticizing.
Re: Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA by blesdman(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
tesppidd:
cheesy grin

This boy is such a dunce.

You should donate your brain to the next biology practical laboratory.
Destructive critics....
Re: Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA by blesdman(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2023
tesppidd:
cheesy grin

This boy is such a dunce.

You should donate your brain to the next biology practical laboratory.
Children of hate. Corrupt!!!

Military Claims On Coup Plot Not Correct – Akande / Jumoke Akinjide Returns N10m To EFCC / President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock