Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs (36449 Views)

Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by IGBOSON1: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
sta1:

He's a 'gentleman' who specifically created a role for and payrolls thug king pin, MC Oluomo who is more than happy to do his dirty work.

I really doubt they believe all the crap they post on here! It's just empty, vainglorious gloating!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Your own case is quite pathetic! As has been proven time and again from the late 60s to date, your supposed short term 'wins' will eventually turn out to be a long term loss...not just for you and your bigoted ilk, but for the entire country! Nature abhors cheating and evil!
Are you crying? 🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by zoedew: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
gentleguy1975:

Source:
https://dailytrust.com/sanwo-olu-set-for-second-term-wins-18-lgas
Congratulations to Sanwo-Olu. He should know what to do going forward to ensure the rude never rules Lagos and before Lagos declines into ethno-tribal mediocrity! The purveyors of such decrepit way of life need to be checkmated and flushed out of Lagos and reduced to a negligible minority.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Skyehigher1: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations sanwo olu lekan si

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by pfadom: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eluu Pee (Party, Peter, People, Pompous) are all of the above - lying, resentful, selfish, bitter, disrespectful, imposing, lori-iro. emptily pompous, myopic.

Ellu Pee may mean any and all the following.

Lying Party
Lying Peter
Lying People

Lori-iro Party
Lori-iro Peter
Lori-iro People

Lule Party
Lule Peter
Lule People

Lamba Party
Lamba Peter
Lamba People

@ Reno Omokri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Epinbiz(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
The man try sincerely

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Zezco(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Spit on your tribe too, pity yourself so na chinedu be Lagos gold.
ezechi242:

i pity you....its a shame that 80% of yorubas see thier chains as diamond necklace, gold anklets and silver wrist watch ......spits

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by BABAawoo47: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
saintfieldcastro:
Broad daylight rigging, suppression of voters, disenfranchisement of Non-Yoruba voters, disenfranchisement of LP voters that are Yorubas, INEC deliberately arriving polling units of LP strongholds late. This is crazy.
but total vote cast is almost same with presidential...And grv won amuwo odofin which has majorly ibos...

So what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Philistine(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:

And what is the worst that would happen? I will return to my state or the SE. I have lived there for years and I didn’t die. I even had better quality of life than in Lagos. As long as no one is out to take my life, best believe I don’t give 2fcks about Tinubu and his Lagos. Look for another person to tell this trash.
Calm down Babe! That guy you quoted is your fellow igbo kinsman.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Philistine:

Calm down Babe! That guy you quoted is your fellow igbo kinsman.

I don’t care who or where he is from. I responded to him as I would to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Tzar(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
ufotunang:
.. and why can't APC win election free and fair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Naija4love:
No man fit talks sheet too me , ni elu mi them go collect ohh 😲 🫣 omo na we dey lead asiwaju

He lost his home town to adeleke
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Zezco(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
They should carry their businesses and taxes along with them.
DaniellaDokubo:

But keep their businesses and taxes here bah...mhumhu

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Tommydare(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Where are the Obi supporters who thought election is won online? They said he only won one lga. He will still come out and claim the election was rigged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Mrnairalandd: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
I wish to congratulate all my fellow Omoluabis- Yorubas who fought these battle against all odds G

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by ShadowCracker(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:

And what is the worst that would happen? I will return to my state or the SE. I have lived there for years and I didn’t die. I even had better quality of life than in Lagos. As long as no one is out to take my life, best believe I don’t give 2fcks about Tinubu and his Lagos. Look for another person to tell this trash.
Hahaha cheesy cheesy

I am just telling you ni, shay by the time it leaves online & starts to get physical it won't affect you abi alright. cheesy cheesy

Time will tell, but sha maintain your stance on Tinubu & Sanwo, don't stop being their apologist oo, at the end of the the day their Lagos better pass your SE.

