Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

How Is Working At Ulesson - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Is Working At Ulesson (3109 Views)

Hiring Now: Chief Of Staff To The CEO At Ulesson / Vacancy For Sales Associate A.K.A Counselors At uLesson Education Limited / Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Working At Ulesson by Sisib15: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hello, I have been invited for the position of a graduate trainee at Ulesson. Can someone tell me how much they pay and the working condition because I have seeing their Job advert for the same position since last year. Does it mean they have not gotten anyone to fill up that position or the working condition is bad?

1 Like

Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by IyaTola: 4:13am On Mar 20, 2023
The best place to work.

1 Like

Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by larasha24: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Please, can you tell me what type of question to expect during the online aptitude test. I am poor in math, so I am afraid.
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by Fab21: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
I just got a mail for the assessment ...

What are the likely questions to expect?

1 Like

Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by nickz(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2023
Fab21:
I just got a mail for the assessment ...

What are the likely questions to expect?
How did it go?
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by Fab21: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2023
nickz:
How did it go?

I'm yet to do it.
Just wanna do it now.
The deadline is tomorrow by 9am

1 Like

Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by larasha24: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Have you done the assessment? What kind of question did they ask?

1 Like

Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by Oluwagbemiga20(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2023
How was the test?

1 Like

Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by larasha24: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
I deem it fit to give feedback based on my experience for those that will be writing the assessment next time.

Well, the assessment comprised of 5 sections. They were verbal reasoning, critical thinking, numerical reasoning (quantitative reasoning), culture of work, and a two-minute video to introduce yourself and why you think you are a great fit for the position. There are practice sections at the beginning of every section to get an idea of what the real question will be like.
The critical thinking questions were more of like: five people were on a row, Shade is the last person while Tina is the first person, if Kunle and Dapo are standing next to each other, who is the last person on the row?

The verbal reasoning questions are 16 and it has questions like:

fin/fish.
A whale/water
B Bird/ Tree
C mobile/phone
D

So, you have to look for an option that has this type of pattern as answer.

Numerical reasoning skill questions are mostly like:
If 45 people in a company work on a project for 15days. How many days will it take 15people to do the same project with the same level of productivity?

The culture of work comprised of 50 questions for 15 minutes. Questions like:

I talk too much
I get angry easily

You just pick the appropriate answer based on your character.

I hope this helps.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by peacwoods: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
larasha24:
I deem it fit to give feedback based on my experience for those that will be writing the assessment next time.

Well, the assessment comprised of 5 sections. They were verbal reasoning, critical thinking, numerical reasoning (quantitative reasoning), culture of work, and a two-minute video to introduce yourself and why you think you are a great fit for the position. There are practice sections at the beginning of every section to get an idea of what the real question will be like.
The critical thinking questions were more of like: five people were on a row, Shade is the last person while Tina is the first person, if Kunle and Dapo are standing next to each other, who is the last person on the row?

The verbal reasoning questions are 16 and it has questions like:

fin/fish.
A whale/water
B Bird/ Tree
C mobile/phone
D

So, you have to look for an option that has this type of pattern as answer.

Numerical reasoning skill questions are mostly like:
If 45 people in a company work on a project for 15days. How many days will it take 15people to do the same project with the same level of productivity?

The culture of work comprised of 50 questions for 15 minutes. Questions like:

I talk too much
I get angry easily

You just pick the appropriate answer based on your character.

I hope this helps.

Thank you.

Are you working with them now?
I got a mail that I should prepare for casestudy question. What am I to expect?

1 Like

Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by larasha24: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2023
I am not working with them yet. In fact, I am yet to get a feedback on my assessment. I don't know if it takes that long.

I don't know if that is part of the recruiting process.
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by nickz(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2023
You didn't get an email for case study?
larasha24:
I am not working with them yet. In fact, I am yet to get a feedback on my assessment. I don't know if it takes that long.

I don't know if that is part of the recruiting process.
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by nickz(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2023
Did you later go through with it?
Sisib15:
Hello, I have been invited for the position of a graduate trainee at Ulesson. Can someone tell me how much they pay and the working condition because I have seeing their Job advert for the same position since last year. Does it mean they have not gotten anyone to fill up that position or the working condition is bad?
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by peacwoods: 12:16am On Aug 30, 2023
nickz:
You didn't get an email for case study?
You got a mail for a case study? Have you done it?
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by suleimanbilkisu: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Pls can the test be done on phone because my pc has no webcam and cyber cafe is a bit far to my place

1 Like

Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by Newfoundlove: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
suleimanbilkisu:
Pls can the test be done on phone because my pc has no webcam and cyber cafe is a bit far to my place

Yes

Use chrome (latest version)

And set it to use desktop version
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by suleimanbilkisu: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Okay thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by Sisib15: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
Nope
nickz:
Did you later go through with it?
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by Kamdour: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLWiYLNpNco

This video talks about how much banks pay graduate trainees and ET's in Nigeria. I hope you find it helpful.

There is another video that talks about graduate trainee programmes- all you need to know

I hope you find them helpful
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by nickz(m): 3:32am On Sep 04, 2023
peacwoods:

Yes, even had a virtual interview with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by stanleychukwu(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2023
nickz:
As for me, I applied for the Facilities Manager position and was later invited to take a TestGorilla assessment for the role on or before 6:00 PM on Wednesday 30th August 2023, in order for them to know if I have the skills required for the role.

I have taken the assessment but no interviews yet. No feedback from them yet.

I guess my own case is different from the Young Talents Hire.
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by suleimanbilkisu: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2023
nickz:
please how long did it take before you got a response from ulesson after taking the test with testgorilla?
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by ItsKadosh: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Have you gotten an offer yet?

And how long did it take before they got back to you after your case study assessment?
nickz:
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by peacwoods: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
nickz:

I had my interview with them yesterday. And I have been accepted into the program. The acceptance mail came in minutes after the virtual interview.

4 Likes

Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by larasha24: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
peacwoods:

No, I didn't get that.
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by Fab21: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
peacwoods:

I had my interview with them yesterday. And I have been accepted into the program. The acceptance mail came in minutes after the virtual interview.

Have you received success mail?
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by nickz(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
peacwoods:

Congratulations...also got mine same day

1 Like

Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by Monique60: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
So, does it mean that someone who had a virtual interview since 31st august was not successful?
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by peacwoods: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sisib15:

I also got into the graduate trainee program. Please, How much do they pay for the fulltime position
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by peacwoods: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Fab21:

Have you received success mail?

Yes. Same day after the interview
Re: How Is Working At Ulesson by Fab21: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
peacwoods:

Yes. Same day after the interview

That means you've resumed ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Calln 4 Aptitude Test / Driver Needed At Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / Is VLA Recruitment Agent Real????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.