Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election (15843 Views)

Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes / 2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Oyo Governorship: Gunmen Invade Folarin’s Family Compound, Injure Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by Fareke: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has officially declared Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde winner of the governorship election in the state.

Makinde, who is seeking re-election on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, cleared 31 out of the 33 local government areas in the state.

He beat the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate, Teslim Folarin, and Accord Party, AP, candidate, Adebayo Adelabu.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-inec-declares-makinde-winner-of-oyo-governorship-election/

204 Likes 7 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by NothingDoMe: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by God1000(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats to him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by Racoon(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS SEYI.

Oyo indigenes havote for who they want to lead them to progress.

God bless Oyo State.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by PlayerMeji: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubu delivered for Makinde...

Scratch my back, I scratch your back.. cheesy

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by olson(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulation to the people's governor. Make sure you fulfill all your electoral promise.

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by Faber(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats to you chairman...the only matured, calculated and senior man governor in the whole wide wild west...

The rest are touts, dancers and entertainers making noise up and down...in the East are mostly drunkards.

This outgoing set of governors are the worst in our history

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by AYNL: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Idolo
My governor
Namesake
Oluwaseyi
OluwatiSEeleYI na
Emi la o ni yosi
Congratulations sir and please don't let us down

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by dsuperhero001: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations to people's governor

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by Nuhskhut: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sure win!

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by ufuosman(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Na wa oo. So, ellu p no win? 🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by aare07(m): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oyo State. Pace Setter

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by yinkus6750(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations.
The only G5 member that made it
Keep the good works.
You be done well.

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by ipobarecriminals: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
cool congrats to him. OBINNA LPIGS nkoh. Kini score grin cheesy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by omowolewa: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Atiku should congratulate him

144 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Tinubu delivered for Makinde...

Scratch my back, I scratch your back.. cheesy

Shut up which mumu Tinubu? I don't know why Yorubas worship this Tinubu like god, no wonder he is the landlord of Lagos. APC PCC once said after the presidential election that there was no agreement between makinde and Tinubu, so why trying to give Tinubu the glory? The electorates won and should accord the glory.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by mateyboy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats GSM. May ur 2nd tenure brings more prosperity to the good people of Oyo state

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by PlayerMeji: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
You sound so bitter like someone whose candidate lost woefully in an election...

I see this candidate of yours.. was hyped to win on the social media... But real time media announced your NEMESIS...

Well... I will advise you to buy a bucket or drum for the tears that may occasionally ensue from this loss..

cheesy

ChEkWaSIyKe:

Shut up which mumu Tinubu? I don't know why Yorubas worship this Tinubu like god, no wonder he is the landlord of Lagos. APC PCC once said after the presidential election that there was no agreement between makinde and Tinubu, so why trying to give Tinubu the glory? The electorates won and should accord the glory.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by helinues: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Very good

Congratulations Gov Seyi

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by Skillsnigeria: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Okay
Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Election is about negotiations and forming alliances

I know this guy will win since his romance with tinubu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by ademasta(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations eeyan Tiwa!

Waa shere!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by Triangles1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
This Man name must be on Guinness book of record, he's just too different among others, he's loved by his people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by smile11s(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ik
Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by Ireportlive: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
cool

Seyi

34 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by gloryman91: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations sir 👮.
Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by Rikidony(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Makinde is a great guy, all Obidients endorse him, congrats your Excellency.
Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by Reelmii: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin...congratulations is in order
Re: INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election by Nicenixon: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
I need to study this Seyi Makinde, he is my mentor. He is gentle, cool, intelligent and yet politically dangerous.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 / Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence / SSCE No Longer Feasible For Election Into Public Office - Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.