Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� (968 Views)

Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Entering USA Or Europe As A Married Man Or Single. Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Please my people I have finally made up my mind to leave Nigeria for good USA or Canada. I don’t like Uk
I want to process it myself because if any agency chop my money I will hunt the person down .
I need step how to do about it I don’t have anyone in Canada but I have a old white lady as Facebook friend who is willing to help me to come to USA apart from sending me money 💰.
I have 2014 Avalon to sell that my visa and ticket money .

I need step how to process it please.

Not in a hurry to sale the car though
But won’t sell it below 8m and I believe 8m will take me to USA or Canada 🇨🇦.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Study route to Canada.
Re: Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� by nevplus(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:
Please my people I have finally made up my mind to leave Nigeria for good USA or Canada. I don’t like Uk
I want to process it myself because if any agency chop my money I will hunt the person down .
I need step how to do about it I don’t have anyone in Canada but I have a old white lady as Facebook friend who is willing to help me to come to USA apart from sending me money 💰.
I have 2014 Avalon to sell that my visa and ticket money .

I need step how to process it please.

Not in a hungry to sale the car though
But won’t sell it below 8m and I believe 8m will take me to USA or Canada 🇨🇦.

I have 6m for the Avalon in case if you consider to sell

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:29am On Mar 20, 2023
nevplus:

I have 6m for the Avalon in case if you consider to sell
You tried
Not selling below 8m.
Re: Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:30am On Mar 20, 2023
rabankonchas:
Study route to Canada.
Only have HND elect elect .
Re: Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� by Sweetvie: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Your best bet is Canada
Re: Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� by AfahaAbia(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2023
Nice ride bro
Re: Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Canada nor USA no go gree u enter

You better go Europe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� by madapcmod: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2023
You go nowhere

Not after voting in disaster, all of Una wan run.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Failure2019:
Canada nor USA no go gree u enter

You better go Europe
Suffer plenty for Europe bro 😎
Re: Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
madapcmod:
You go nowhere

Not after voting in disaster, all of Una wan run.

I don’t vote 🗳 not worth it .

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� by Zeel007: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

Suffer plenty for Europe bro 😎

I think Europe is good though, cos the way all this USA and Canada dey reject people is not a good thing at all.

Anyway follow your mind sha
Re: Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� by Gummygummy(f): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Your hnd is perfect for Canadian express entry if you’re below 30. Write IELTS, evaluate your degree and join the pool. Get more info on the express entry thread
Re: Help!!! I Want To Start Process How To Leave This Country USA Or Ca �� by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2023
Gummygummy:
Your hnd is perfect for Canadian express entry if you’re below 30. Write IELTS, evaluate your degree and join the pool. Get more info on the express entry thread
Will be 32 come July

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Spain / 100% Guarantee: Travel To Canada: With The Sa Passport: / The Price They Pay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.