I am not evn emotionally blackmailing you, I am not even Igbo, I apologise if my amebo too much, ma binu sho gbo. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by fayomim: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
ezechi242:

i pity you....its a shame that 80% of yorubas see thier chains as diamond necklace, gold anklets and silver wrist watch ......spits

how is their chain affecting easterner... because they didnt vote for your candidate...rubbish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by timilehin007(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
almarthins:

You seem to have no history of how APC came to being. Where was AC in 2011?

Most of the APC states are falling one by one.
LP is now a third force in the house. If LP leadership will make some compromises pdp will be gone. And APC will be struggling for air
You should never compare APC background with LP party....compare Labour party with Apga...
Took APC combination of 5 parties to become this formidable...LP can never be a force to reckon with in Nigeria politics...u said APC loosing out on some states...funny you, APC is presently leading in 12 states including Enbonyi and Benue, PDP 7, LP 2....wait till tomorrow morning... reality will dawn on you

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by drimzsmoke(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
ezechi242:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is it your chain,leave us with our chains,we like am like that!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Meti99(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
OfficialP:
obedients voted for Obi, not Lp.

Obedients voted for sanwo olu, not lp.

obedients are not Yoruba, igbo, hausa, Christian or Muslim, they are people who want a better Nigeria.

stop adding ethnic or tribal coloration to the obedient movement
Says the official LP Public Relations Liar

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by FiremanX: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Will shinedu still go ahead to burn down Lagos or join pandora obituary inside inec server in search of his "stolen mandate"?
Them never born him papa well 😂😂😂🙏🏽

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by rahmontech(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
OfficialP:
obedients voted for Obi, not Lp.

Obedients voted for sanwo olu, not lp.

obedients are not Yoruba, igbo, hausa, Christian or Muslim, they are people who want a better Nigeria.

stop adding ethnic or tribal coloration to the obedient movement

Dey play.. we all know 50% of the Ellupee people are Igbos.. you will see them change the LP logo on their profiles soon to IPOB after elections to go back to their hypocrisy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Emdebby2: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by omooba74(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
There was no contest before now,sanwoolu deserves it,the rest are just NOISE MAKERS.Imagine,"Lagos no man's land"slogan,awon oniyeye gbogbo,dey won take over lasgidi,set of arrogant and irresponsible people.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Jolene201(f): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omoawoke:
At last, we can have peace on this forum.

😂 This person.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Cromagnon: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fahdiga Bluntguy SmartPolician Boomkalakuta
Dennixe001 KanwuliaExtra Nwodosis LAXconfidential SmartPolician Massiveglory Fighter2029 Ofunaofu
ganisucks Fut9ure Gorcote aariwa athaboi alsudan
Asgard13 SenatePresdo Massiveglory Brendaniel
Eriokanmi

How markeeeeeyyytt 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Omoawoke: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jolene201:

😂 This person.

Wetin I do

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Naija4love(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

He lost his home town to adeleke
🫣 dey play just dey play

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by olumide4christ: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
tolue42:
When they say ELLUU P top to bottom this is what they meant to say

LOL!

Is this real?

Did someone really thumbprint this in this election?

Oga...tell me something!

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by pocohantas(f): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
ShadowCracker:

Hahaha cheesy cheesy

I am just telling you ni, shay by the time it leaves online & starts to get physical it won't affect you abi alright. cheesy cheesy

Time will tell, but sha maintain your stance on Tinubu & Sanwo, don't stop being their apologist oo, at the end of the the day their Lagos better pass your SE.

I am not evn emotionally blackmailing you, I am not even Igbo, I apologise if my amebo too much, ma binu sho gbo. cheesy cheesy

Please rest. I bet the one happening in the East that has crippled the economy there and taken lives, I am also their apologist. Na Tinubu/Sanwo Olu cause that one too? If you like, be from Kuvuki, I don’t care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by iamjavadem(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Look at his disgusting and smelling spit. Shio.
ezechi242:

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Thedon22: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
DaniellaDokubo:

But keep their businesses and taxes here bah...mhumhu
They can carry their taxes and businesses elsewhere. Lagos will survive without them. They have benefited enough from Lagos. Almost all Anambra billionaires made their money from Lagos, including Obi himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / 20 Things In 2020 That Will Shape And Shake The Year / Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.